What's new

6 dead in string of attacks in southern Israel

500, why do you think people who hate Israel are Nazis? I hate Nazis, but I hate Israel policies too - so what?

]
The proclaimed State of Palestine is currently recognized by over
100 countries.[2][3] The Israeli military commander exercises
usufructuary rights in accordance with international law, but he is
not the legal sovereign of the disputed territory.[4] The
permanent sovereignty of the Palestinian people over the natural
resources of the Palestinian territories has been recognized by
139 countries. Under agreements reached with Israel, the
Palestinian Authority exercises de jure control over many natural
resources, while interim cooperation arrangements are in place
for others.[5]

NO SANE PERSON WOULD ACCEPT SUCH STATE IN WHICH YOUR ENEMY ASKS LEGAL RIGHS TO USE YOUR NATURAL RESOURCES AND CAN STILL USE YOUR LAND.

]
The proclaimed State of Palestine is currently recognized by over
100 countries.[2][3] The Israeli military commander exercises
usufructuary rights in accordance with international law, but he is
not the legal sovereign of the disputed territory.[4] The
permanent sovereignty of the Palestinian people over the natural
resources of the Palestinian territories has been recognized by
139 countries. Under agreements reached with Israel, the
Palestinian Authority exercises de jure control over many natural
resources, while interim cooperation arrangements are in place
for others.[5]

NO SANE PERSON WOULD ACCEPT SUCH STATE IN WHICH YOUR ENEMY ASKS LEGAL RIGHS TO USE YOUR NATURAL RESOURCES AND CAN STILL USE YOUR LAND.

They do not want to give the Palastinians a nation. They want to give them a Mirage of a nation that's all. This is what the Israeli negotiations are all about and Palestinians should so the sane thing and go to the UN directly and no more petty talks with israel.

They do not want to give the Palastinians a nation. They want to give them a Mirage of a nation that's all. This is what the Israeli negotiations are all about and Palestinians should so the sane thing and go to the UN directly and no more petty talks with israel.

exactly...Look at the terminologies of Israel's "generous" offer of Palestinian state...
De Jure rights on most natural resources means Palestine will use her natural resources as dictated by Israel...So for example if Palestine wants to dig coal and export,they will need Israeli approval.

Another thing to notice is the clause.
The Israeli military commander exercises
usufructuary rights

That means the Israeli military can still use all of Palestine...and can roam about anywhere in Palestine when they want..

This is a joke...not sovereignty...
So much for the Israelis to boast about.......repeatedly.

500, why do you think people who hate Israel are Nazis? I hate Nazis, but I hate Israel policies too - so what?
He said that whole nation is lying, evil and lowest form of human.

http://www.jpost.com/DiplomacyAndPolitics/Article.aspx?id=235155

When is this war going to stop and isreal gets it 50% and Palestinians get 50%???? by the way......no isreal that land dosnt belong to you and you invaded Palestine.. so stop saying "GET OUT MY LAND"

Both need make compromise. Jewish people have already benefited from the conflicts. Or we should say we should go back to the 1947 United Nations Partition Plan for Palestine.

Of course, Israel can stick to its current occupied land and be adamant and strong-willed. It can retaliate every attack initiated from the surrounding Palestinian territories. However, it indeed has to face the potential over-run problems by the surrounding Arabs.

Unless you believe those surround Arabs will be like that (falling into pieces and cannot work together) all the time, you should take the golden opportunity to make peace.

Today U.S. and majority of Europe support Israel. Will those strong support always be there in the future?

In addition, even in Israel, the arab population has grown steadily and is over 20%. It seems that it grows faster than the jewish population, just like in Texas, hispanic people grow much faster than any other race. Their religion is different from yours. Of course, their loyalty to their current country v.s. their loyalty to their God, which one do you think should prevail???

Anyway, it is your country and it is the conflict you inherit and will be faced with for a long time unless peace is made. History will prove what is a wise decision and what is not.

We already offered it to Palestinians. They refused.

Why not? West Bank and Gaza has population 40% smaller than Singapore and territory 10 times larger than Singapore.

1967 is not international border but simply artmsitce line. Corrections should be done.

---------- Post added at 12:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:51 AM ----------

You just lost your new Israeli friends.

That has been advocated in my posts since I become a member. I do not think those Jewish members are surprised. They have seen those posts with this notion before many times.

You just lost your new Israeli friends.
Not at all. I actually agree that 1967 line should be a base for future border. But there must be some changes.

What a piece of propaganda. :disagree:

They "forget" to mention that for 20 years Gaza and West Bank were under Arab rule, but they did not even think to give to Palestinians a country.

That life standards of Palestinians drastically imrpoved under the Israeli rule.

That Israel was first country in history, which gave to Palestinians a very wide authonomy in 1994

That in return Palestinians started a wave of suicide bombings (there were no sucide bombings before).

Thats Israel completelly left Gaza in 2005, removing all bad settlements and all bad checkpoints and in return there was drastical increase in rocket fire.

They drastically exaggerate poverty and checkpoints situation. I wish u could see how many villas they have. :wave:

Last edited by a moderator:
Removed all checkpoints? That's why 21 year old boy was killed for drinking coca-cola in January.

Come on, it is clear to see Israel as country cause only troubles to the world.

none of the above was done in good faith...or it would have worked.
the thing is that israel is a well known drama queen who has lost her credibility due to lieing repeatedly and then.boasting about it.
while i admit israel did evict their own people from gaza sattlements which should have won minds and hearts...but there must be something wrong about the pullout....lets see..here are exracts from unilateral wiyhdraw conditions
---------------------------
] the IDF would have remained on the Gaza-Egypt border
and could have engaged in further house demolitions to widen a
'buffer zone' there (Art 6). However, Israel later decided to leave
the border area, which is now controlled byEgypt and the
Palestinians, through the PNA. Israel will continue to control
Gaza's coastline and airspace and reserves the right to undertake
military operations when necessary. (Art 3.1). Egypt will control
Gaza's Egyptian border. Israel will continue to provide Gaza with
water, communication, electricity, and sewage networks (Art 8)
[4]
existing customs arrangements with Israel — under which
imports from Israel to Gaza are not taxed, exports from Gaza
to Israel are taxed, and Israel collects customs duties on
foreign products entering Gaza—will remain in force and the
Israeli currency will continue to be used (Art 10).
Because the Palestinian Authority in Gaza does

------------------

israel control sea access...so no ral soverinty...and hamped trade
israeli prorducts go to gaza without tax....but gaza products to israel are taxed...
so its same as telilng me that ok we are lewving your house...bu we will keep t surrounded and we will decide who entere or leavs your house and we have to right yo enter you house when we want...
no sane person will accept tha bull.

Not at all. I actually agree that 1967 line should be a base for future border. But there must be some changes.

lol good for you if you actually believe this. Though I shudder at the size of the "changes" you tag on as a qualifier.

Back
Top Bottom