What's new

48 hours Deadline : TuQ bought a Shroud (Kafann) for HIMSELF

yaar simple answer deta hun .. i dnt faraq tu ap ko parhna nhie .. lakin phir se try kar leta hun ...
firstly report is submitted to SS 15 days ago, he didnt publsih it .. so yesterday the exact copy of of it came out and shown on dawn, dunya and even express news .. PMLN never disputed the report so it is obvious that it is orignal report .. if it is fake report why dnt u call ur SS to publish it? what are u affriad of if it is in ur favor

now let come to ur point .
however, for you i will answer your question. FIR still not cut because FIR that TUQ wants has names if information minister, Prime minister, and railways minister and minister of water too.

u know it i know it pmln is a family party. they have small kitchen cabinet which includes there ministers so they are given their name as well

now just answer me one question. If IF can be registered against the Son of TuQ which is not even in country, why it cant be registered against pmln members which was involved in planning of the massacre ? it is just bcoz they are sharif family members.?

FIR CAN BE LODGE AGAINST ANYONE

OK now you are just trolling.

firstly if you know the JIT report so well can you please post the part of it which says TUQ supporters were innocent and didn't tlyfire at police?

secondly talk like YOU KNOW IT & I KNOW IT is not a fact it is purely opinon and i know nothing of what you claim please provide proof or stop trolling.

thirdly FIR is the RIGHT of TUQ and its supporters it should be cut MUST BE CUT. but you can't put anyone you want to be named in it if they are not even connected to it. It's like saying a firing happened and people died in balochistan, can they name water minister,railway minister & prime minister? IF TUQ wants to name chief minister, law minister of province of punjab it is correct. BUT NOT against people not connected to the whole event.

finally and please answer me this or don't reply:

is it ok for a CANADIAN national to block our parliment hostage, threaten to make it a grave yard, threaten to hang our parliment and disobey our supreme court order? Can a pakistani do that in canada and escape free?

OK now you are just trolling.

firstly if you know the JIT report so well can you please post the part of it which says TUQ supporters were innocent and didn't tlyfire at police?

secondly talk like YOU KNOW IT & I KNOW IT is not a fact it is purely opinon and i know nothing of what you claim please provide proof or stop trolling.

thirdly FIR is the RIGHT of TUQ and its supporters it should be cut MUST BE CUT. but you can't put anyone you want to be named in it if they are not even connected to it. It's like saying a firing happened and people died in balochistan, can they name water minister,railway minister & prime minister? IF TUQ wants to name chief minister, law minister of province of punjab it is correct. BUT NOT against people not connected to the whole event.

finally and please answer me this or don't reply:

is it ok for a CANADIAN national to block our parliment hostage, threaten to make it a grave yard, threaten to hang our parliment and disobey our supreme court order? Can a pakistani do that in canada and escape free?
1. r u dumb? i said i see it all over media . SS is not releasing the report how can i give it to u.. if it is against PAT why dnt they release it???

2. FIR CAN BE RIGESTRERED AGAINST ANYONE . it is simple .. He was protesting against PMLN. SO they all conspired against PAt and murder them ... why does provisional or fedral have to with it .. both brothers conspired to kill people ...

3. not lets come to ur last question . first of canadian police would never be used as pets against political rival, They will not surely use gullubutt and police will not rob shops to frame anyone... no incident will happen, people will get justice, no Pakistan or anyone else have to block parliament ... in this case it is simple .. u killed their people, u dined them justice.. now they are protesting ...

NOW U ANSWER MY QUESTION : u have problem with them blocking a road . But u have no problem when SC was attacked by PMLN . now as put what will happen if any pakistan or canadian attack supreme court in canada?

hey put there washed cloths on the SC building, they used toilets of parliament lounge
SO? Whose supreme court and parliament it is? People of India?

well they are not vacating the area when supreme court ordered to vacate,

they also threatened to make parliament a grave yard. they also dug up graves infront of supreme court.

they also tried to stop parliament members to leave on the first day of "protests"

kiya yeh sub koi kaart sakta hai canada mein?

It all happened in Iceland post financial crisis. One of the most democratic countries:
Why Did The Media Keep The Recent Peaceful Icelandic Revolution Quiet? | Collective-Evolution

it will get better sooner or later if no more stupid interrupt the continuity of the democracy and judiciary
LOL. You are so naive. You think known corrupt Nooras and Zardaris or their spoiled children are gonna make this country better while they have all or most of their assets abroad.

1. r u dumb? i said i see it all over media . SS is not releasing the report how can i give it to u.. if it is against PAT why dnt they release it???

2. FIR CAN BE RIGESTRERED AGAINST ANYONE . it is simple .. He was protesting against PMLN. SO they all conspired against PAt and murder them ... why does provisional or fedral have to with it .. both brothers conspired to kill people ...

3. not lets come to ur last question . first of canadian police would never be used as pets against political rival, They will not surely use gullubutt and police will not rob shops to frame anyone... no incident will happen, people will get justice, no Pakistan or anyone else have to block parliament ... in this case it is simple .. u killed their people, u dined them justice.. now they are protesting ...

NOW U ANSWER MY QUESTION : u have problem with them blocking a road . But u have no problem when SC was attacked by PMLN . now as put what will happen if any pakistan or canadian attack supreme court in canada?

1) it is all over media but nowhere did anyone say it did not blame TUQ and his workers. and according to your logic of being guilty & not releasing it to the public, maybe he is not releasing because it blames TUQ and he doesn't want to make situation worse. If you can please quote from "media the source of JIT where it says TUQ workers were not to be blamed"

2) FIR can be registered against anyone but how can the water minister & railway minister be blamed please explain this new TUQ logic to me

3) in canada if police comes to remove barriers and people will not hit them or shoot at them like TUQ workers did in model town, Secondly if a JIT report is being made and TUQ a pakistani citizen does not appear to give proof evidence or record a statement then what? why did TUQ workers or leadership fail to go to JIT report to give statement? IF TUQ is so serious about his demands he should first learn to obey court orders himself. the Supreme court said move from d chowk did he obey?

ok your question about nooras, well file a case against Nooras for attacking supreme court. file treason case. why is no one filing it. hell why is tuq not filing it?

@Jzaib - Sorry for jumping in a random conversion.
But
i'd love to see people try and stop police from doing something it was ordered to do.

Then see the respond from them.

1) it is all over media but nowhere did anyone say it did not blame TUQ and his workers. and according to your logic of being guilty & not releasing it to the public, maybe he is not releasing because it blames TUQ and he doesn't want to make situation worse. If you can please quote from "media the source of JIT where it says TUQ workers were not to be blamed"

2) FIR can be registered against anyone but how can the water minister & railway minister be blamed please explain this new TUQ logic to me

3) in canada if police comes to remove barriers and people will not hit them or shoot at them like TUQ workers did in model town, Secondly if a JIT report is being made and TUQ a pakistani citizen does not appear to give proof evidence or record a statement then what? why did TUQ workers or leadership fail to go to JIT report to give statement? IF TUQ is so serious about his demands he should first learn to obey court orders himself. the Supreme court said move from d chowk did he obey?

ok your question about nooras, well file a case against Nooras for attacking supreme court. file treason case. why is no one filing it. hell why is tuq not filing it?

2 reason , saad rafique is front runner and main adviser of PMLN .. just see his role in attacking lalk chowk just 3 days ago, then he arranged rally near zaman park to create trouble so when nawaz and shabaz have to do something ... they ask for his advice.. u can see how active he is now... abid sher ali is relative as well .. So FIR basically is against people who victim consider responsible .. that is what im trying to tell u it can be anyone .. BUt i dnt knw if u r dumb or what that u cant understand it ...

1. dont twist my word . I said they didnt do any firing . a para from express news .. u can easly found all the news source

The report adds that there is no record to establish if there was firing from the Minhajul Quran Secretariat. Police, hospital and other records have been examined but some police officials were reluctant to record statements, the report says. Some relevant records have also not been provided to the JIT, according to the report.
Model Town clash: JIT report suggests police FIR be quashed – The Express Tribune

3. ur facts are wrong . they didnt shoot him ...
now ur statement is so full of shit . u said he have to comply with orders given to him two days ago and FIR which isnt registered for two months is no big deal for u

Dr Tahir ul Haq phones Imran Khan....so it was always one thing.

Dr Tuq and Govt representative munshi Ishaq Dar in talks.

PAT nominee gone to Police Station to file FIR, after Lahore High Court order, but yet no response.

Election Commission has rejected rigging accusation by Afzal Khan and IK etc.

tough spot for the beleaguered pmln govt.

Dr Tahir ul Haq phones Imran Khan....so it was always one thing.
More baseless conspiracy theories. IK and Qadris issues are different. IK want political reforms, Qadri wants a revolution

PAT nominee gone to Police Station to file FIR, after Lahore High Court order, but yet no response.
So where is Noora League now?

Election Commission has rejected rigging accusation by Afzal Khan and IK etc
Where? Link?

Anyone knows how far Tahir ul Qadri's and Imran Khan's Container against each other? I know they are very near !!!

Back
Top Bottom