What's new

7 Soldiers including 2 officers killed in attack on army base in India

The fact that India is not retaliating across the border for this incident, indicates that we don't fire unnecessarily, we only respond to Pakistani firing.......and recently our DGMO reveled that Indian troops mainly retaliate in the direction from where Pakistani troops open fire i.e Pakistani troops open fire from civilian areas and then run back to their bunkers elsewhere so that, when India retaliates in that direction, civilian casualties occur.
Lol and pak army was firing from a civilian bus and then u fired on an ambulance who rescued the injured.. :)

The fact that India is not retaliating across the border for this incident, indicates that we don't fire unnecessarily, we only respond to Pakistani firing.......and recently our DGMO reveled that Indian troops mainly retaliate in the direction from where Pakistani troops open fire i.e Pakistani troops open fire from civilian areas and then run back to their bunkers elsewhere so that, when India retaliates in that direction, civilian casualties occur.

You would start firing soon.

And Pakistani troops have their posts at the border. And kashmiris have been living along that border even before 1947.

But anyways you have already bombed a civilian bus which undoubtedly is a massive achievement.

After this achievement there is no chance of Pakistan being behind this attack.

I dont watch such fkall bolloywood movies. Lets see how much smart talk and composed you are after our next move.

What is your next move, i dont know but Our next move is clear in today and yesterday's beheading incident.

I dont watch such fkall bolloywood movies. Lets see how much smart talk and composed you are after our next move.

You really have a big mouth for someone who is a eunuch. I tell you what...please come and attack Pakistan directly...you sound like an arm chair general...the freedom fighters killed seven Indian solders today...its tough but cry a river in some Indian Defence Forum because we don't give a tosh.

May be that is why your family moved to UK..

Maybe y hat's why there is a lot angry, frustrated indian males who hate Pakistan on PDF:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/6161691.stm

All because of the proven scientific fact that indian men have the smallest weaners on planet earth :azn:

I really like u man. Oks so lets have a deal here. We will keep killing ur ppl through our muslim proxies while you can shout americans did it to satisfy urself. If americans did it then y are your politicians and military guys blame india and RAW for it. Dont tell me half of pakistan also lives bollywood fantasies.

If what you say is true than it is pathetic of the indian race. A nation that is more than 7x smaller than indian and doesn't have abundant access to the world's most advanced weapons systems like you do, and you still can't destroy us. Even after 70 years of trying. So much so that you have to claim that you resort to using proxies against us. Absolutely pathetic of the little weaner men:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/6161691.stm

Because it's done by non state actors if they pledge allegiance or are supported openly by a state then they are part of an army.
Who cares if they are state actors or non-state actors? They are attacking Indian army. They are not driving up terrors. They are just driving up angers. Now, Indian soldiers, go hunt them down and beat them up.

People want to cut ties with Pakistan that too for something which is results of their own policies being occupiers as well as blaming Pakistan wouldn't serve the purpose as few days back, it is the same place that was flooded with narrative about Pakistan requesting for peace to India as got hit and cannot sustain further.

We are not in favour of cutting ties with anyone but still someone wants to, stop sneaking unnecessarily and leave the place so we all can be at peace.

Innocent Kashmiris are being killed in fake encounters as most of them are farmers and protesters against IA atrocities so the way India deals with them by force is actually teaching them a way to react as well which is being paid by IA due to incompetency and failures of NaMO and Company. RSS ideology cannot be implemented in IoK at all nor the right of determination can be suppressed by such war crimes that GoI has to understand otherwise, it will be happening and human will die either in uniform or freedom fighters.

blaming others is the most easiest way, accepting own mistakes is most difficult.

Despicable...cut off all ties with Pakistan.
Indian: tum ne hamary kutty mar dye??? Jao men nhn bolta tum se, lol, what can u do except break ties..

Huge success by Kashmir freedom fighter . I hope no Indian civilian are hart but only the occupation forces deployed there . fight seems continue until a suitable solution comes out regarding the fate of Kashmir .
IF any civilians are killed the responsibility is not of freedom fighters but the indian army's, them bieng the ones who are occupying a foriegn land...

Dude let me give u an idea u guys can call them as non-state actors so that no one would questions you ..........................................ooops aren't you guys doing that already
Hey asshole let this rat out of the hole for once, there are no non state actors in pakistan, here every one is subservient to the ideology of islam and when ever a pagan invader threatens a muslim land, state or no state all pakistani's have a religious right to engage and terminate those vermin, so we will keep on trying to liberate kashmir, we will keep on moving down ur rats and monkey's and when kashmor is liberated, we will keep attackong india until the hindu pagan and false ideology is completely smothered and destroyed and for that we need take control of india again so that muslims can preach islam fundo hindus without hinderence and in peace, so get it that is our objective and rest assured we will achieve it, and hey little rat we have bigger goals than that goals that extend to jerusulem and to the downfall of the western hemisphere, we are holders and protectors of a 1400 urs ideology, and ideology that led us to conquer half the world and rule for a millineum, we got defeated 100 yrs ago due to our own mistakes but hey the ideology is intact and we will bounce back so india is just a riddle hurdle in our way, believe me the intellogence circles of pakistan are true to all the above causes mentioned and given the isi's track record of breaking soviet union and destroying nato in afghanistan, they will be sucessful so here it is, u little vermin...

Kashmir citizen should be transmigrated to other parts of india indian army should be in control filter all citizens

I am finding it quite Alarming that security of our military batches has been breached again & again by militants inflicting heavy casuality to army personals. An army base should be one of the most secured facilities. There are serious laps in defensive structure of our bases it seems. I myself live near major army encampment, well I can myself see major flaws in the whole defensive plan of these bases. Army must review its traditional defensive layout of bases so that such infiltration can be avoided in future.

Back
Top Bottom