What's new

5th july, black day in Pakistan's history

Madam that might have happened in your heydays but I don't remember any of that because when Zia was in power my Mom was still a teenager & my Dad had just started his MBBS ! :undecided:

So don't talk to us about your 'times' - Granny ! :whistle:

Uncle I was very young but 1 thing I do remember is when we were abroad and whoever heard we were Pakistani ACTUALLY respected us and many people loved the idea that Pakistan was where Islamic knowledge could be easily learnt and that their punishments were strict enough to be set as an example...

And look at now...go to any WESTERN country and show your passport at the airport...

You suddenly cant say a number of things NOT EVEN JOKINGLY

People get visa in 2weeks your passport takes >2months

When you reach the security check you MAY get selected for EXTRA screening

Suddenly the airport staff DECIDED to choose your terminal for DOUBLE screening

the extra questions you are asked others are not...

The 2-3 times scanning of your passport and looking at your visa like asking HOW WERE YOU ALLOWED TO GET IT?

List goes on...Of course none happened to me but I know people who have been through at least 1....

Well, I am not sure what happened within Pakistan but yes, Zia did put Pakistan on the International map and made it recognized at least VERY WELL IN THE MUSLIM WORLD....

Now if that was a mistake, then we atleast have some chapters where our nation was not frowned upon nor was our passport looked at with suspicion!

Now whatever happened, happened AFTER his death...which is still some what a mystery like J.F.Kenedy...

We will never know if extremism would have been tolerated were he alive longer...Though he started making Islam a matter of interest, it was also modulated now WHAT OTHERS who came after him did not moderate should NOT TECHNICALLY be Zia's fault...

My opinion only I was out of Pakistan in 1988 and our passport was RESPECTED like people do to American and British passports....

And the Pakistan economy was VERY good...We were roughly at our peak...

He was a good leader because he started many projects and made sure Pak was recognized ....Now if people after him did not look after what he started and let it get out of hand....Why blame him?

well done you dear little missy!
you are a million % correct?
if he was wrong thn why couldnt govts after him couldnt solve the problems of pakistan, i mean damo-cra-tic govts!lol

Oi @Talon - I was just kidding ! :cray:

Must you scold me like a real Granny ? :pissed:

Last edited by a moderator:
well done you dear little missy!
you are a million % correct?
if he was wrong thn why couldnt govts after him couldnt solve the problems of pakistan, i mean damo-cra-tic govts!lol

Exactly, all the projects he started went in a whirlpool and spun out of hand under the Democrats!

And then blamed RIGHT BACK at a DEAD man...very shocking indeed....Sometimes I wonder if our nation is used to blaming right people and siding the wrong doers...

It is no longer ignorance or blindness it is adat...They seem very well pleased with living in hell and they NEVER give respect where it is due...

Oi @Talon - I was just kidding ! :cray:

Must you scold me like a real Granny ? :pissed:

Must you make weird comments....:unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
Exactly, all the projects he started went in a whirlpool and spun out of hand under the Democrats!

And then blamed RIGHT BACK at a DEAD man...very shocking indeed....Sometimes I wonder if our nation is used to blaming right people and siding the wrong doers...

It is no longer ignorance or blindness it is adat...They seem very well pleased with living in hell and they NEVER give respect where it is due...

Must you make weird comments....:unsure:

baby, how come they understand the cries of a common man, they live under sound proof homes?
all we hve here in pakistan the dam army blame game, with all the dam democraticly elected crouption topping in the world?
& the joke is that, most of these over educated just wana showup, a new habbib in salman khan style?lol
its just a faishon to blame army, its commanders who fought difficult wars to save this goddam country?
& look what we hve shoe shinners of genrl jilani or FM ayub khan,s sons in power?
still they are bad? even though this dam public still voting for them?
genrl zia ul haq, did fought a great war, after which USA emerged as the sole super power for some years?
but our so called democratic hot shot leaders failed misserably to cash all that!
now we hve only blamers , who cant solve anything but allways comes up clean bashing, zia or musharaf!

right or wrong one thing was pretty sure his plane crash was the only thing that stopped his rule or else he would have been ruling us even now. he had a iron hand on pakistan and he had complete control. He was indeed a true dictator. I remember my friends father telling me that during his tenure all death penalties and hangings were shown live which helped in the reduction of crime. Never the less during his tenure we also lost siachen and during his tenure our greatest problem took birth and to this day we are paying for it and as things look we will pay for it for quite a while.

yes but its still a baby when we keeps our eyes on bilawal house & raiwind mahaal?lol

Its not a baby (possibly a baby elephant). Wait and see batmannow, I told you NS will win you didn't agree. Then I told you Mushy will be arrested, you didn't agree finally I told you Mushy will be tried for article 6 - you still didn't agree. Now I am telling you Pandora box of Army is about to be opened. NS doesn't have to move a finger, suo moto will reign supreme :coffee:.

Its not a baby (possibly a baby elephant). Wait and see batmannow, I told you NS will win you didn't agree. Then I told you Mushy will be arrested, you didn't agree finally I told you Mushy will be tried for article 6 - you still didn't agree. Now I am telling you Pandora box of Army is about to be opened. NS doesn't have to move a finger, suo moto will reign supreme :coffee:.

i didnt agreed that nawaz will win?
hey come on whts the topic here?
anyway just ask all the PTIANS , i was the only one telling them that they are going to lose,cause as long as NOORA leauge has local adminstration in thier hands , no body going to win?
& the proof of that is,no or very less seats of noora league in other, provinces?
it was nawaz sharif who use to claim that ijaz ul haq is brother, & he is going to complete the mission of shaheed genrl zia?lol

check

check

check

thats 3/3 :P think you can make it a 4/4 :D

lets hve a mother of dam checks?
i will complete the mission of genrl zia?
nawaz sharif!lol

I wish Pakistan would pass a few laws:

1stly, who ever becomes President/ PM....when he gets off the seat how much Pakistan OWES the world bank or whatever they should pay AT LEAST 50% from their pockets...because they all are rich + it is their fault we OWE world bank when we have rich ppl like them in the country

2ndly, at least 1 first degree family member of President/ PM shoudl be enrolled in the army and sent to border for a couple of months....

3rdly, President/ PM should not be given houses, cars and whatever from state khazana....they can have 2 gaurds each that is all...not an army if they fly they fly in economic class and if they want 1st class they can upgrade using their own $$

Anyone wants to add others? :P

Just me passing my mad ideas but yea hell I am frustrated!

baby, how come they understand the cries of a common man, they live under sound proof homes?
all we hve here in pakistan the dam army blame game, with all the dam democraticly elected crouption topping in the world?
& the joke is that, most of these over educated just wana showup, a new habbib in salman khan style?lol
its just a faishon to blame army, its commanders who fought difficult wars to save this goddam country?
& look what we hve shoe shinners of genrl jilani or FM ayub khan,s sons in power?
still they are bad? even though this dam public still voting for them?
genrl zia ul haq, did fought a great war, after which USA emerged as the sole super power for some years?
but our so called democratic hot shot leaders failed misserably to cash all that!
now we hve only blamers , who cant solve anything but allways comes up clean bashing, zia or musharaf!

Humko babay as in old woman bula diyea :cray:

Back
Top Bottom