What's new

欺人太甚

UserUnknown2025

Reaction score
Country
China
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...demanded-of-china-at-the-start-of-trade-talks
In a document entitled “Balancing the Trade Relationship,” the U.S. government made a series of demands from China at the outset of meetings in Beijing this week to resolve a simmering trade dispute between the world’s two biggest economies.

The document, seen by Bloomberg News, is divided into eight sections, ranging from trade-deficit reduction to tariff barriers to implementation. Here’s a synopsis of its key points:

Trade Deficit Reduction:
  • The U.S. wants China to cut the two nations’ trade deficit by at least $200 billion by the end of 2020 from 2018 levels.
  • Chinese purchases of U.S. goods will represent at least 75 percent of a commitment to a $100 billion increase in purchases of U.S. exports for the 12 months beginning June 1, 2018, and at least 50 percent of China’s commitment to an additional $100 billion increase in purchases of U.S. exports in the 12 months beginning June 1, 2019.
Protection of American Technology and Intellectual Property
  • China to immediately cease providing subsidies and government support that fuels excess capacity in industries targeted by the Made in China 2025 plan.
  • Specific policies and practices linked to technology transfer are eliminated.
  • A cessation of government-sponsored cyber intrusion and cyber theft.
  • Strengthened intellectual property rights protection and enforcement.
  • By Jan. 1, 2019, China will eliminate provisions of the Regulations on the Administration of the Import and Export of Technologies and the Regulations on the Implementation of the Law on Chinese-Foreign Equity Joint Ventures identified in the U.S.
  • By July 1, 2018, China will withdraw its request for WTO consultations in United States – Tariff Measures on Certain Goods from China and take no further action on the matter
  • The document also calls on China to take no retaliatory action in response to actions taken or to be taken by the U.S.
Restrictions on Investment in Sensitive Technology
  • A demand that China does not “oppose, challenge, or otherwise retaliate against the United States’ imposition of restrictions on investments from China in sensitive U.S. technology sectors or sectors critical to U.S. national security.”
U.S. Investment in China
  • A demand that China does not distort trade through investment restrictions and any restrictions are narrow and transparent
  • U.S. investors in China to receive “fair, effective and non-discriminatory market access and treatment, including removal of the application of foreign investment restrictions and foreign ownership/shareholding requirements.”
  • China to issue an improved nationwide negative list for foreign investment by July 1, 2018. Within 90 days the U.S. will identify existing investment restrictions that deny U.S. investors market access. China is then to remove all identified investment restrictions on a timetable to be decided by both nations.
Tariff and non-tariff barriers
  • By July 1, 2020, China will reduce tariffs on all products in non-critical sectors to levels that are no higher than the levels of the U.S.’ corresponding tariffs
  • China to remove specified non-tariff barriers and recognizes that the U.S. may impose import restrictions and tariffs on products in critical sectors, including sectors identified in the Made in China 2025 industrial plan.
U.S. Services and Services Suppliers
  • A demand for China to improve market access in specified ways
U.S. Agricultural Products
  • A demand for China to improve market access in specified ways
Implementation
  • Both countries to meet quarterly to review targets and reforms
  • If the U.S. declares China is not complying with the framework, the U.S. can impose tariffs or other restrictions on Chinese products or restrict supply of services
  • A demand that China does not “oppose, challenge or take any form of action against the United States’ imposition of additional tariffs or restrictions.”
  • China to withdraw its WTO complaints regarding designations of China as a non-market economy and will refrain from future challenges
  • Within 15 days of receiving written notice of a prohibited product that may have been transshipped through one or more countries, China will provide full details of every shipment. Failure to do so will trigger tariffs.
  • If China fails to uphold commitments the U.S. will impose tariffs on imports from China and will confiscate counterfeit and pirated goods or levy tariffs to compensate for lost technologies and intellectual property.
  • A demand that China does not take any retaliatory action in response.

China demands that it will be able to use all IPR from US drug manufacturers, high-tech, industrial & manufacturing, financial sectors without any compensations to the US and China demands that US shall refrain from taking any retaliatory action. China demands that it will be able to sell any product in the US with zero tariff. And this is just a starter and China will demand more US market access in due course and US must abide by all Chinese demands.

这和鸦片战争有什么不同?!:angry::angry::angry: 谁他妈的敢签这我跟谁拼命!!!:triniti:

@Mista @jhungary 快过来庆祝呀

whatever that argument was, it have no bearing on whether anyone who will or will not sign it in China, that's a personal term.

beside, can you actually go back to China to beat whoever arse that sign this is another issue. Which make what you said a moot point.

whatever that argument was, it have no bearing on whether anyone who will or will not sign it in China, that's a personal term.

beside, can you actually go back to China to beat whoever arse that sign this is another issue. Which make what you said a moot point.
What argument are you referring to? But don’t bother, what I say is clearly more important than the fact that the US has just tried to force an unfair treaty onto China, a country in which you were born.

What argument are you referring to? But don’t bother, what I say is clearly more important than the fact that the US has just tried to force an unfair treaty onto China, a country in which you were born.

This is not a treaty, a treaty is what you sign WHEN YOU AGREED to the term set out of an argument or conflict.

This is a document laying out what kind of term US wanted, A COUNTRY YOU ARE IN AT THE MOMENT.

Beside, if and when any Chinese diplomat decided to sign this, I don't think you are in any position to do anything. Which make your "statement" pointless.

根本不是国人,是个如假包换的三锅。

How do I know you are not Indian?? LOL

just because you say something pro-China?

Again, a moot point. LOL

You can say whatever you want, that does not mean anything in a anonymous forum. And you know what? I will still be paying tax back to Chinese government when this forum closed (Nothing last forever) and your "work" would disappear into thin air.

So, you can say whatever the heck you want here.

293754855.jpg

This is not a treaty, a treaty is what you sign WHEN YOU AGREED to the term set out of an argument or conflict.

This is a document laying out what kind of term US wanted, A COUNTRY YOU ARE IN AT THE MOMENT.

Beside, if and when any Chinese diplomat decided to sign this, I don't think you are in any position to do anything. Which make your "statement" pointless.
I suppose some are just content with being a third class citizen for ever.

I can protest, something certain ppl don’t have the balls to do against racial injustice, even though I might get hurt. Plus, it’ll be out of my love for my country and not, like some, out of the insatiable hunger to get attention from one’s masters “at the moment”.

根本不是国人,是个如假包换的三锅。
人家可是一个自豪的洋奴哦。

谁他妈的敢签这我跟谁拼命!

怎么拼呢?最多还不只是在网络上当个键盘侠。

It's just demands from the US. China can demand from the US too, and that is why it's called negotiation.

怎么拼呢?最多还不只是在网络上当个键盘侠。

It's just demands from the US. China can demand from the US too, and that is why it's called negotiation.
一时太激动了,不过这他妈的太让人生气了。

Back
Top Bottom