What's new

48 hours Deadline : TuQ bought a Shroud (Kafann) for HIMSELF

Sorry man most of time you are spot ON, but this time you are a bit wrong. IK used our (Pakistanis) Sis, Mothers and Brothers as shield, his own Wife or Not and both kids are in UK and sis remains @ home when chance of violence is even 1%.
stupid logic .. people came out for the cause .. he has taken them hostage .. people have right to protest ... even IK is not in karachi and lahore still people are protesting their .. there is difference btw a patwari crowd and real crowd .. real crowd bring families .. pawtari crowds dnt

not even me .. the JIT report just came out also said it there was no firing from inside ...u need to get urself checked, i honestly think u r retarded ..
calling people retard nao?

Old news. All women and children were told to vacate the front lines when shi* breaks loose............. of course such comments can be expected. Expect way more from me in the coming days. I've had it with false propagandists.

Btw, were you ever trained as a fighter pilot or a soldier? If you weren't keep your peace. A forum does not make a keyboard warrior anyone of those mentioned before. Hell, keyboard warriors seldom make even good politicians. I bet, even Sheeda Talli has more honor than yourself, at least he has learned how to call a spade a spade.
Excuse me? Old news! is that all you got? So weak man!
How could those women and childern vacate when they would be first victims of "S*** breaking loose"? How easily common sense is defied here...

Dude, very weak response indeed, from your side. I'l keep baiting you, till you confront me at your own peril! :D
Well stones are only thrown once or twice when a dog barks at you, after that he is left on his own.

So JIT came out and said this really? can you please post it for me so i can get myself checked for how retarded i am.

IF you can't post it then please admit it you are the retarded one who has no control over his tongue and is just pure ranting troll. Who cannot say a sentence without putting abusive language in it.

i never abused u .. just pointing out facts .. i genuinely think u have some problem .. i clearly showed u the difference but still ur was stuck at it ... it was reported all over media yesterday .. u can just Google it and u will find the leaked report in every dam newspaper in pakistan ,, officially it can published by Shahbaz sharif but he has been holding it for last 15 days ...

Old news. All women and children were told to vacate the front lines when shi* breaks loose............. of course such comments can be expected. Expect way more from me in the coming days. I've had it with false propagandists.

Btw, were you ever trained as a fighter pilot or a soldier? If you weren't keep your peace. A forum does not make a keyboard warrior anyone of those mentioned before. Hell, keyboard warriors seldom make even good politicians. I bet, even Sheeda Talli has more honor than yourself, at least he has learned how to call a spade a spade.

Are you trying to say that whatever breaks loose, you crowd specially women children and Family will remain calm down first they all Stand in line Kids get back to Parent Husbands will find there wifes and then they all start to exit the dharna without panic and from same door the Gaurdians of Angel start to enter to take the front rows ? in like 10-20 min Seriously....

Now this is the strange part which my tiny Paid Mind doesn't pick , in start are you trying to say IK is Trained Fighter or Soldier? then you says Keyboard doesn't make a soldier but your keyboard didn't make IK as herculus, and please dont talk about Sheeda talli if he has honor then i wish you have the same honor like him, i would love to remain dishonored Saad Rafique :azn:

calling people retard nao?
im not calling him name .. i genuinely worried about him.. im willing to donate for his treatment .. u can also send some candian dollars .. although he hate candians, he think no canadian should talk about our pakistan politics

Haye Allah. Mera khayyal hai aap nein' meri baatein' apnay dill pay lay leen'! Stop being as stubborn as Nawaz, and ghussa thook do, meray liye nahin', kaum kay liye! :woot:

Well stones are only thrown once or twice when a dog barks at you, after that he is left on his own.

some one is busy justifying Sharif family murders and brutalities ...some making peaceful protesters villains ...
Are you trying to say that whatever breaks loose, you crowd specially women children and Family will remain calm down first they all Stand in line Kids get back to Parent Husbands will find there wifes and then they all start to exit the dharna without panic and from same door the Gaurdians of Angel start to enter to take the front rows ? in like 10-20 min Seriously....

Now this is the strange part which my tiny Paid Mind doesn't pick , in start are you trying to say IK is Trained Fighter or Soldier? then you says Keyboard doesn't make a soldier but your keyboard didn't make IK as herculus, and please dont talk about Sheeda talli if he has honor then i wish you have the same honor like him, i would love to remain dishonored Saad Rafique :azn:

Doubt you're from Norway.

If police officer breaks constitution, you go to court or take matter into hands?
Of course when police is going against direct court orders.

let us assume, let say he beating ur father .. so will tell him wait here im going to court or u will fight him?

some one is busy justifying Sharif family murders and brutalities ...some making peaceful protesters villains ...

let us assume, let say he beating ur father .. so will tell him wait here im going to court or u will fight him?
Yes I'll go to court.

And no sane minded will confront police instead of going to court. Confronting him is asking for bullet.

When America takes afia siddiqqi, does Pakistan obey laws in repatriation or attack us?

Yes I'll go to court.

And no sane minded will confront police instead of going to court. Confronting him is asking for bullet.
so u will see him brutally beat ur father up .. so what after u get court orders to take actions against them twice and then nothng happens?

so u will see him brutally beat ur father up .. so what after u get court orders to take actions against them twice and then nothng happens?

Lol buddy, you don't even know what you're talking about.

Why would my dad go and confront police in the first place, instead of going to court?
Second, i would still go to court. If my dad is about to die and i'm helpless, I'd go to court instead of die along with him and end of story.

There's a reason why courts exist.

Don't jump from a to b without inspecting a.

Back
Top Bottom