What's new

69 Pakistanis arrested in Saudi for terrorism

This is how terrorists deserve to be treated. But I think and according to the west the Saudi legal system is not known to be fair. But if these were terrorists it is far better they be punished by the Saudi authorities. We don't need people like Muslim Khan and Abdullah Mehsud going to Pakistan from foreign countries and causing havoc. Infact these two were released by the USA and look what they did when they returned. Its clear why even secularists like me do not trust traitorous allies like the USA.

I have distrust of wahabis too but most Saudis are literate and away from such terroristic thinking. Saudi and Turkey are places that are newly suffering terrorism and Pakistan must offer these brothers complete support. Terrorism remains a common threat, not to the Sauds as such but common citizens killed in heartless terrorist bombings.

I agree with this. LeJ cadres and leaders themselves have admitted to Saudi support. Perhaps Saudi is unaware or complicit. Regardless any movement that weakens already frail sunni shia ties should be broken. Its unfortunate that Saudi and Iran can't get along and have to pull us and our territory into their dirty game. Iran has not supported more violent shia extremists though. I am not a shia but according to terrorist attacks done by wahabis and my own view Shias have not taken part in senseless suicide bombing or wanton killing. Maybe we can learn from them.

As for Sipah E Muhammad it has only attacked LeJ and ASWJ cadres which is perfectly justified in my view. Atleast they aren't attacking common sunnis.

Its a dog eat dog world out there. Iran and Saudi will look after their interests. Period.

It is the weakness of the Pakistani state and sell outs in our ruling elite(military and civilian) who have allowed foreign powers to make Pakistan a play ground.

There is absolutely no comparison between the damage caused by the likes of LeJ and their Iranian backed counterparts. Its not even close. But of course people blind in their hatred and driven by propaganda won't realise that. Given the slide towards extremism in our society its only the danda of the army that is holding us back from becoming another Syria.

I am more concerned that they were released from Jails.

I short time for a visa cannot qualify KSA's support of terrorism.

Dont tell me that you are one of those who believe that Madarasas are training terrorists, because if you think that, then I am not going to waste my efforts discussing this with you.

That's what most people have as an evidence.

REPORTS FROM WESTERN MEDIA.

Do we need to discuss how they hide the fact that ISIS is funded and supported by US?
Or that they hide the fact that 9-11 was an inside attack?
Or Turkish Coup was a CIA attempt?
List is long buddy :)

I feel sorry for wasting your and my time. We live in different worlds. Clearly you believe in "alternative facts".

P.S: Turkish coup I believe was backed by the CIA

Hope, arrest of these terrorists lead to the master minds, and further help Pakistan to find the network behind.

Not a joke. Its possible, but main concern is that they are getting radicalized in Saudi Arabia by the saudis themselves and then are being used as foot soldiers for attacks and bringing bad name to us.

I have seen a few Pakistanis who when return from Saudi Arabia become much more radical and are harsher when Islam is discussed as they get influenced by the Wahabisim branch of Islam.
The problem is these sick anti-Muslim rats (Wahhabis) call Iranians and Shiites ' Safavids ' even in an english forum like this one.
This guy @alarabi aka @Arabi got banned and came back with his another id like he hasn't gotten banned!

Yesterday this sick wahhabi animal cheered over massacaring of ' Safavids ' by saddam. (The thread is deleted now)

These wahhabi aniamls are course, I swear to God they are not human or even animal being.

Back
Top Bottom