What's new

5 Most Powerful Muslim Countries

Turkey also has nukes. Plus Turkey has better land, air and navy than Pakistan. We never have been conquered, we are one of the few people on earth that never been conquered which Pakistan can't say.

Why are you saying this about Pakistan? Pakistan and Turkey should have good relations and join missile programs. Pakistan has advanced missile technology especially their tactical missiles which have absurd speed. I believe they're the 'Nasr' Missiles, I as a Muslim am proud of Pakistan. We all should cooperate, especially Indonesia as a growing power.

That doesn't change we have nukes, but even if you take away the nukes. Turkey has the edge on land, air and sea. No discussion possible!!!

Yeah I believe that too, Turkey is ahead in those areas but not by significantly in the air region. Which is why I said I still believe they're the strongest Muslim nation. We shouldn't be comparing our nations like little children. They both have their weaknesses and advantages due to the nature of their interests and what suits them the best for their nations.

Why are you saying this about Pakistan? Pakistan and Turkey should have good relations and join missile programs. Pakistan has advanced missile technology especially their tactical missiles which have absurd speed. I believe they're the 'Nasr' Missiles, I as a Muslim am proud of Pakistan. We all should cooperate, especially Indonesia as a growing power.

Yeah I believe that too, Turkey is ahead in those areas but not by significantly in the air region. Which is why I said I still believe they're the strongest Muslim nation. We shouldn't be comparing our nations like little children. They both have their weaknesses and advantages due to the nature of their interests and what suits them the best for their nations.

None "Conquered" us ! So called turkics were themselves a mixture .. adopted Pakhtun culture and identity and ruled from delhi ... :lol: not our land..

I'm talking about the people. We Turks moved a lot but as people we were never conquered. You can't say that.

First your people say you are not a Muslim country but secular so keep that in mind, second you have to stick around in one place to be conquered. So saying you have never been conquered is accurate but has no value considering the history of your people.

Maybe I shouldn't have responded him. He is downtalking Turkey because it is part of NATO. Turkey is building a lot of military equipment themselves. It is not comparable imho.

First your people say you are not a Muslim country but secular so keep that in mind, second you have to stick around in one place to be conquered. So saying you have never been conquered is accurate but has no value considering the history of your people.

We sticked at one place and moved to others. Turkic peoples stayed in Central Asia. Turkish people moved and conquered.

The point is, there are predators and there are prey. We are the predator. The predator doesn't stay at one place.

Turkey doesn't independently have nukes, it's because of their geographical placement that they are very important if WW3 erupts, without Turkey the West would lose that war. Although Turkey is still the most powerful Muslim nation in my opinion.
Turkey should, by all means, play sick if WW3 errupts in Europe, since it is considered the first line for NATO, but can not join the EU, because - in my own opinion - it is a muslim nation , secular or not, christian nations forming the EU do not give a dam about it, even Roumania and poland for example with very ailing economies could join, but not Turkey even with a good economy.
Turkey should not play in their hands by all means, it has obligations under NATO, so it should send some symbolic troops to the area of war and not let fools use it, its people and its territory as a shield for them and their cowardness.

Maybe I shouldn't have responded him. He is downtalking Turkey because it is part of NATO. Turkey is building a lot of military equipment themselves. It is not comparable imho.

Okay I see, that's not right. Turkey is a member of NATO although they've got a developing and large military industry. They can support themselves in a war even if they were cut off from all nations, Turkey can produce it's own weapons if it had more funding. Turkey has it's own electronics on fighter jets, their own drones, radars, tanks, anti-tank weapons, helicopters...etc...

They could do more if they wanted as well, so it's unfair to bash Turkey over their membership in NATO IMO.

turkey should by all means play sick, if WW3 errupts in Europe, since it is considered the first line for NATO, but can not join the EU, because- n my own opinion it is a muslim nation , secular or not, christian nations forming the EU do not give a dam about it, even Roumania and poland for example with very ailing economies could join, but not Turkey even with a good economy.
Turkey should not play in their hands by all means, it has obligations under NATO, so it should send some symbolic troops to the area of war and not let fools use it, its people and its territory as a shield for them and their cowardness.

They won't, Turkey isn't stupid and is playing everything the right way.

On op and other posts, I don't know what is the criteria ? are we talking about military ? economy ? everything ?

I think having a mass destruction weapon that you will most likely never use should not be taken that seriously, I mean so what if N. Korea gets Nukes ? how it will surpass South in anyway ?

Many criterias have to be discuissed for a healty ranking(still should not be taken seriously though), in my humble thoughts

1)Turkey is fairly balanced I think, fairly good economy, army, advancing quite well in many sectors, only thing we lack currently is a better mentality in government, after that we have the potential to catch up west.

2) Thats quite hard, Pakistan is considerably advanced in defence industry but I guess it has a fairly unbalanced economy which effects many other things badly, huge population is not helping(180 million man ! better start controlling it) it either. I would say Iran looks better balanced, despite sanctions they're doing quite fine especially in economy and science, also seemingly advancing in defence industry but we don't know if hoax or not. I'm putting Iran here.

3) Pakistan

4) Saudi Arabia

5) Egypt(this could be one of the South Asian countries as well but I'm not much informed about them)

@atatwolf stop

We sticked at one place and moved to others. Turkic peoples stayed in Central Asia. Turkish people moved and conquered.

The point is, there are predators and there are prey. We are the predator. The predator doesn't stay at one place.

Lol Turkic people moved for the same reason anybody moves, resources were not in abundance where they were originally. Pakistan is right on top of the Indus river people came to Pakistan to settle including Turkics because the land could support them, it has nothing to do with predator or prey. Mughals came from Uzbekistan yet the people they conquered namely Pakistanis and Indias could easily swat Uzbekistan today.

Btw the Turkics of Central Asia were conquered both by the Persians (if you go far back) and later the Mongolians conquered parts of Transoxania as well.

Okay I see, that's not right. Turkey is a member of NATO although they've got a developing and large military industry. They can support themselves in a war even if they were cut off from all nations, Turkey can produce it's own weapons if it had more funding. Turkey has it's own electronics on fighter jets, their own drones, radars, tanks, anti-tank weapons, helicopters...etc....
True, a lot of projects are going on, but most important is information in war. Turkey has own satellites and cruise missiles. If you want to hit your target you first need to get the coordinations. Turkey is making very quick progress in this. The satellites in combination with UAV we are one of the countries that will be able to do blitzkrieg (lightning war). If you get information first, you will also be first to strike.

Lol Turkic people moved for the same reason anybody moves, resources were not in abundance where they were originally. Pakistan is right on top of the Indus river people came to Pakistan to settle including Turkics because the land could support them, it has nothing to do with predator or prey. Mughals came from Uzbekistan yet the people they conquered namely Pakistanis and Indias could easily swat Uzbekistan today.

Btw the Turkics of Central Asia were conquered both by the Persians (if you go far back) and later the Mongolians conquered parts of Transoxania as well.

Central Asian Turkics got conquered. We Turks weren't conquered. That is why Turkey is strongest Turkic country and we will rebuit the legacy of Atilla, Babur Han, Alp Aslan, Genghis Khan, Chagatai Han, etc.

Last edited:
Turkey should, by all means, play sick if WW3 errupts in Europe, since it is considered the first line for NATO, but can not join the EU, because - in my own opinion - it is a muslim nation , secular or not, christian nations forming the EU do not give a dam about it, even Roumania and poland for example with very ailing economies could join, but not Turkey even with a good economy.

Turkey should stay in NATO as long as it continues to suit them but Turkey should not rely on NATO to defend them when it matters namely against Russia or say even Greece (not that Turkey would need help against Greece but other euros would help Greece in any way possible).

On op and other posts, I don't know what is the criteria ? are we talking about military ? economy ? everything ?

I think having a mass destruction weapon that you will most likely never use should not be taken that seriously, I mean so what if N. Korea gets Nukes ? how it will surpass South in anyway ?

Many criterias have to be discuissed for a healty ranking(still should not be taken seriously though), in my humble thoughts

1)Turkey is fairly balanced I think, fairly good economy, army, advancing quite well in many sectors, only thing we lack currently is a better mentality in government, after that we have the potential to catch up west.

2) Thats quite hard, Pakistan is considerably advanced in defence industry but I guess it has a fairly unbalanced economy which effects many other things badly, huge population is not helping(180 million man ! better start controlling it) it either. I would say Iran looks better balanced, despite sanctions they're doing quite fine especially in economy and science, also seemingly advancing in defence industry but we don't know if hoax or not. I'm putting Iran here.

3) Pakistan

4) Saudi Arabia

5) Egypt(this could be one of the South Asian countries as well but I'm not much informed about them)

@atatwolf stop

Iran plays no hoaxes, the threats are real and so are the Iranian weapons to deal with them.
If you think that way, then American and other's assessments about Iranian military capabilities are hoaxes too.

Egypt is following a policy of secrecy concerning its armed forces, and no one should blame them, since they are neighboring the most treacherous nation on earth, namely Israel.

So it is true that the ranking depends on what criteria we choose and an above all ranking too.

Iran plays no hoaxes, the threats are real and so are the Iranian weapons to deal with them.
If you think that way, then American and other's assessments about Iranian military capabilities are hoaxes too.

Egypt is following a policy of secrecy concerning its armed forces, and no one should blame them, since they are neighboring the most treacherous nation on earth, namely Israel.

So it is true that the ranking depends on what criteria we choose and an above all ranking too.

We can't tell if its hoax or not because usually they only share some blurry images, for most of stuff they produce nothing is known other then how its looks like, plus they have more then enough reason to fake it if they cannot realize it, after all they're under threat, sanctions and should look strong.

3) Pakistan

4) Saudi Arabia

@atatwolf stop
:tup:
IMO:
1)Turkey, Iran: Turkey has a more reasonable and stable regime, and Iran has more resources, like oil, gas, ....
2)Egypt, Pakistan: They have huge problems with their high population and low living standards, but, both of them have very strong armies. I saw that Egypt is pretty underestimated in the thread which it is not fair.
3)Saudi, Indonesia: they have pretty good economies, but specially Saudi economy is mostly a gas station economy and highly dependent on oil , and its prices.
4)Malaysia, Morocco, Algeria, Iraq, BD, Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan, Azerbaijan

We can't tell if its hoax or not because usually they only share some blurry images, for most of stuff they produce nothing is known other then how its looks like, plus they have more then enough reason to fake it if they cannot realize it, after all they're under threat, sanctions and should look strong.
They are too pragmatic to just look strong, they are really strong, take my word on it. if you have any doubts watch the following video, it will enlighten you. They are not like Turkey aestetics wise but they have very efficient weapons and still more to come.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom