What's new

45th anniversary of the Six-Day War

Only Egypt has ever been able to put out a serious fight, Jordan and Syria were pretty much on the sidelines.

True, had it not been for Egypt, perhaps, Amman would be Israeli territory by now. But Jordan suffered the most after the '67 war (the refugee surge).

Gotta say Isreal was impressive in both wars.

Why are the "winners" always poor, improverished, while the "losers" are wealthy first world global powers?

"because their god is a satan under the mask of god...he makes them do abominal acts ,intoxicating them in the name of a beautiful religion , which fires back and destroy them and their society from within."- these are the words of a Muslim who opposes terrorism.

Last edited by a moderator:
...Isreal tamed all ME countries after the war... so is the status today and will be in foreseeable future...

Tamed all ME after the War? I think you need to brush on your ME history because in 1967 there were another number of other conflicts taking place in ME beside from the Six Day War.

The North Yemen Civil War was taking place at the same time. The Egyptians, Jordanians, and Saudis had troops there. The Dhofar Rebellion in Oman was also taking place during the war. Israel had no ties to those conflicts and yet you make a claim like that.

I think you need to ask yourself why the Israelis do win most of their wars, now they do have some skill but they won mostly because of the Arab Armies not working together as well as the inner fighting that took place in some nations was beyond just terrible.

If you think that is the status today, you are dreaming. The status is just about the same as with India and Pakistan or the South Sudan and Republic of Sudan. Everyone is on edge.

Tamed all ME after the War? I think you need to brush on your ME history because in 1967 there were another number of other conflicts taking place in ME beside from the Six Day War.

If you think that is the status today, you are dreaming. The status is just about the same as with India and Pakistan or the South Sudan and Republic of Sudan. Everyone is on edge.

Of course, it is widely held that, at the end of the war, IDF was in a position to conquer Amman, Cairo and Damascus with some effort. However, IDF had mercy on these Arabs and acceded to ceasefire after US urged so. Had it so wished, the map of middle east would be quite different today. All Arabs were indeed tamed at that war.

The North Yemen Civil War was taking place at the same time. The Egyptians, Jordanians, and Saudis had troops there. The Dhofar Rebellion in Oman was also taking place during the war. Israel had no ties to those conflicts and yet you make a claim like that. I think you need to ask yourself why the Israelis do win most of their wars, now they do have some skill but they won mostly because of the Arab Armies not working together as well as the inner fighting that took place in some nations was beyond just terrible.

If you use that logic, you are simply covering up the incompetence of Arab armies, while at the same time, downplaying the achievements of IDF.

Of course, it is widely held that, at the end of the war, IDF was in a position to conquer Amman, Cairo and Damascus with some effort. However, IDF had mercy on these Arabs and acceded to ceasefire after US urged so. Had it so wished, the map of middle east would be quite different today. All Arabs were indeed tamed at that war.

In the most extreme case, yes they could have but I don't think that the world would had sat back and watch three nations become apart of an Israeli land grab. Secondly, the IDF would had lost more soldiers and equipment during occupation of these areas and with the hate that exist with other Arab nations. I see the Saudis, Libyans, Algerians, and Sudanese sending more than their share of aid to those nations if that were to take place.

And if they where tamed, there would have never been a October War or a War of Attrition?

If you use that logic, you are simply covering up the incompetence of Arab armies, while at the same time, downplaying the achievements of IDF.

Trying to cover up the incompetence of Arab Armies? No, I am not, I may not be naming everything but I am far for covering up for them. There were a number of things that the Arab Armies failed to do and one of those things were to work together. The enemy of my enemy is my friend. If your going to war at the same that your neighbor next door is, then I would think you would work with him to get a success result but that did not happen in that case. They all had gone to war at the same time but fail work together. Most of blame is put on the high ranking Egyptian and Syrian officers, not so much the men in the trenches fighting against the IDF. However even the Soviets and East Germans told them that their were not ready for such a conflict.

Also I did give credit to the Skill of the IDF to take mostly out date equipment (beside the M48) and beat back three armies, not many nations on the planet at the time could do that but to say it was all on the skill of the IDF and the fact that Arab Armies screwed up had nothing to do with is just trash.

The Arab soldier is as brave, if not braver, than the Israeli soldier. History testifies to that. Can an Israeli embrace martyrdom for his people and ideals like the Arab youth, whom the WCC media calls suicide bombers? Can there be a greater display of valor? The Arab top military commandeers and political leaders have been worthless, save a few. Moreover, Israeli / WCC Intelligence has infiltrated into all walks of Arab civil and military life. The other point is the media which is totally controlled by the Zionists who picture the Israeli brave and the Arab coward.

Can an Israeli embrace martyrdom for his people and ideals like the Arab youth, whom the WCC media calls suicide bombers? Can there be a greater display of valor?
I consider suicide bombing of non-combatants is cowardice because the attacker - almost always a Muslim - prefers to end his life via what he considers an easy trip to Paradise rather than live and fight the good fight for justice, good governance, and prosperity at home.

Israelis have had quite a few fighters experience desperate battles; some lived through them, some did not. I doubt any Arab (because he or she tries to avoid shameful experiences) or other Muslim (because they want to think well of their fellow-Muslim Arabs) cares to study Israel's wars with the purpose of looking up their histories.

The other point is the media which is totally controlled by the Zionists who picture the Israeli brave and the Arab coward.
I think it's more like the other way 'round: mainstream media wouldn't be able to access Arabs if they portrayed them negatively whereas the Israelis have much thicker skin.

The Arab soldier is as brave, if not braver, than the Israeli soldier. History testifies to that. Can an Israeli embrace martyrdom for his people and ideals like the Arab youth, whom the WCC media calls suicide bombers? Can there be a greater display of valor? The Arab top military commandeers and political leaders have been worthless, save a few. Moreover, Israeli / WCC Intelligence has infiltrated into all walks of Arab civil and military life. The other point is the media which is totally controlled by the Zionists who picture the Israeli brave and the Arab coward.

The Arabs however fail at technology. Thats the problem here. Technology win's wars. Bravery means little. Right now lots of Brave Arabs are being taken out by not so brave Drones.

Good lord that was some awesome tank battle and it takes a real warrior to show the kinda mercy the israeli tank commander showed at the last part of that documentary....a true warrior israel is just plain lucky to have such sons like that fighting for it :tup:.

For some Zionists on the thread, If Nasser would have pulled the trigger instead of warning the Israelis, you won't be here today.
Your talking about the Arab armies in 1967 as if it was today which shows your wishful thinking. jumping your total defeat in 1973 and the fact that the Brits, the French with some complicity from the US than, fought for you in 1967, you know you are worthless unless someone helps you fight .
Just remember the history of the Jews for thousands of years, and that history tends to repeat itself.
How many people, civilizations and nations didn't like your behaviours throughout time !?

Trying to cover up the incompetence of Arab Armies? No, I am not, I may not be naming everything but I am far for covering up for them. There were a number of things that the Arab Armies failed to do and one of those things were to work together. The enemy of my enemy is my friend. If your going to war at the same that your neighbor next door is, then I would think you would work with him to get a success result but that did not happen in that case. They all had gone to war at the same time but fail work together. Most of blame is put on the high ranking Egyptian and Syrian officers, not so much the men in the trenches fighting against the IDF. However even the Soviets and East Germans told them that their were not ready for such a conflict.

Also I did give credit to the Skill of the IDF to take mostly out date equipment (beside the M48) and beat back three armies, not many nations on the planet at the time could do that but to say it was all on the skill of the IDF and the fact that Arab Armies screwed up had nothing to do with is just trash.

There were a number of things that the Arab Armies failed to do and one of those things were to work together.

^ That is an incompetence. A big incompetence when it comes to military. The fact that Israel succeeded here means that IDF is vastly superior to Arab armies. Period.

You can make up millions of excuses for the failure of Arabs but the fact remains: They are vastly incompetent compared to IDF.

The Arab soldier is as brave, if not braver, than the Israeli soldier. History testifies to that. Can an Israeli embrace martyrdom for his people and ideals like the Arab youth, whom the WCC media calls suicide bombers?

I would consider Arab terrorist suicide bombers to be cowardly idiots who cannot face opposing soldiers face to face. It is only when you are a coward and scared $hitless, do you wear a disguise and go for suicide bombing. If Arabs can go for foolish so-called "martyrdom", this only proves how coward they are compared to IDF.

Winning wars require tactic and strategic planning. Which wars did suicide bombing win till date?

And your assertion just proves you have not studied any of Israel's battle in detail but have relied in Pallywood media for your information.

A picture speaks thousand words:

For some Zionists on the thread, If Nasser would have pulled the trigger instead of warning the Israelis, you won't be here today.
Your talking about the Arab armies in 1967 as if it was today which shows your wishful thinking. jumping your total defeat in 1973 and the fact that the Brits, the French with some complicity from the US than, fought for you in 1967, you know you are worthless unless someone helps you fight .
Just remember the history of the Jews for thousands of years, and that history tends to repeat itself.
How many people, civilizations and nations didn't like your behaviours throughout time !?

It is said that Zionists have been in possession of the atomic bomb for the last 40 years or so. Had we so wished, we could have pulverized and flattened all Arab cities including Damascus, Amman, Cairo, Riyadh, Baghdad and so on in 1967, 1973 and in the event of all Arab aggressions etc. The fact that Zionists have shown this amount of restraint despite rampant Arab aggression and terrorism just goes on to show how merciful and humane Zionists are to their blood-thirsty aggressors and terrorists.

Zionists have historically demonstrated they are responsible when they possess power, unlike Arabs and you people.

The Arabs however fail at technology. Thats the problem here. Technology win's wars. Bravery means little. Right now lots of Brave Arabs are being taken out by not so brave Drones.

Brave people don't go for cowardly suicide bombing.

Back
Top Bottom