What's new

6 dead in string of attacks in southern Israel

none of the above was done in good faith...or it would have worked.
You are making a virtue of your ignorance by extrapolating your values upon the Palestinian Arabs and applying deduction. Don't you think you should make more of an effort to discover the facts before passing judgment on such grounds?

You are making a virtue of your ignorance by extrapolating your values upon the Palestinian Arabs and applying deduction. Don't you think you should make more of an effort to discover the facts before passing judgment on such grounds?

and you are a zionist that simply unable to stick to the thread. We know the facts but thereis no point mentioning them on here because i would be clearly guilty of being off thread. Bit like you most of the time.

I have posted the reason of my "Accusation" on Israel..

The strings attached to the 2004-2005 pullout have been posted in my comment...didnt you read the full comment? Now come on..

I have posted the reason of my "Accusation" on Israel..The strings attached to the 2004-2005 pullout have been posted in my comment...didnt you read the full comment? Now come on..
As the edit record makes clear, your "reasons" were an afterthought on your part. Try it this way: instead of starting from your desired result, look at the historical record, at least from the Oslo Accords forward. Can you find any substantive efforts by the Palestinian Authority to further peace with Israel? Any education of their soldiers and young that killing Jews just because they are Israelis is wrong? Any sign that the P.A. approved an education agenda explaining that before 1947 the Jews BOUGHT their lands from Arabs, that more than half the Jews in Israel are descended from those rudely evicted from Arab lands? That a century ago no Arab denied that Palestine was the Jewish homeland? That the Arabs of today are descended from those who were offered to return to their homes and fields provided they swore allegiance to the Jewish state but refused - thus accepting their status as one of civil rebellion and forfeiture of civil rights?

In short, can you find anywhere that the P.A. worked to eliminate the culture of genocidal hatred against Jews? No, of course not; rather, they worked to extend it, covertly in the case of the P.A., overtly as far as Hamas goes.

What's more, although you can find a few YouTube scatterbrains here and there, the Israelis did everything they could to portray Arabs as decent human beings after Oslo. The conundrum is that no matter what Israelis did the answer from the Arab leadership was always one of extermination.

And that's where you are today, Safriz. You support the murder and genocide of the Jews of Israel. Indeed, if I was standing next to you in Pakistan, I doubt you would raise a finger to oppose any Muslim who moved to kill me for the sake of collecting a few "jihadi points".

Zionism is no different to apartheid - it is the planned and systematic making of genocide against the Palestinian people by evil zionists.

Zionism is no different to apartheid - it is the planned and systematic making of genocide against the Palestinian people by evil zionists.

Zionism is very different from apartheid and things can rarely be divided into categories such as good and evil. But forceful acts of population control and land annexation against the Palestinian people are evident. They are suppressed of course but well documented.

Apartheid was not about genocide. Zionism is about nationalism, not genocide. The Nazis killed 5.8 million Jews in four years. The population of Palestinian Arabs has vastly increased in sixty years. Israel has won all its major wars with the Arabs. If Israel was really intent on exterminating them, don't you think it would have succeeded by now?

Instead, I see in your reply an attempt to cover up a value difference: Arab leaders are out to commit genocide of the Jews and many Pakistanis are along for the ride, whereas the Jews seek peace with their neighbors, even with Arabs who themselves once killed Jews.

If you didn't see the Israelis' actions as noble and desirable, you wouldn't try to cover them up, would you?

If you believe so, find yourself another Mandela and then wait for the hope afterwards.

Apartheid was not about genocide. Zionism is about nationalism, not genocide. The Nazis killed 5.8 million Jews in four years. The population of Palestinian Arabs has vastly increased in sixty years. Israel has won all its major wars with the Arabs. If Israel was really intent on exterminating them, don't you think it would have succeeded by now?

Instead, I see in your reply an attempt to cover up a value difference: Arab leaders are out to commit genocide of the Jews and many Pakistanis are along for the ride, whereas the Jews seek peace with their neighbors, even with Arabs who themselves once killed Jews.

If you didn't see the Israelis' actions as noble and desirable, you wouldn't try to cover them up, would you?

Ha you don't even know me, stop trying to put a label on me, and I have nothing against Jews, even dated a Israeli girl - back in the day.

This is the reality of the occupation,

Last edited by a moderator:
This is the reality of the occupation,
I note that you have been reduced to using a music video as "proof". Why? Because the facts don't back you up so you have to resort to fiction instead, play-acted scenes plus out-of-context stuff, with rarely a distinction between the two.

Facts and their context simply do not support the "Palestinian" narrative. Why should Pakistanis willingly support lies? Do they still think it is a blessing to submit to militarists, then cover up poltroonery with enthusiasm?

I note that you have been reduced to using a music video as "proof". Why? Because the facts don't back you up so you have to resort to fiction instead, play-acted scenes plus out-of-context stuff, with rarely a distinction between the two.

Facts and their context simply do not support the "Palestinian" narrative. Why should Pakistanis willingly support lies? Do they still think it is a blessing to submit to militarists, then cover up poltroonery with enthusiasm?

Firstly you are off topic.
Secondly you insinuate Pakistan are willing to support lies which i find rich coming from a zionist like you. You are the liars and thieves. Your constant knocking and downing of our nation is now common knowledge mr zion lova. You are clearly a sad racist little man that thinks by repeating something 20 times will become fact. It wont. You are the one willing to support lies.
BTW my condolences to the families of the 6 people that lost their lives.

Dont worry little piece of scum, terrorists that u worship will get a lesson they will never forget.

this violence will end only if Israeli accept international laws regarding its boundaries
or if all Palestinians are killed, as well as syrians and eygptians
or if all Israelis are killed

;)

...you insinuate Pakistan are willing to support lies which i find rich coming from a zionist like you. You are the liars and thieves.
That's a matter of faith with you, not fact.

Your constant knocking and downing of our nation is now common knowledge -
True, my compliments are few and far between, but what service would I be performing by falsely praising Pakistan?

You are clearly a sad racist little man that thinks by repeating something 20 times will become fact. It wont.
Works on you, doesn't it? You believe all sorts of anti-Zionist propaganda but have yet to find the means to back it up.

Of course, the fault isn't all yours. You were betrayed by your teachers, whether they knew it or not. Z.A.B. wrote (Myth of Independence) that Pakistani support of the Arab leaders' wish to destroy Israel was simply a matter of blind support of Arab Muslims; law, history, Israeli deeds, etc. had nothing to do with it. It follows that whatever distortions have been inserted in the educational system were to sway those Pakistanis who would naturally reject such villainy. Will you do the same when it comes your time to teach?

BTW my condolences to the families of the 6 people that lost their lives.
You give me every reason to believe that while they were still alive you would have wanted them dead.

Yet another anti pakistani post. Look stick to the thread and stop going off on one. Your epilogues are clearly distracting us from the main issues.

Back
Top Bottom