What's new

5 Most Powerful Muslim Countries

Do not bring rape here , it reminds the whole planet of India.
Because you are ignorant like most of the Pakistanis here.India is one of the countries with lowest per capita rape figures.

Back to topic please, or better yet, back to you corner of Indian defense , this thread is about muslim countries, and for whom it may concern in discussing it by personnal knowledge.
Ok No more oftopic posts from now.

Last edited:
Because you are ignorant like most of the Pakistanis here.India is one of the countries with lowest per capita rape figures.
In countries like Pakistan people are trying to legalize pedophilism in the name of Islam,now tell me what is more shameful.
The SC said: ↑
Damn Sure ! he is Part of Propaganda warfare ??- How your Mind catch up those stupid stories and you BRAZEN OX link filthy news to ISLAM??
....Not you iam want answer from other indian members
Q: Is that true ! In your Belief system speaking LIES are allowed? bcoz someone said to me few years back?? i need clarification

Damn Sure ! he is Part of Propaganda warfare ??- How your Mind catch up those stupid stories and you BRAZEN OX link filthy news to ISLAM??
....Not you iam want answer from other indian members
Q: Is that true ! In your Belief system speaking LIES are allowed? bcoz someone said to me few years back?? i need clarification
What i said is true,i can give you links but lets not further derail the thread.I will edit my post.
I can give you links if you want??

Ok No more oftopic posts from now.
You throw in a personnal insult and then you say now we can go back to topic. Have you thought about your personnal psychological problem or need someone to remind you of it.
The topic my dear is this , You and your india are day dreaming if you think you can win a war against pakistan , CSD or anything you can imagine in your aand your israeli friends minds. And here is why:

Last option: There is a variant of tactical nuclear bombs, called the neutron bomb, it is more efficent in the battle field and can penetrate armour, no human can survive it while the armoured vehicles will be taken as a war trophy.
The main option: which is conventional is to have a full division or two from the army and reserves armed with TOW like antitank missiles to trap advancing Indian tank columns, 10 or 20 000 of antitank missiles would finish off up to 3000 to 6000 indian tanks.
Pakistan should prepare as much as possible of these anti-tank missiles, more than the ten thousand or so it has, by making them locally to thwart any number of tanks India might throw in. With no tanks left, there will be no possibility for CSD or any other conventional threat from India.

Last edited:
You throw in a personnal insult and then you say now we can go back to topic. Have you thought about your personnal psychological problem or need someone to remind you of it.
The topic my dear is this , You and your india are day dreaming if you think you can win a war against pakistan , CSD or anything you can imagine in your aand your israeli friends minds. And here is why:

Last option: There is a variant of tactical nuclear bombs, called the neutron bomb, it is more efficent in the battle field and can penetrate armour, no human can survive it while the armoured vehicles will be taken as a war trophy.
The main option: which is conventional is to have a full division or two from the army and reserves armed with TOW like antitank missiles to trap advancing Indian tank columns, 10 or 20 000 of antitank missiles would finish off up to 3000 to 6000 indian tanks.
Pakistan should prepare as much as possible of these anti-tank missiles, more than the ten thousand or so it has, by making them locally to thwart any number of tanks India might throw in. With no tanks left, there will be no possibility for CSD or any other conventional threat from India.

India has all of them in larger quantity and has lager infantry to clean up pakistani anti tank teams.

the most powerful Muslim country is one of the three countries that has not been able to stop a meagre polio virus.

the most powerful Muslim country is one of the three countries that has not been able to stop a meagre polio virus.
World ZIONIST NATIONs are losing war with meager AFGHANISTAN:usflag::usflag:

India has all of them in larger quantity and has lager infantry to clean up pakistani anti tank teams.
So your infantry wiil precede your tanks, you must be a better strategist than your generals.

Last news, it is in the states now.

We know each Brilliant History, its the People who fight not Arsenals, everybody is counting mass destruction weapons NOT FIGHTERS who fights and Love to be DEAD
There is difference in attitude of Perceiver - U cant compare GRASS with TREE

You did the same thing in the above post,You are dumber than i thought,seriously you Pakis never fail to amuse.
From where suddenly India defeating Pakistan came into the picture retard :lol:
Read my previous post again to see if i have mentioned about Pakistan defeating India or CSD :lol:
As expected your iq is in negative but you are Paksitani so no suprises here :lol:
Last option: There is a variant of tactical nuclear bombs, called the neutron bomb,
it is more efficent in the battle field and can penetrate armour, no human can survive it while the armoured vehicles will be taken as a war trophy.
:rofl::rofl:
:rofl::rofl:
There is nothing called as CSD,,Dont come up with these reatarded theories. :lol:
The topic my dear is this , You and your india are day dreaming if you think you can win a war against pakistan , CSD or anything you can imagine in your aand your israeli friends minds.
We have defeated Pakistan in all four wars in the Past and in one of the wars we sliced Pakistan in two parts and 93000 of your soldiers surrendered.History will repeat itself :lol:

Now get back to the topic,I dont how India defeating Pakistan suddenly came into the picture. :lol:

World's Super Power is one which has no Health Care and one which has half of the population living on Food Banks

Turkey is clearly the most powerful country.It has the largest GDP among the muslim countries and the most powerful army.
Its social indicators match standards of western countries and not to mention Turkey itself is a part of NATO.

We know each Brilliant History, its the People who fight not Arsenals, everybody is counting mass destruction weapons NOT FIGHTERS who fights and Love to be DEAD
There is difference in attitude of Perceiver - U cant compare GRASS with TREE

We have fought 4 wars and result is there for all to see. Your whole armies were slaughtered of battlefield by inferior Indian forces.

I am taking about this battle

Longewala.jpg

A company of Indian infantry destroyed a Pakistani Armored division consisting of Infantry brigade 206,Armored regiment 38 cavalry, 51 infantry brigade and 26th cavalry.

Add to it the fact that in east Pakistan, your army surrendered without a fight.
So your infantry wiil precede your tanks, you must be a better strategist than your generals.

Infantry does not precedes but moves along with Tanks. Both India and Pakistan employs mixed formation tactics. Instead after disasters of pure Armor approach like that in first battle of grozney, Tanks are always used in conjugation with mechanized Infantry.

Number 3 is not true, If Iran wanted nuclear weapons it would have made them long time ago.

Dream on pal that aint gonna happen.

Where is Iran brigade? Day dreaming through the ROOF :woot:

Last edited:
@Anoushirvan I just checked the thread again and saw your posts about me which i missed somehow.When you have to say something about me then quote me directly instead of acting like a girl.I hope you will take care of this in future
And i dont have any problems with Muslims or Islam he abused India and Hinduism first after which i replied,that posts have been deleted now.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom