What's new

欺人太甚

Before you said I was Vietnamese, now you said I am Indian @@ You need to get your head check.

Which one am I? Indian or Vietnamese? I cannot be both. LOL

AND as if you know shit about Chinese Passport law. MALAYSIAN LOL :omghaha::sarcastic:

You ARE ::
View attachment 471930

Nuff' Said
You are pretending to be from China to spite them.

Guys calm down. Nothing has been signed, its just their demands. China can demand ridiculous things too, doesn't mean the US will agree to it.
No one sane would expect China to agree to these terms. An outright trade war would be better than agreeing to those terms.

An Indian dude with HK passport, we call him Chinese? They exist. So no way. @Chinese-Dragon is ethnically Chinese. HK passport is not PRC China, many had HK citizenship before HK being handed back to China.

His family was among the boat refugees that stuck in HK. He sucks everything from Chinese and yet, he hates China not VN!

American politicians are childish!

MILITARY PROFESSIONAL:sarcastic:
来啊 香蕉人
177528.jpg

wanna bet?

HK Passport is a Chinese passport, you go to Chinese Consulate to renew it.

plus, I can actually claim Chinese Passport if I want, I have Hokua in China, I own house and business in China, you want me to go back to China and show you my house? Let's go? I am coming back to China in Jan 2019, I will see you there.

Then, your business will be affected if the trade war continue? or you don't know because it's your "Family" business, and not actually yours?

Last edited:
Then, your business will be affected if the trade war continue? or you don't know because it's your "Family" business, and not actually yours?

Or actually a trade war did not impact my business much at all, since I don't sell my stuff to the US. I am a primary producer, which mean most of my business is either produced for secondary production in China or other SEA region like Vietnam and Thailand. It will hit them a lot more than it will hit me, but since my business is not in the high millions mark, I don't really care much about it, as long as there are some income generate. And I don't need its profits to live off it. So basically, I don't really care if it earn 800,000 yuan or 400,000 yuan.

The factory is opened by my ma, she passed and that became our/my business, and both my brother and sister do not care about it in anyway sort or form. So you tell me whose business is it?

Beside whatever playout is whatever playout. We are not in a position to challenge whatever decision diplomats on both side playing out their suit. Which is my point of this whole thread. Its basically none of our business whether or not Chinese diplomats agreed to the term or not, why stress over it? Let the diplomat do their job. We do ours.

You are pretending to be from China to spite them.
LOL
0c0f8f9d940d832f1af7c24864195b48.jpg.png

Again, you want a tour of my house and my factory in China? I am coming back to China in Jan 2019 to settle some deed and Land contract, Hey, I can even sponsor a Chinese visa to be my houseboy. Whatdayasay?

No bro, It's brains first then brawn. Let's not let our emotions run wild. We need to use our brains more than the heart.
共產黨吃太多豆腐 同喝太多奶。變成媽媽的仔!

Or actually a trade war did not impact my business much at all, since I don't sell my stuff to the US. I am a primary producer, which mean most of my business is either produced for secondary production in China or other SEA region like Vietnam and Thailand. It will hit them a lot more than it will hit me, but since my business is not in the high millions mark, I don't really care much about it, as long as there are some income generate. And I don't need its profits to live off it. So basically, I don't really care if it earn 800,000 yuan or 400,000 yuan.

The factory is opened by my ma, she passed and that became our/my business, and both my brother and sister do not care about it in anyway sort or form. So you tell me whose business is it?

Beside whatever playout is whatever playout. We are not in a position to challenge whatever decision diplomats on both side playing out their suit. Which is my point of this whole thread. Its basically none of our business whether or not Chinese diplomats agreed to the term or not, why stress over it? Let the diplomat do their job. We do ours.

LOLView attachment 472032

Again, you want a tour of my house and my factory in China? I am coming back to China in Jan 2019 to settle some deed and Land contract, Hey, I can even sponsor a Chinese visa to be my houseboy. Whatdayasay?

It's good then if it's okay.

He is Vietnamese pretending to be chinese.

Not vietnamese but a Vietnamese Refugee. His former country aka South Viet already gone, annexed by Northern Viet People's Republic.
That's why he and his family become Refugee.

Yes, he is always have a Wet Dream and pretend to be Chinese, which will never be even until the world end. :lol:
That's the typical people who cannot accept his real blood identity.

Some kind of mental disorder

@powastick @AndrewJin @Jlaw @TaiShang and others

Back
Top Bottom