What's new

欺人太甚

All we need to do is showing yankees our middle finger. war between China and USA is inevitable. It's structural contradiction.

How do I know you are not Indian?? LOL

just because you say something pro-China?

Again, a moot point. LOL

You can say whatever you want, that does not mean anything in a anonymous forum. And you know what? I will still be paying tax back to Chinese government when this forum closed (Nothing last forever) and your "work" would disappear into thin air.

So, you can say whatever the heck you want here.
Say hello banana

All we need to do is showing yankees our middle finger. war between China and USA is inevitable. It's structural contradiction.

Say hello banana
War is indeed inevitable. However, China hasn’t reached the level where it can beat the US without suffering a lot of damage in return. I think now the people higher up are just trying to bide time for China’s chip industry, soy bean farms...etc. China has just pooled a 60 billion usd fund for domestic semiconductor R and D, and Xi has ordered an emergency batch of soy beans to be produced in dongbei. Of course these will take time to come to fruition so that’s why they have not given Trump the middle finger yet. I don’t expect China to give in to US’s humilitating ‘terms of surrender’.

Just like the opium treaty. Maybe Gary is right, CCP is too weak to run China

Gary who?

His family was among the boat refugees that stuck in HK. He sucks everything from Chinese and yet, he hates China not VN!

LOL "BUCK NAO DONG NAI" . LOL

American politicians are childish!

More than childish:

http://addictinginfo.com/2018/01/19...condom-because-he-has-the-best-judgment-ever/

China should demand the US pass a constitutional amendment that states that no commercial, political, or military activity China conducts on US soil will in any way, shape, or form be opposed by the US government. Furthermore, the US must pay $50 trillion in tribute to the PRC monthly.

China just ignores US demands whether those ridiculous business policies or telling China to stop island reclamation in SCS. :D

Jhungary这洋奴叫的可欢了,它看到中国负面新闻就过来喷粪,恶心死我了。

War is indeed inevitable. However, China hasn’t reached the level where it can beat the US without suffering a lot of damage in return. I think now the people higher up are just trying to bide time for China’s chip industry, soy bean farms...etc. China has just pooled a 60 billion usd fund for domestic semiconductor R and D, and Xi has ordered an emergency batch of soy beans to be produced in dongbei. Of course these will take time to come to fruition so that’s why they have not given Trump the middle finger yet. I don’t expect China to give in to US’s humilitating ‘terms of surrender’.
We can buy soy bean from Russia Commorade.

Jhungary这洋奴叫的可欢了,它看到中国负面新闻就过来喷粪,恶心死我了。
让奎食屎

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom