What's new

7 Soldiers including 2 officers killed in attack on army base in India

Why do they call it terrorist attacks? if targeting innocent civilians, yes. but they are fighting the military, fair and square, Indian army is armed to teeth, you occupy my land, I will fight you, a very fair game.

They wont be crying. They are planning how to.kill some of ur army and civilians using some muslims in ur country. Meanwhile you can njoy this little victory. Just wait for our next move loke we slaughtered those police cadets in cold blood.
We already know who is behind insurgency in pakistan , if world won't believe us we don't care world , we mean business, we never cried in front of anyone when ur proxies Abel to damage us , but u did cried every time just now u crying again , its proxy war and be ready for our response , many bomby types are waiting but for now we r hitting u in your most high alert areas to prove that u r not safe even in your army camps headquarters etc. And we know all world knows who started to trained terrorists first in this region , of course its India who trained mukti bani to librate Bangladesh , keep fighting in Baluchistan and fata as we never dared to fight even NATO through proxy in afghanistan and we do have planty of experience in this field

We were seriously incapable during tat time thats y. Our police force was equipped with world war 1 rifles. Hats off to ur military and hafiz saeed. U guys pulled of tremendous job there and we were seriously humiliated in front of the world. But yes now I no more hate my country and feel really proud of every attack that has been done by us inside ur country. How sweet has the revenge been since then. So many times we have caused u pain and to show for all of it u have only mounted attacks with less body count or captured some joker like kulbhusan. I have to say, ur standards have really fallen since tat Mumbai attcak while we have really mastered this proxy warfare. But I really cant believe how muslims in ir country have helped us to kill fellow muslims. Hindus in our country will never sell themselves to isi.

I am talking about nerves of kasab a simple village folk how come he was so composed ?

We dont cry. Its called as diplomatic points being scored. By pretending to cry we have managed to get west by our side and block US aid for you. And yea, we dont hide, we carried out every insurgency and attack inside pakistan. What are you gonna even do about it. from 70 long years you havent been able to take a inch of kashmir. Meanwhile look at the number of people we have manged to kill using ur own people of ur own religion.
Lol..now dady USA is gone , operation zarb e azab already finished , now we have full concentration on India now , u gain what u have already your economy will be crushed in 1 or 2 more attacked in mombay or new dehli , just wait and keep watching , you r scoring fake points whole world is not stupid , when u cried in front of them they mean business they wont care if Hindus die in bomb attack they think India is there milky cow . only we will decide about the future of Afghanistan. , we have time but u r your allies don't have

A force claimed to carry out "SIR-JACKAL" Strike but on the knee in front of few persons? These guys are cancer to their own country as well for whole region.

Well i dont care you call it as an inside job. We will consider it done by pakistan and respond over loc and through our proxies as we have done since 2008. All those pakistanis who are in dream land that they carried out Mumbai and we havent done anything are seriously delusional. Just look at the number of terrorist attacks carried out on pak army post 2008. I am not going to deny anything. Let me be upfront about this , you are not the ones good in this game of proxie wars and as far as body count goes I guess we r winning since 2008 and will continue to do so. Only one thing which surprise me, hindus in our country never carry out terror attacks aganist hindus on behalf of isi. But it's really surprising to know so many muslims in pakistan are easily sold out to RAW.

Source: https://defence.pk/threads/7-soldie...ack-on-army-base.463892/page-12#ixzz4RQ6EMY4L

More INDIAN bollywood delusions. The americans in Afghanistan were responsible for those terrorist attacks in Pakistan over the past 15 years. If indians had that capability than it would have been doing it continuously since August the 14th 1947. As per the American objectives stated by their elite in the "Plans for a new American Century", the americans wanted to do to Pakistan what they had done to the Iraqis and Afghans. As NO nation on earth can conquer Pakistan without suffering massive unacceptable damage, the americans were/are reduced to limited terrorist attacks against Pakistan.

Last edited:
A force claimed to carry out "SIR-JACKAL" Strike but on the knee in front of few persons? These guys are cancer to their own country as well for whole region.
I absolutely agree with you, these terrorists are a cancer to Pakistan and the whole region. Its good that Zarb a azab killed many terrorits and their leaders.:tup:

Lol..now dady USA is gone , operation zarb e azab already finished , now we have full concentration on India now , u gain what u have already your economy will be crushed in 1 or 2 more attacked in mombay or new dehli , just wait and keep watching , you r scoring fake points whole world is not stupid , when u cried in front of them they mean business they wont care if Hindus die in bomb attack they think India is there milky cow . only we will decide about the future of Afghanistan. , we have time but u r your allies don't have

Whole world is definitely not stupid..but from your post, i gather u definitely are...

Yes, you begged us to stop firing across LOC because you cannot match us in conventional warfare but you're using your 'non-state actors' and we'll also retaliate at the time and place of our choosing....

Don't think that is the case. After all mighty Indian army can bomb a civilian bus anytime along AJK to force Pakistan to submission.

This is only logical that at least Pakistan is not behind this attack. Obviously Pakistan won't want to provoke Indian army or else it would again bomb civilians in response.

Why is the attack on military base considered as "terror" attack? If that is going to drive up the "terror" in the heart of the attacked, doesn't it mean military staffs are just bunch of cowards?
Because it's done by non state actors if they pledge allegiance or are supported openly by a state then they are part of an army.

Good to see this attitude of urs. I know we can never be friends but looking at all those pak consipiracy theories and denials from other posters I was thinking u guys are not even worth of being enemies but ur post shoes a good attitude. Now let me tell u. We never needed america to kill to those police cadets or those lawyers or those mehran attacks or the lahore bomb blast. What makes you think we will stop if america leaves afganistan? Tats a serious retarded logic and I hope ur establishment doent think about it that way else the body count will be higher than those police cadets if u let ur guard down. Yes regarding the mumbai and delhi, I am completely aware abt ur capabilities so lets c if u guys can pull thise off again. But yiu can be really assured the police cadets attack wasnt the last from our side.

This is a tremendous compliment to us when citizens of an enemy nation consider our pm as a terrorist. I would like to have such a pm for the next 100 years. Btw we really like ur pm. A really nice guy. A lot of things get easy for us when such a wanker is a pm.

You have Typical RSS mindset, praying for butcher of Gujrat. I also wish that he may lead india untill it becomes a hell for non-hindus.

Don't think that is the case. After all mighty Indian army can bomb a civilian bus anytime along AJK to force Pakistan to submission.

This is only logical that at least Pakistan is not behind this attack. Obviously Pakistan won't want to provoke Indian army or else it would again bomb civilians in response.
The fact that India is not retaliating across the border for this incident, indicates that we don't fire unnecessarily, we only respond to Pakistani firing.......and recently our DGMO reveled that Indian troops mainly retaliate in the direction from where Pakistani troops open fire i.e Pakistani troops open fire from civilian areas and then run back to their bunkers elsewhere so that, when India retaliates in that direction, civilian casualties occur.

Back
Top Bottom