What's new

6 LeT militants incl. 3 commanders killed in North Kashmir encounter

how out of 20 garud 3 have achieved martyrdom
is that anything to have with the faulty protective gear???
seniors kindly reply
sometime back i heard one of them achieved martyrdom due to faulty helmet

i know the environment in which they are operating as they are acting as spear,but still i think the loss is somehow on higher side of garud vis a vis para
This is likely because of their inexperience

Goalie Majid Khan is being accused of helping security forces for this encounter.

It was never a mistake mate. I guess Mr. Majid joining LeT for 3 days and surrendering and an immediate success for our security forces are something to be read together. If at all related remotely, our forces should provide foolproof security to this young man, and encourage other guy's as well to follow suite. :-)

I would give credit to his mother. Lots of brain washing going on among Muslim youth in Kashmir. Dreams of Islamic caliphate are shown to these youth. Then there is peer pressure. If any Kashmiri militant wants to lay down arms, we should welcome him and not make fun of him.

Many LeT fans are mourning silently......

Inshallah Indian dogs will die and eat shit. We have a whole lot of Ram and Bam for their bitch asses. Killing civilians and naming them terrorists for media is a coward act. We would drink your blood If it wasn't so disgusting. All of your forces should be on alert, because when we come, we leave nothing but heads separated from bodies.

The freedom fighters will regroup and start shedding dothead blood in exchange for their own, as soon as the winter melts.

I would give credit to his mother. Lots of brain washing going on among Muslim youth in Kashmir. Dreams of Islamic caliphate are shown to these youth. Then there is peer pressure. If any Kashmiri militant wants to lay down arms, we should welcome him and not make fun of him.

Surely we should. Not just welcome them but support them in every means possible so that they can leave behind their past blunders and lead a normal successful life. The of these kids getting entangled in this stuff are either college/school drop outs or from poor background doing odd, petty jobs. That's the real reason for getting brainwashed so easily I guess. If we can address this basic problem in an effective way, I guess we can succeed more faster than expected. :)

Inshallah Indian dogs will die and eat shit. We have a whole lot of Ram and Bam for their bitch asses. Killing civilians and naming them terrorists for media is a coward act. We would drink your blood If it wasn't so disgusting. All of your forces should be on alert, because when we come, we leave nothing but heads separated from bodies.

The freedom fighters will regroup and start shedding dothead blood in exchange for their own, as soon as the winter melts.

f35cbcf28f79f810081a8cbb233a5965.jpg

Sincerely hope you get well soon. :) :) :)

Surely we should. Not just welcome them but support them in every means possible so that they can leave behind their past blunders and lead a normal successful life. The of these kids getting entangled in this stuff are either college/school drop outs or from poor background doing odd, petty jobs. That's the real reason for getting brainwashed so easily I guess. If we can address this basic problem in an effective way, I guess we can succeed more faster than expected. :)

f35cbcf28f79f810081a8cbb233a5965.jpg

Sincerely hope you get well soon. :) :) :)

We are coming for you boy.

If they survive in enough numbers to regroup.

I actually feel sorry for India,
We are being tricked to raise weapons against each other while our enemies are at a safe distance.

Hope kashmiri brothers realise the truth early and live a life of peace & prosperity

If they survive in enough numbers to regroup.

I actually feel sorry for India,
We are being tricked to raise weapons against each other while our enemies are at a safe distance.

Hope kashmiri brothers realise the truth early and live a life of peace & prosperity

You think they want anything to do with your cow piss drinking nasty ***? GTFO

LOL

GaaannDuuuu!

Back
Top Bottom