What's new

6 Hezbollah members killed in Israeli attack on Syria

I have many criticisms of Israeli actions but how does this amount to Israel cooperating with Al Nusra? The Syrian Army strikes the Free Syrian Army but largely ignores ISIS and Al Nusra. Does this make ISIS and Al Nusra pawns of the government?

Last edited:
@al-Hasani

Relax for a minute. I didn't say I support anyone because they claim to be against Israel. I said I stand behind those under attack. This attack is assassination of several commanders and this means there is something cooking. And I absolutely do stand behind Lebanese people if they are attacked. Please think of this as seperate incident from Syrian conflict. I told you Syrian conflict is tragic and I do not support any of killings there. But this country is a snake which may be preparing more than we expect. Hope you understand.

@ResurgentIran

If they respond they will get blamed for escalation even though Israel launched illegal grave attack.

I hope you realize that for every 600 kg warhead on Tel Aviv there will be 1000 2000-lb bombs on Shiite enclaves in Lebanon.

Hezbollah are terrorist scum, but they are not suicidal.
Actually it's Israel that should mind itself, because every missle can potentially kill tens of Israelis in seconds, and Israel can't afford that, considering billions of dollars it has spent to 'import Jews' from all over the world. Israeli terrorists and the great terrorist, netanyahu, need to be taught a lesson.

Hezbollah has nothing to do with Palestine. Those are Southern Lebanese. Hezbollah has not touched Israel for 8 years even once. They are not the same group like in 2006 where they had the entire support of the Arab world (almost). What they have been doing in Syria is unforgivable and has turned the entire Arab public against them outside of Mullah lovers. I don't see any Israel lovers here. Nobody cares about Israel here. They are not even part of the Syrian conflict.

Saudis have not touched Israel since... wait a minute? have they ever? of course not, not even once since 1948.

If all those Saudi suicide bombers had blown up themselves against Israel instead of Muslims, I'd say, there would a mass casualty on Israel side, but you see that's not the case.

So don't ever talk about attacking Israel while you haven't done $hit for that cause.

I wonder what the death count really is, Hizbis tend to play down their dead numbers almost by a factor of 0.3 most of the time, so maybe these 6 are actually 12-18, but shush, Hizbis are supported by the invisible hand of Hussien, he grows rockets out of his *** while in the dungeon and fly over enemy position revealing their targets to Superhuman Hizbis.

What's wrong with you....you are speaking gibberish, calm down.

I don't particularly support israel,but they did a great job.
A good terrorist is a dead terrorist.

You are smarter than to blindly support acts of aggression....

I don't particularly support israel,but they did a great job.
A good terrorist is a dead terrorist.

oops now you are Wahabi too, you are Anti-Iran now, I am sorry to break the bad news for you, how does it feel being Wahabi? Oh you are not even Muslim? It is okay Wahabis are not Muslims either, these Kafir Takfiris.

You see the above statement is what makes Iran today the same as Saudi Arabia of the 80s, Saudi Arabia used to push a Takfiri ideology, Iran is now pushing a Takfiri ideology using a lose term such as Wahabi and paint it on anyone who is not toeing its line, and then saying they are not Muslims actively engaging in Takfir, so in essence, anyone who is Anti-Iran is a Kafir not Muslim terrorist who must die. And that right there is why Iran is currently the worst country in existence.

Actually it's Israel that should mind itself, because every missle can potentially kill tens of Israelis in seconds, and Israel can't afford that, considering billions of dollars it has spent to 'import Jews' from all over the world. Israeli terrorists need and the great terrorist, netanyahu, need to be taught a lesson.

Saudis have not touched Israel since... wait a minute? have they ever? of course not, not even once since 1948.

If all those Saudi suicide bombers had blown up themselves against Israel instead of Muslims, I'd say, there would a mass casualty on Israel side, but you see that's not the case.

So don't ever talk about attacking Israel while you haven't done $hit for that cause.

So what you are saying is that you are supporting Suicide bombing in Israel against civilians? Thank you for the clarification, see what I mean everyone?

So what you are saying is that you are supporting Suicide bombing in Israel against civilians? Thank you for the clarification, see what I mean everyone?

Funny how you try to divert from the main topic, where did I exactly say 'civilians' in my post?

And aren't you the same one who said all Shias should be burned when you were 'angry' at some point?

Honestly, you are not in a good position to talk about morality to me, so please stop, it doesn't look good on you.

True, but also think if they dont respond. Hezbollah's deterrence will be further faded away, and Israel will do such attacks more frequently

Yes I agree, there should be an answer. Whether it happens or not goes back to their top decision making circles. Every single Israeli soldier is a legitimate target.

Phuck every Israeli supporting scumbag and Phuck the Arabs who support this! I'm phucking sick and ashamed of being assoiciated with you trashy people!

This is a barbaric, criminal declaration of war. Which is absolutely illegal and unjustified. Israel called for a war. How can anyone support this aggression? International laws suddenly mean nothing.

RIP to the martyrs.

True, but also think if they dont respond. Hezbollah's deterrence will be further faded away, and Israel will do such attacks more frequently

I think so too, Hezbollah has no choice but to respond. If they don't respond to Israeli aggression, the Israelis will di** around with them as they please like they do with the Syrian Army. It does appear that Israel is supporting elements of the FSA and Al Qaeda. The presence of Hezbollah has turned the tide of the war, and it appears that Israel wants them out of Syria.

Phuck every Israeli supporting scumbag and Phuck the Arabs who support this! I'm phucking sick and ashamed of being assoiciated with you trashy people!

This is a barbaric, criminal declaration of war. Which is absolutely illegal and unjustified. Israel called for a war. How can anyone support this aggression? International laws suddenly mean nothing.

RIP to the martyrs.
shut up u psycho ape

Actually it's Israel that should mind itself, because every missle can potentially kill tens of Israelis in seconds, and Israel can't afford that, considering billions of dollars it has spent to 'import Jews' from all over the world. Israeli terrorists and the great terrorist, netanyahu, need to be taught a lesson.

KSA unlike Israel, which even supported your lovely fake-wannabe Arab Mullah's against Iraq, went to war with Israel. That's something you will never be able to say. The best you can do is to use Shia Arabs in Southern Lebanon and Shia Arabs in Southern Iraq and claim their "achievements" as your own. Your people and regime do not give a crap about those Arabs. All your regime is interested in, is to have influence in the Levant. If your superpower (lol) really wanted to attack Israel you would have done it long ago. You have had 35 years now. Israel was killing your scientists inside Iran and has helped boycott you but you never replied militarily. All talk as usual.

Israel is yet to harm KSA even once. That's the difference.

Besides KSA is not dumb enough to attack Israel and get bombed back to the Paleolithic Age when the entire West comes to the rescue of Israel.

In case you don't know it then a large percentage of Palestinians themselves have ancestral ties to what is now KSA. Especially nearby Hijaz. Practically the same people.

Arab issues is none of your business and a Farsi of all people is not going to tell an Arab what he has to say on internal Arab issues. Go worry about your "brothers" in Afghanistan and Tajikistan. They need plenty of help last time I checked.

All of those? 150 people at most. 10 times as many Iranian children died while clearing minefields and quite a few Iranians volunteered for martyrdom attacks against the Iraqis.

:lol:

Like you are ever going to attack Israel. Don't make me laugh. Your Mullah's are busy and desperate for Western support hence the nuclear talks.

Iran's 35 year old "resistance movement" (read terrorism) will come to an end very quickly. What is certain is that you will never go to war with Israel.

You are smarter than to blindly support acts of aggression....
Your country daily bombs terrorists in Syria. So whats the big deal if another 6 foreign terrorists were killed there?

You should care more about dozens of civilians (including ur fellow Palestinians) who are daily slaughtered by these foreign terrorists.

Funny how you try to divert from the main topic, where did I exactly say 'civilians' in my post?

And aren't you the same one who said all Shias should be burned when you were 'angry' at some point.

Honestly, you are not in a good position to talk about morality to me, so please stop, it doesn't look good on you.

Honestly, dont bother responding to him. Its what he wants. He wants our reaction to his filthy posts. We should not take the bait and feed the low-life.

I wonder what the death count really is, Hizbis tend to play down their dead numbers almost by a factor of 0.3 most of the time, so maybe these 6 are actually 12-18, but shush, Hizbis are supported by the invisible hand of Hussien, he grows rockets out of his *** while in the dungeon and fly over enemy position revealing their targets to Superhuman Hizbis.

What's the insult for, you're insulting a figure seen as holy.

Anyway @Mosamania you're using too many reasons here, once again you don't care about any civillians, the US has bombed and killed more civillians than any Middle Eastern force in their history of wars, this is just because it suits your interests.

Back
Top Bottom