What's new

7 Soldiers including 2 officers killed in attack on army base in India

It is to be noted that the Kashmir struggle does not represent that of only a single person. Syed Ali Gilani might have done many wrong things which may include supporting OBL and may not but this does not make the freedom struggle of ordinary Kashmiris insignificant. Of course, it can be argued that the Leader should not have such personality and there can be a better leader. But the citizens of Kashmir have the right to decide their own fate.

United Nation has failed to conduct its responsibility to end the Kashmir problem. Despite repeated resolutions on Kashmir, no solid action has been taken in this matter. I wonder if the reason is only that it is not forcibly possible by UN as it is under article 6 or something else…

Armed struggle might not be the best and most effective way to get one’s rights but sometimes, it is the sole option left with no significant alternate. I am against civilian casualties and any such incident caused by the FREEDOM FIGHTERS which harm the civilians should not be tolerated with those responsible be punished for their crime but if they attack those who are ready to fight them and oppose them militarily i.e. Indian Military shall have no sympathy. These Soldiers in Kashmir, whether poor or rich, they themselves freely decided to be in military and intentionally or unintentionally participated in atrocities against the innocents. Of course, losing Soldiers in armed attack or on the border is depressing but so is are civilian casualties. I might not understand the pain and suffering, but a soldier should be prepared to give away his life while he is in uniform.

Pakistan has given full diplomatic, moral etc. support to the Kashmir struggle (at least that is what they tell us) and is a major party to this conflict. Anything, happening inside Kashmir whether in AJK or the Indian side Kashmir is very much relevant to us until the issue is resolved. I will not be surprised if Pakistan helps the Kashmir resistance with military assistance (and it is arguably just). But, please note that majority of the actions carried out are by the local Kashmiris.

It is necessary for UN to implement UN resolutions in all parts of Kashmir (including AJK). Fighting is not to anyone’s favor and peace is the solution but to achieve this, the struggle and will shall be tested of all the parties involved shall be tested.

Some important points:

1. Gen Musharraf in an interview was supportive of LeT i.e. the organization responsible which is alleged to attack against Indian forces. (reference to your comment involving Gen Musharraf)

2. The current era is of gruella warfare, i.e. to use proxies. Most proxies are termed as terrorist organization (because most of them actually are) .This includes Pakistan and India as well. No one is innocent here.

3. The people suffering are the innocent Kashmiris in the conflict and they will unfortunately, continue to suffer till the conflict stops.

4. The situation in J&K is worse due to many factors including incompetency and wrongdoings of the government. The policies and actions did them no good.

5. Peace will not come to Kashmir without any cost. And it will not be anytime soon.

6. Most of the things are already discussed on PDF and elsewhere.

@Peaceful Civilian

[P.S: I went through some of your comments and I would say few things just FYI…

Discussing Pakistan’s Politics in this thread is not right. I suggest you not to reply to the other members poking you... (I am a PMLN supporter too)

I have many very strong reservations against Government of Pakistan and Pakistan Armed Forces. But I am okay with them generally.

(I am confused why I am saying all this).]

@Joe Shearer @WAJsal @Zarvan @Oscar

What are your thoughts on Kashmir currently?

Oh go make love to yourself. Half of your country offered funeral prayers for Osama, half of the Muslims around the world offered it for him.
Not half, majority supported them due to emotional attachment with religion but things are changed now. We are front line state on war against terrorism , terrorist are taking last breath, we will demolish them. After zarb e azab operation, we are living in much better position now . We achieved Peace after lot of sacrifices .

Last edited:
Not half, majority supported them due to emotional attachment with religion but things are changed now. We are front line state on war against terrorism , terrorist are taking last breath, we will demolish them. After zarb e azab operation, we are living in much better position now . We achieved Peace after lot of sacrifices .

That is not a response to my post at all. What does ^ have anything to do with what was being asked in my post. Kindly stop dodging.

Applying Indian logic, which Bharteez have been applying to Pakistan in the wake of such events: "HOW CAN INDIA SECURE IT'S NUKES, WHEN IT CANT EVEN DEFEND IT'S MILITARY BASE'S"
I am completely okay with India giving up on its nukes.

Lol,

You should not have targeted our civilian bus.

Two majors, five soldiers killed in our retaliation.

Next time, be less cowards and we might not butcher your officers and soldiers so mercilessly..

In entire ongoing LoC confrontation, we haven't lost a single high ranking officer such as major..indians have lost two just today lol
At least we have not lost half of our country as you did in 1971!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom