What's new

6 Hezbollah members killed in Israeli attack on Syria

So what you are saying is that you are supporting Suicide bombing in Israel against civilians? Thank you for the clarification, see what I mean everyone?

No one is suggesting that, but we also cannot ignore Israel's deliberate targeting of civilians and collective punishment. In Hezbollah's defence, it is the only entity that is fighting back against Israeli domination. With the utmost respect, GCC Countries have largely sold their souls and have struck a peace alliance with the Israelis.

I think so too, Hezbollah has no choice but to respond. If they don't respond to Israeli aggression, the Israelis will di** around with them as they please like they do with the Syrian Army. It does appear that Israel is supporting elements of the FSA and Al Qaeda. The presence of Hezbollah has turned the tide of the war, and it appears that Israel wants them out of Syria.

They made same provocations in Palestine. Problem is they free to commit mass murder. You will see hundreds of Lebanese civilians killed on daily basis because world turns blind eye towards Israeli crimes.

Funny how you try to divert from the main topic, where did I exactly say 'civilians' in my post?

And aren't you the same one who said all Shias should be burned when you were 'angry' at some point.

Honestly, you are not in a good position to talk about morality to me, so please stop, it doesn't look good on you.

I never said Shias should be burnt, it is an Arabic phrase that is the same as "To hell with them". However you lot took it literally, because I know you don't know better, we went through this earlier, cramped space, logic, Iranian, yad ayada.

The way I see it, you are the one actively supporting someone murdering hundreds of thousands of civilians, massacres left and right committed under your support and you still clap for them like that thing in the energizer commercial. So who is in a good position to talk about morality to whom? Now excuse me I will be listening to music on YouTube, oh I am sorry, never meant to highlight the fact that Iran the beacon of freedom in the middle east doesn't even allow social media and YouTube at all.

I do have a higher moral ground than you can ever hope to attain in your entire life boy. Now continue clapping for the people massacring thousands of children.

B7paRSNCUAI5y5S.jpg

@mosomania

Please keep Syria out of this thread for now. Israel made declaration of war on Lebanon with green light from US/UK/France.

No one is suggesting that, but we also cannot ignore Israel's deliberate targeting of civilians and collective punishment. In Hezbollah's defence, it is the only entity that is fighting back against Israeli domination. With the utmost respect, GCC Countries have largely sold their souls and have struck a peace alliance with the Israelis.

WHich ganja are you on? Sold their souls? According to who? Your Iranian lover boys? Oh wait damn, I became a Wahabi again didn't I? Oh You.

What's the insult for, you're insulting a figure seen as holy.

Anyway @Mosamania you're using too many reasons here, once again you don't care about any civillians, the US has bombed and killed more civillians than any Middle Eastern force in their history of wars, this is just because it suits your interests.

So far Asshead has went above and beyond the call of duty, and has taken that title proudly. US couldn't kill as many civilians if it tried.

Hezbollah must respond, now or never. let the child killers feel the Ft-110's firepowers.

This @Mosamania guy is a freak.:confused:

Yeah that's me, you have to get on VPN in order to see it though, Iran the beacon of freedom dictates it.

@mosomania

Please keep Syria out of this thread for now. Israel made declaration of war on Lebanon with green light from US/UK/France.

Most Lebanse despise Hezbollah and the fact that they have stolen Southern Lebanon and basically control it like their own fiefdom.

Give me on reason why I should care about Hezbollah let alone support them. If Israel attacked Deash would your Iranian friends then support Daesh?

Let me repeat once again. Hezbollah has engaged in mass-murder of Muslims and Syrians in Syria. All for the sake because their Mullah masters told them to support a genocidal mass-murderer (Al-Asshead). Even fractions within Hezbollah (more sane ones) condemned this move and warned against the consequences of doing that among the Arab public.

Hezbollah is not fighting to topple the Israeli regime but to keep their little fiefdom in Southern Lebanon intact. Those people are criminals of the highest order and terrorists. Yet claim to be Islamic like Daesh and other groups. One of their main incomes is drug trade.

Once again I could care less about Israel and ideally both Hezbollah and Israel would burn each other to the last man. Just because we do not support Hezbollah terrorists it does not mean that we have suddenly taken the side of Israel in the ME. That's ridiculous.

@Horus @waz

Can you please give some warnings to get people to calm down. It's developing situation and I will post updates on it very soon.

@mosomania

The attack happened in Syria, so it is very relevant don't you think? What were they doing in Syria anyways? Oh yes propping up a regime that killed 80,000 people last year alone.

Most Lebanse despise Hezbollah and the fact that they have stolen Southern Lebanon and basically control it like their own fiefdom.

Give me on reason why I should care about Hezbollah let alone support them. If Israel attacked Deash would your Iranian friends then support Daesh?

Let me repeat once again. Hezbollah has engaged in mass-murder of Muslims and Syrians in Syria. All for the sake because their Mullah masters told them to support a genocidal mass-murderer (Al-Asshead). Even fractions within Hezbollah (more sane ones) condemned this move and warned against the consequences of doing that among the Arab public.

Hezbollah is not fighting to topple the Israeli regime but to keep their little fiefdom in Southern Lebanon intact. Those people are criminals of the highest order and terrorists. Yet claim to be Islamic like Daesh and other groups. One of their main incomes is drug trade.

Once again I could care less about Israel and ideally both Hezbollah and Israel would burn each other to the last man. Just because we do not support Hezbollah terrorists it does not mean that we have suddenly taken the side of Israel in the ME. That's ridiculous.

Dude I'm not wasting my time in pointless arguments. Much of what you stated is opinion-based. Please leave it for now. What this is declaration of war on Lebanon and lets not turn it into something else.

The attack happened in Syria, so it is very relevant don't you think? What were they doing in Syria anyways? Oh yes propping up a regime that killed 80,000 people last year alone.

You don't care for Syrians in same way you don't care about Palestinians. Arab regimes have done absolutely nothing to support either. So please shut up.

8 were actually killed

Mohammad Issa
Jihad Mughniyeh
Mahdi Mohamed Nasser al-Musawi
Ali Fuad Hassan
Hussain Hassan Hassan
Hussain Ismail Ashhab
Ghazi Dannawi
Abbas Hijazi

Dude I'm not wasting my time in pointless arguments. Much of what you stated is opinion-based. Please leave it for now. What this is declaration of war on Lebanon and lets not turn it into something else.

Hizboullah does NOT equal Lebanon, you have to remember that. Hizboullah is a terrorist organization, not a country.

If they continue with this attitude Israeli loving Arabs will surely isolates in the entire Muslim world..lA.

Phuck every Israeli supporting scumbag and Phuck the Arabs who support this! I'm phucking sick and ashamed of being assoiciated with you trashy people!

This is a barbaric, criminal declaration of war. Which is absolutely illegal and unjustified. Israel called for a war. How can anyone support this aggression? International laws suddenly mean nothing.

RIP to the martyrs.

My dear friend, this is what the saudis have been reduced to.
They are cheering on Israel killing fellow Arabs, and in this thread they point their dagger to Iranians more than Israelis.
I dont know how many times I have said this, but they honestly do not give a single piece of shit what Israel does.
Next time you see any of these saudis open a thread or post something condeming Israel, please be aware that it is just for PR-image to get your sympathy. Its not genuine.

Back
Top Bottom