What's new

6 dead in string of attacks in southern Israel

this violence will end only if Israeli accept international laws regarding its boundaries
This is a useless argument. The U.N. recognized Israel without declaring its boundaries; boundaries are a bilateral matter between states.

What the League of Nations did do was endorse all of Palestine as a Jewish homeland - meaning, at a minimum, a place for Jews to immigrate to - and later, in Resolution 242, the U.N.S.C. declared that every state in the area including Israel, had a right to "live in peace within secure and recognized boundaries free from threats or acts of force."

That's a matter of faith with you, not fact.

True, my compliments are few and far between, but what service would I be performing by falsely praising Pakistan?

Works on you, doesn't it? You believe all sorts of anti-Zionist propaganda but have yet to find the means to back it up.

Of course, the fault isn't all yours. You were betrayed by your teachers, whether they knew it or not. Z.A.B. wrote (Myth of Independence) that Pakistani support of the Arab leaders' wish to destroy Israel was simply a matter of blind support of Arab Muslims; law, history, Israeli deeds, etc. had nothing to do with it. It follows that whatever distortions have been inserted in the educational system were to sway those Pakistanis who would naturally reject such villainy. Will you do the same when it comes your time to teach?

You give me every reason to believe that while they were still alive you would have wanted them dead.

Firstly they are facts Ive proven it on numerous occasions. They are in the posts you avoid like a little coward.
Secondly i don't want muppets like you to praise our country. You are on pdf yet a Pakistani hater? Think about this you hate us and still come on here trying to put your racist Zionist views. You are a sad little man.
Thirdly You are insinuating that i lack education and blaming my teachers. Not so my teachers were jewish.lolz. yet again you get it wrong
Finally i don't want to give you a reason. Frankly i couldn't care less what you think and nobody else does either You represent something that i have no respect for hence don't deserve proof of anything.
BTW disgusting mentality to suggest my sentiments aren't sincere about the 6 deaths that occurred in South Israel. As ive previously stated one of your leaders golda mier said " 1 fingernail of an israeli is worth the blood of 2000 Palestinians." You avoid that statement as if its never said yet you dare to suggest my sentiments aren't sincere? Look at my posts when it involves deaths of anyone of any religion.
Do me a favor i don't like responding to you when you are off topic so either talk about the 6 deaths or just shut up

Firstly they are facts Ive proven it on numerous occasions.
Not even once. I've asked you to provide links to such things before. You failed.

You are on pdf yet a Pakistani hater?
Talk to the mods.

Finally i don't want to give you a reason. Frankly i couldn't care less what you think and nobody else does either You represent something that i have no respect for hence don't deserve proof of anything.

Superkaif is right about one thing: as long as so many Pakistanis remain silent in the face of the evil he represents he can count on you not to oppose him and his ilk.

BTW disgusting mentality to suggest my sentiments aren't sincere about the 6 deaths that occurred in South Israel.
I know your sentiments are sincere. Back on page 26 you were very clear: you regretted their deaths but blamed Israelis and supported "anyone carrying out atrocities" against them. link

Superkaif have you not learned solo man 2 is not worth baiting. Its like talking to a brick wall with him. Anyway back thread really sad people dieing be they jew moslem or any other religion and shame on the terrorists whether they are helpless victims of israeli occupation or state terrororism by that soon to be gone illegitmate zionist entity that will only survive till they get american charity and they are going bust.

Superkaif have you not learned solo man 2 is not worth baiting. Its like talking to a brick wall with him. Anyway back thread really sad people dieing be they jew moslem or any other religion and shame on the terrorists whether they are helpless victims of israeli occupation or state terrororism by that soon to be gone illegitmate zionist entity that will only survive till they get american charity and they are going bust.

I know im sorry. I fell into the old trap of NOT ignoring him. Welcome back Aryan_B!!!

Superkaif have you not learned solo man 2 is not worth baiting. Its like talking to a brick wall with him.
Then why not try agreeing with me instead? Haven't you yet learned that, having inculcated a youth to unjustly hate Jews and Israelis, all that it takes to turn him into a weapon against fellow Muslims is for his teacher to say, "See that guy? He's worse than Jews and Israelis, go blow him up and you will go to Paradise."

Then why not try agreeing with me instead? Haven't you yet learned that, having inculcated a youth to unjustly hate Jews and Israelis, all that it takes to turn him into a weapon against fellow Muslims is for his teacher to say, "See that guy? He's worse than Jews and Israelis, go blow him up and you will go to Paradise."

Any chance you go back on thread...

There is no one on this world that is worse or can be worse than racist zionists. They learned their trade from hitler

There is no one on this world that is worse or can be worse than racist zionists. They learned their trade from hitler
poster+protester.jpg

Palestinians must refrain from using terrorism to achieve their political objectives
My condolences to the 6 victims of the attack in southern Israel
Hopefully there will be a lasting peace between the two peoples…….

peace

Back
Top Bottom