What's new

6 LeT militants incl. 3 commanders killed in North Kashmir encounter

when it will be one you and everyone will see it.

We can see the genocide. Mass unidentified graves. Indian occupiers kill and hide the bodies, whereas international media is banned from such regions. Indian media is shamelessly involved to hide the situation.

Pluck a rose, and 10 will come from it's place.
We are not just plucking roses, we rooting out entire terrorism.

Inshallah and Mashallh.

Good Bless Indian and make it great forever.

You can't even get Indians out of a Pakistani forum... Forget getting us out of anywhere.

And by the way do you know what your native Pakistani brethren are drinking, when they drink water coming from Indian rivers.... Lol.... Go figure....
Indian Urea along with cow cola.

We can see the genocide. Mass unidentified graves. Indian occupiers kill and hide the bodies, whereas international media is banned from such regions. Indian media is shamelessly involved to hide the situation.

It will be genocide when there are no kashmiris. Unmarked graves are for Pakistani Punjabis who get too brave.

Where are we hiding, every day we are declaring and parading dead terrorists. I know you frustrated and confused and blabbering, have some water and calm down. Take time to accept reality.

It will be genocide when there are no kashmiris. Unmarked graves are for Pakistani Punjabis who get too brave.

Yes and you mean all these people in IOK crying and protesting for Punjabis,

ab8a8882eafb1fee708ca49f6534634b--indian-army-palestine.jpg

1528539-kahsmir-1507717757-460-160x120.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DOr07IQWkAAYku1?format=jpg&name=small

Thousands-attend-the-Funeral-prayers-of-2-LET-militants-Shakir-and-Majid-at-kakpora-Pulwama-19.jpg

Dude just gimme a break and stfu with your garbage media/army taught propaganda.

Where are we hiding, every day we are declaring and parading dead terrorists. I know you frustrated and confused and blabbering, have some water and calm down. Take time to accept reality.

You present them as militants. You kill them in fake encounters. Furthermore you kill some innocents too which you never let surface in public view.

Nobody gives a fk what your propaganda papers or army jerneel have to say.

You can massacre as much as you want, do you think Kashmiris will forget your massacre and genocide?
Well
Kashmiris are giving it to pakis on daily basis these days

Buy the way are there any LET leadership left in Kashmir????:sniper::sniper::chilli::cheesy:

Thousands-attend-the-Funeral-prayers-of-2-LET-militants-Shakir-and-Majid-at-kakpora-Pulwama-19.jpg

Dude just gimme a break and stfu with your garbage media/army taught propaganda.

You present them as militants. You kill them in fake encounters. Furthermore you kill some innocents too which you never let surface in public view.
I think you have not observed, Indian army does encounter in presence of media and all casualities

Now a days encounters happen in front of media. All casualities are documented with visual proofs. So no chance of fake encounters.

I think you have not observed, Indian army does encounter in presence of media and all casualities

Now a days encounters happen in front of media. All casualities are documented with visual proofs. So no chance of fake encounters.
Selectively blind still can't see them

Do one thing just go to the streets of Baluchistan and you will find everything there that you have written about Kashmir and if still not convinced go to Bangladesh there you will get ample proof what Pak has done to their own people leave their intentions to their foes. Stop bull shit lie campaign about India.

Kashmiris are slaughtering your 7 lakh indian occupier terrorists too.

Hum kyun nikal paren bharti sanghi? Pakistan ki army tera 7 lakh indian occupier terrorists ko border per khilona banati hai.

That may be the reason why Pakistan Rangers came running to New Delhi last week to meet BSF high command and your DGMO made a hotline contact to Indian counterpart. And FYI, both were initiated by Pakistan not India. I think it may be because of the mounting losses on Indian side. LOL, get a life dude. :p:

That may be the reason why Pakistan Rangers came running to New Delhi last week to meet BSF high command and your DGMO made a hotline contact to Indian counterpart. And FYI, both were initiated by Pakistan not India. I think it may be because of the mounting losses on Indian side. LOL, get a life dude. :p:

Its like boxing
after every bashing they want 5 mins time out

In

Ill call you a moron with respect bharti! They volunteer against bharti barbaric army! No support from Pakistan!

Yep. Yep.... They cross LOC with AKs and bombs without the support of pakistani and It's army...
Are you fing kidding me LoC world's most monitered and dangerous border !!! And they cross the border with AKs????

What kind of moron are you ??!! Kid go learn the basics bfirst then come back and argue with me here...

Yep. Yep.... They cross LOC with AKs and bombs without the support of pakistani and It's army...
Are you fing kidding me LoC world's most monitered and dangerous border !!! And they cross the border with AKs????

What kind of moron are you ??!! Kid go learn the basics bfirst then come back and argue with me here...
Same kind like you who deny arming bla blf and isis against Pakistan! :p

Back
Top Bottom