What's new

6 Hezbollah members killed in Israeli attack on Syria

What's that fucking anti-Arab Mongol doing on the Arab section? **** off you vermin.

Hezbollah and Israel both deserve each other. Nobody is going to cry for either. Hezbollah have been helping the Al-Asshead terror regime which has helped kill several hundred Palestinians in Syria. Let alone many, many more Syrians.

Hezbollah is nothing more than a satellite terrorist group of the Mullah's who despite 35 years of barking are yet to attack Israel with a single soldier (only using deluded Twelver Shia Arabs for their dirty tricks and work). Instead they are busy supporting the mass-murder of Syrians, especially Sunni Arab Syrians.

Considering Hizboullah actually actively mortared two Palestinian refugee camps last year killing close to 190 Palestinian civilians at least, watching Falcon here supporting them is sad.

Dude respect yourself. This isn't case of civil war casualty but case of Israeli attack. You shouldn't support that. It may lead to dangerous situation for people of Lebanon.

Please don't flame this thread too. We don't need it.
You are talking to a 'non sectarian atheist' who also happens to hate Shias too much, so don't even try that.

Just look at number of Saudis killed in a fight against Israel since 1948 and compare them to hundreds or thousands of Saudi suicide bombers and terrorists who have killed Muslims, then you'll know what their stance is in this conflict. Do you remember how they condemned Hezbollah in 2006? How GCC branded Hezbollah as a terrorist organization? I wonder if you still have any hope that these guys will do anything for you.

I would like to believe it, but Hezbollah and Syria has yet to respond to repeated Israeli aggression. They have not done so in the past, and therefore slowly the deterrence power of Hezbollah is being eroded.
Something MUST be done in retaliation. israel needs to be put back in its place. I will be extremely disappointed otherwise.
I agree, a strong response is needed.
Don't forger that western countries will ignore Israel aggression and support them no matter what, but now Hezbollah has very good reasons to target Israeli terrorists.

Now personal attacks against me from Israeli-lovers...:disagree:

According to these Israeli lovers anyone who opposes Israel is bad and evil ....:disagree:

@waz @Jungibaaz

Please make sure this thread doesn't get off track.

@Mosamania your provocation statements are entirely unnecessary here, acting like a typical nationalist arab then a Muslim......shame on you.

When ISIS fighters die by Saudi and American bombings, does that mean I am against Muslims? Terrorists organizations and their members get no sympathy from me, they let go of their humanity once they joined an organization based on killing other people.

Don't forger that western countries will ignore Israel aggression and support them no matter what, but now Hezbollah has very good reasons to target Israeli terrorists.

Do you think Hezbollah will respond to this?
To be honest, I am doubtful of it.

Last edited:
You are talking to a 'non sectarian atheist' who also happens to hate Shias too much, so don't even try that.

Just look at number of Saudis killed in a fight against Israel since 1948 and compare them to hundreds or thousands of Saudi suicide bombers and terrorists who have killed Muslims, then you'll know what their stance is in this conflict. Do you remember how they condemned Hezbollah in 2006? How GCC branded Hezbollah as a terrorist organization? I wonder if you still have any hope that these guys will do anything for you.

I don't understand why they are so full of heat. Anyone that supports Israeli attacks hits all time low. This doesn't mean you have to agree with what's happening in Syria. Obviously the events in Syria are tragic and no on should choose sides. We should pray for peace. But political game is clear and apparent.

Now personal attacks against me from Israeli-lovers...:disagree:

According to these Israeli lovers anyone who opposes Israel is bad and evil ....:disagree:

@waz @Jungibaaz

Please make sure this thread doesn't get off track.

I request my fellow Palestinians and Iranian bros that they shouldn't feed the trolls of Israeli lovers anymore by replying them ....and as an Sunni Pakistani Muslim, I fully supports Hizb action against Israel......carry on your good work....Majority of Pakistanis pray for you.

You mean the same Saudis who are fighting the government are with the government at the same time. They killed 3 border guards not a week ago but that was with support of the government to kill itself. Iranian logic everyone, I am sorry I just realized what an oxymoron "Iranian" and "Logic" is.

Jihad Mughniyah, son of Imad Mughnyah is martyred in another usual cowardice Israeli attack.
May he rest in peace.

There will be answers to this terrorist attack by terrorist state of Israel, expect some Israeli soldiers to 'blow up' for no reason. If this leads to a major war, Israel is doomed.

Expect missiles with 600kg warheads on Tel-Aviv and Haifa, man that'd be a scene I'll never miss to watch.
I hope you realize that for every 600 kg warhead on Tel Aviv there will be 1000 2000-lb bombs on Shiite enclaves in Lebanon.

Hezbollah are terrorist scum, but they are not suicidal.

I request my fellow Palestinians and Iranian bros that they shouldn't feed the trolls of Israeli lovers anymore by replying them ....and as an Sunni Pakistani Muslim, I fully supports Hizb action against Israel......carry on your good work....Majority of Pakistanis pray for you.

Do you also support Hizboullah's work against Syrian people? Pushing for sectarian conflict at every nook and cranny? You need to check yourself before you wreck yourself.

Considering Hizboullah actually actively mortared two Palestinian refugee camps last year killing close to 190 Palestinian civilians at least, watching Falcon here supporting them is sad.

Falcon supports anyone that is against Israel. Understandable. Despite that he should be able to see the bigger picture here. Hezbollah are scum as proven in Syria. They claim to be an "Islamic" group yet they are supporting Al-Asshead. Actively participating in the genocide of Syrians too. Aside from being a satellite of a regime that is the enemy of every sane Arab.

I request my fellow Palestinians and Iranian bros that they shouldn't feed the trolls of Israeli lovers anymore by replying them ....and as an Sunni Pakistani Muslim, I fully supports Hizb action against Israel......carry on your good work....Majority of Pakistanis pary for you.

Hezbollah has nothing to do with Palestine. Those are Southern Lebanese. Hezbollah has not touched Israel for 8 years even once. They are not the same group like in 2006 where they had the entire support of the Arab world (almost). What they have been doing in Syria is unforgivable and has turned the entire Arab public against them outside of Mullah lovers. I don't see any Israel lovers here. Nobody cares about Israel here. They are not even part of the Syrian conflict.

Hezbollah has been busy murdering Syrians and Muslims in Syria in the thousands and aiding a sick genocidal dictator. That's what they can brag about for the past 8 years.

Now throw these 6 Hizbis on the pile that died in Syria, soon it is going to make a mountain of dead Hizbi low-lives, how cool is that. Terrorists killing terrorists.

I don't understand why they are so full of heat. Anyone that supports Israeli attacks hits all time low. This doesn't mean you have to agree with what's happening in Syria. Obviously the events in Syria are tragic and no on should choose sides. We should pray for peace. But political game is clear and apparent.
You completely miss the point. I don't sympathise with Israel but I do with Palestine. The point mosa and I made was that hizbullah and Isis are both terrorists. You on the other hand would turn into a dog and worship even the devil if he was against Israel. get my point? Then whoever disagrees with you. You then turn into a brick wall unwilling to listen

I don't particularly support israel,but they did a great job.
A good terrorist is a dead terrorist.

Back
Top Bottom