What's new

欺人太甚

激动或生气什么啊。。。中国也是个大国,是美国的最大贸易伙伴。 难道美国要求什么中国就会有求必应吗?当然会寻找到一个双方都满意的互惠互利协议啊。
嗯,有道理。

这就像秀水市场小贩卖名牌,开价300,还到30,老美现在就是开价300,你难道要给他300?
This is like vendors in Silk market selling fake brands, demand for $50, you get it for $5. Americans now ask for $50, should you pay him this amount?

I suppose some are just content with being a third class citizen for ever.

I can protest, something certain ppl don’t have the balls to do against racial injustice, even though I might get hurt. Plus, it’ll be out of my love for my country and not, like some, out of the insatiable hunger to get attention from one’s masters “at the moment”.

人家可是一个自豪的洋奴哦。

lol, you said you want to beat up or fight whoever sign that "treaty", not protest. And I said you probably will not get close enough EVER to beat up diplomat. That make yours a moot point.

I don't really care if you call me a slave or whatever, but judging from where you are, aren't you a slave to American as well? I don't think American force you to go to America, but you will have to do what they said or they will deport you, so if that is not a slave, tell me what is?? At least I won't get deported HAHA..

Actually, even worse, I have no choice because I was born in the US, you have a choice and you choose America as a slave. So, in a way, YOU ARE ASKING FOR IT LOL

He is Vietnamese pretending to be chinese.

lol......you can say that, nobody gonna stop you...…

Malaysian HAHA

lol, you said you want to beat up or fight whoever sign that "treaty", not protest. And I said you probably will not get close enough EVER to beat up diplomat. That make yours a moot point.

I don't really care if you call me a slave or whatever, but judging from where you are, aren't you a slave to American as well? I don't think American force you to go to America, but you will have to do what they said or they will deport you, so if that is not a slave, tell me what is?? At least I won't get deported HAHA..

Actually, even worse, I have no choice because I was born in the US, you have a choice and you choose America as a slave. So, in a way, YOU ARE ASKING FOR IT LOL

lol......you can say that, nobody gonna stop you...…

Malaysian HAHA
You admit yourself, Vietnamese half-Hispanic.

Scamming new PRC China members again? I knew you long enough.

lol, report me to Chinese government, wait a moment, you can't...….You can't even get in Chinese Embassy in Malaysia lol...….

You want me to go down there Monday to shoot some photo for you using my Chinese passport lol?

lol, report me to Chinese government, wait a moment, you can't...….You can't even get in Chinese Embassy in Malaysia lol...….

You want me to go down there Monday to shoot some photo for you using my Chinese passport lol?
You can’t either lol.

You can scam mods, but you don't have a Chinese passport, only HK passport. Impossible for you to get a PRC China passport for a refugee.

You can’t either lol.

wanna bet?

You can scam mods, but you don't have a Chinese passport, only HK passport. Impossible for you to get a PRC China passport.

HK Passport is a Chinese passport, you go to Chinese Consulate to renew it.

plus, I can actually claim Chinese Passport if I want, I have Hokua in China, I own house and business in China, you want me to go back to China and show you my house? Let's go? I am coming back to China in Jan 2019, I will see you there.

wanna bet?

HK Passport is a Chinese passport, you go to Chinese Consulate to renew it.

plus, I can actually claim Chinese Passport if I want, I have Hokua in China, I own house and business in China, you want me to go back to China and show you my house?
No, HK passport is not a PRC China Passport. Don't twist. PRC China doesn't allow dual citizenship. We have been through this so many times.

No, HK passport is not a PRC China Passport. Don't twist. PRC China doesn't allow dual citizenship. We have been through this so many times.

1200px-HKSAR_passport_cover_(biometric).svg.png

Read the first line.

Then ask whether or not @Chinese-Dragon is a Chinese...…..

LOL ….. MALAYSIAN<>

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom