What's new

48 hours Deadline : TuQ bought a Shroud (Kafann) for HIMSELF

Wese jokes apart. PAT k jalsay ki bachian PTI k jalsay say bohot tight hain. I think imran khan ki chawlain sun sun k bhag gai hon gi

What BS? Most of his demands are legitimate. Why hasn't anyone arrested those indicted in Minhaj massacre despite session court ruling yet?
If his demands are all about independent investigation of model town incident and giving punishment to those who are culprit according to Pakistani laws then i am with him but rest of his demands are just BS. Did not he brought same demands last time in his inqlaab march when there was no incident like model town? What was his excuses for fasadi inqlaab back then?

Pay attention to bold parts in there

The PML-N governments in Islamabad and Lahore have overreacted to Tahirul Qadri and his theatrics — on this there can be little argument and it is impossible not to condemn the violence that Qadri’s supporters have suffered at the hands of the state so far.

Yet, without in any way downplaying the unacceptable response of the PML-N, it is important to put the demands of Mr Qadri in the proper context which in this case is a democratic, constitutional, rule-of-law perspective.

Strident as Mr Qadri’s criticism of the PML-N is — and before this, of the PPP — what, exactly, are his demands? It comes down to the overthrow of an elected government because the leadership, according to Mr Qadri, is allegedly unfit to rule. But who is Mr Qadri? What are his political credentials? Why are his demands worth listening to? Why is a political non-entity in any way to be regarded as a serious player in the political arena?

In truth, everything about Mr Qadri and his public utterances suggest he is the very definition of a demagogue.

Overthrowing elected systems to replace them with an unspecified system that would allegedly be more responsive to the perceived needs of the public is the quintessential demand of a demagogue.

In Mr Qadri’s view of the world, rights of the public are of no intrinsic value — what matters most is what Mr Qadri believes the public needs from the state in terms of service delivery, governance and the right kind, in Mr Qadri’s reckoning, of leadership.

What that really amounts to is Mr Qadri trying to give himself a veto over the system and attempting to put himself in a position to dictate to the people, perversely by acting in the name of the people. That is unacceptable, undemocratic, unconstitutional and even immoral.

A year ago, Mr Qadri chose not to participate in the electoral process — surely, there was some awareness that party candidates would not fare well. Even now, Mr Qadri deliberately chooses to keep himself ineligible for participation in electoral politics by retaining the citizenship of another country.

And even now, he seems unwilling to do anything more than engage in political tourism — visiting Pakistan to grandstand, perform for the TV cameras, shout a bit against civilian politicians, before returning to his preferred abode abroad and political irrelevance. Surely, a demagogue like Tahirul Qadri is anything but what Pakistan needs.

Qadri’s demands - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

You've been wrong on this one, just my observation.
And yes, pls let me know who is Paying these expenses, who is forcing his madrassah's students on dharna and why is he paying them a DA of 1000 Per day (That too upfront) if he is there for a just and righteous cause?
p1_23.jpg

Pakistan politics has become a live soap opera .

Yes, and we are, or at least Iam ashamed.
Really, I have been thinking about starting another thread JUST to highlight how the topmost judges, politicians, and generals over last 15 years alone, having worked with each other to only publicly backbite each other before too long. That shows a society of immature social development in a nuclear power! There is simply no excuse for THAT LEVEL of mud-slinging! The latest addition to these intellectual-pygmies is our dear Imran Khan--and he must be mentioned here because he was the big hope for many, including me.

PS. Looks like the PTI supporters want to piggy-back on the struggles of PAT in and outside of this thread even though they have different agendas, philosophy, and cadres. Nice try.

Yes, and we are, or at least Iam ashamed.
Really, I have been thinking about starting another thread JUST to highlight how the topmost judges, politicians, and generals over last 15 years alone, having worked with each other to only publicly backbite each other before too long. That shows a society of immature social development in a nuclear power! There is simply no excuse for THAT LEVEL of mud-slinging! The latest addition to these intellectual-pygmies is our dear Imran Khan--and he must be mentioned here because he was the big hope for many, including me.

PS. Looks like the PTI supporters want to piggy-back on the struggles of PAT in and outside of this thread even though they have different agendas, philosophy, and cadres. Nice try.

"Cream rises to the top, but only scum to the top of a dirty pond."

TuQ should use that kaffan and do us all a favor. LEAVE PAKISTAN ALONE!

PMLN supporters on PDF wanting to see their political opponents dead is precisely the mindset which needs to be revamped. These people are fascists who condone violence for power.

You mean PMLN supporters hypnotize TuQ :crazy:

And yes, pls let me know who is Paying these expenses, who is forcing his madrassah's students on dharna and why is he paying them a DA of 1000 Per day (That too upfront) if he is there for a just and righteous cause?
p1_23.jpg
Same ones who payed the Mayfair mansions in london? Lolzzz

TuQ should use that kaffan and do us all a favor. LEAVE PAKISTAN ALONE!
Sure but after the justice done to the killers of the innocents in model town!

p1_23.jpg

LOL. And who is paying expenses for Noora families business trips and travels as tourists throughout the world? Yes, its Pakistani treasury.

Back
Top Bottom