What's new

48 hours Deadline : TuQ bought a Shroud (Kafann) for HIMSELF

AdeelFaheem

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
ISLAMABAD: (Dunya News) – Pakistan Awami Tehreek (PAT) Chief Dr. Tahirul Qadri has given 48 hours’ deadline to the government. He has asked the government to dissolve the assemblies, uninstall the government, let the FIR of Model Town Incident be registered and release Joint Investigation Team (JIT) report. He also demanded Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif and Chief Minister Punjab Shahbaz Sharif to offer themselves for arrest.

Dr. Tahirul Qadri admired his workers for being tolerant. He announced that ‘Revolution March’ has entered its final phase. He said that he has bought shroud from market today and is ready for embracing martyrdom. He said that either he will wear this shroud or PM Nawaz Sharif s government.

“There is no confusion left now. I am giving a 48 hours’ deadline to the government”, said PAT Chief.

Tahirul Qadri said that Former Additional Secretary of Election Commission of Pakistan (ECP) Afzal Khan has exposed rigging in Election 2013. He said that the ECP itself was unconstitutional. He blamed the Pakistan Muslim League (N) and Pakistan People’s Party (PPP) of forming the ECP in contradiction with Article 213 of the constitution. “Awami National Party (ANP) and Pakistan People’s Party (PPP) leaders admitted that the ECP was formed in contradiction with Article 213”, said Tahirul Qadri.

Moreover, PAT Chief said that if the formation of ECP was in contradiction with the constitution then the assemblies, government, Prime Minister, Chief Ministers that took up the responsibilities as a result of the elections conducted under that ECP are also unconstitutional.

PAT Chief criticized the government for not releasing the JIT report. He said that the report was handed over to the government 17 days ago but it hasn’t been published by Punjab government as yet. He asked the government to publish the report before the end of deadline. He also demanded from the government to release the differing statements of the 2 independent members of the JIT.

Source : Tahirul Qadri gives 48 hours deadline to govt | Pakistan | Dunya News

I m thinking "Shayed yai clown Kafann mai kuch behtar lagay" :undecided:

(no spam)
Good to know he is! Well thats his problem! We are interested in elections and rigging we can deal with the Mullah later...he can join the pile already found in Pakistan

Pakistan Awami Tehreek (PAT) Chief Dr. Tahirul Qadri has given 48 hours’ deadline to the government. He has asked the government to dissolve the assemblies, uninstall the government, let the FIR of Model Town Incident be registered and release Joint Investigation Team (JIT) report. He also demanded Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif and Chief Minister Punjab Shahbaz Sharif to offer themselves for arrest.

So let me get this straight:

A Canadian national can waltz into a nuclear armed nation like Pakistan and demand the dismantling of an elected government. Just like that? Wow! :D

(Or may be he is truly blessed by "angels".)

So let me get this straight:

A Canadian national can waltz into a nuclear armed nation like Pakistan and demand the dismantling of an elected government. Just like that? Wow! :D

(Or may be he is truly blessed by "angels".)

I am quite sure he is a Pakistan citizen as well, as he holds NICOP.

I am quite sure he is a Pakistan citizen as well, as he holds NICOP.

But we all just know that even if this is true, dual nationals are suspect by the very fact that they have sworn allegiances elsewhere. :D

But we all just know that even if this is true, dual nationals are suspect by the very fact that they have sworn allegiances elsewhere. :D

I never swore allegiances to anyone, perhaps you have had to to get your USA passport ;)

I never swore allegiances to anyone, perhaps you have had to to get your USA passport ;)

But neither you or I are demanding the an elected government of a nuclear country resign, just because we say so.

Maulana Sahib did swear allegiance to the Queen and the Commonwealth of Canada as part of his oath to get a Canadian passport.

Itna acha yeh Clown ho he na jai......

How low can you people get. The guy is asking for justice for the 14 shaheed and your beloved NS is refusing yet you make fun of him. Have you no sense to see that what PMLN are doing is wrong?

Last edited:
How low can you people get. The guy is asking for justice for the 14 shaheed and your beloved NS is refusing yet you make fun of him. Have you no sense to see that what PMLN are doing is wrong?
He is rather selling those 14 corpses. The person who claims no fear of death and yet hides behind in a bullet proof car while keeps innocent children and women at front.....He wanted more corpses but unfortunately for him, govt didn't obliged him this time.

Back
Top Bottom