What's new

45th anniversary of the Six-Day War

Any war between Arabs and Israelis Defense Forces is one sided. Arabs may win few battles, but in the end they lose.

Any war between Iranians and Israelis Defense Forces is one sided. Iranians may win few battles, but in the end they will surely loose.

Any Pakistani using Islamism to understand modern wars will not understand this. For them Islamism means victory in itself.

Islamism is like poetry or a dastardly music played by Mooolahs and Ayatooolahs.

In reality Pakistanis do not need this poetry and this Moolah music, we need food, resources, education, and trade. By education I don't mean the psycho Mad-house Madrassah education, I mean the education that brings true global awareness.

Coming back to the topic.

Modern wars are no longer teer and talwar Saladin Ayubi wars.

These wars are fought using complex systems put together where man and machine become one, where training of a soldier counts, where generals are aware of their own weaknesses more than their strenghts, where logistics are setup years in advance, where technology gives an edge.

Arabs and Iranians do not understand modern warfare. They fight in the style that is non-existent since the WW-I. And when they do, they come across as bunch of eunuchs trying to prove themselves as men.

But men don't fight hiding behind women, like these Hizbi Ayatullahs do.

Men don't fight by exploding suicide bombs in the middle of bazaars and women and children.

Those who support Hammasi suiciders and rocket-baaz iblises or Taliban eunuchs and suicders are all living in another world, the world that may be on another planet named Islamistan and Arabistan. But it definitely is not the planet earth.

peace.

1. An willful misrepresentation of "suicide" has been presented by some above. Committing suicide at home or Romeo-Juliet, Sassi-Pannu suicides are not to be confused with a martyr's sacrifice to hit a target knowing fully well that he/she was going to die. This happened in Spartan Army, Rd Army WWII, Kamikaze pilots, LTTE, Palestinians (both Muslim and Christian), Iraqis, Afghans, Pakistanis,etc and will continue to happen as long as human conflict survives.

2. Martyrs are promised heaven in most faiths - including Hinduism.

1. An willful misrepresentation of "suicide" has been presented by some above. Committing suicide at home or Romeo-Juliet, Sassi-Pannu suicides are not to be confused with a martyr's sacrifice to hit a target knowing fully well that he/she was going to die. This happened in Spartan Army, Rd Army WWII, Kamikaze pilots, LTTE, Palestinians (both Muslim and Christian), Iraqis, Afghans, Pakistanis,etc and will continue to happen as long as human conflict survives.

I am not sure Hinduism promises something like what you have stated.

JP7.jpg

DSCN6931.JPG

80487471.jpg

81391044.jpg

50878487.jpg

20530618.jpg

33659352.jpg

14834977.jpg

"Either slain thou shalt go to heaven; or victorious thou shalt enjoy the earth;therefore arise, O Son of Kunti (Arjuna), resolved in battle."
Bhagavadgita (II,37)

If you are a Hindu then you should read your scriptures. That above is just one prescription; there are many in the Hindu scriptures.

"Either slain thou shalt go to heaven; or victorious thou shalt enjoy the earth;therefore arise, O Son of Kunti (Arjuna), resolved in battle."
Bhagavadgita (II,37)

If you are a Hindu then you should read your scriptures. That above is just one prescription; there are many in the Hindu scriptures.

Can an Israeli embrace martyrdom for his people and ideals like the Arab youth, whom the WCC media calls suicide bombers? Can there be a greater display of valor?
So killing Non-combatant innocent civilians is an act of valor for you,,a man who killing innocent men and women will fetch him 72 is in false impression.He will straight away go to dojakh,, and if u r really a man fight wid their combatants,i knw u wnt, bcoz they will beat **** out of u.

1-All those on bold fought with the enemies therefore their heroism is inspirational for others
2-HINDUISMyes of course but first judge who is your enemy, never in any Hindu books you will find a righteous hindu killing innocent people.

Bhagavadgita (II,37)

BHAGAVADGITA is a great scriptures and provides insight how a war should be fought,,in this too,war was fought between two enemies not by suicidal men on innocent civilians,and dn't give silly references and irrelevant examples.Refer the book first. it will teach u how a righteous war should be fought.

if in case of doubt,message me,i will clear all your doubts.

no point in arguing what is done is done i admit that egypt was defeated and will not try to make excuses t but i am glad that we after 6 years we fought back and got our land back there is no such thing is a undefeated army we learn from our mistakes and improve our selves and this is exactly what we did in 1973

.... there is no such thing is a undefeated army we learn from our mistakes and improve our selves and this is exactly what we did in 1973

We did? hahahahahha? We did?

Your memory Sir is blanking out after the first few days of the 1973 war.

What happened after those few days, and not present in your memory is my dear! something along the following lines.

1. The whole Egyptian 3rd army was encircled.
2. Israeli army was on the Egyptian side of the Suez.

The only way Egyptians got Sinai back was to go to America and beg for peace with Israel.

So please do not think everyone else has lost their memory about war history.

Thank you.

@KingSalomon wannabe

It is said that Zionists have been in possession of the atomic bomb for the last 40 years or so. Had we so wished, we could have pulverized and flattened all Arab cities including Damascus, Amman, Cairo, Riyadh, Baghdad and so on in 1967, 1973 and in the event of all Arab aggressions etc. The fact that Zionists have shown this amount of restraint despite rampant Arab aggression and terrorism just goes on to show how merciful and humane Zionists are to their blood-thirsty aggressors and terrorists.

Zionists have historically demonstrated they are responsible when they possess power, unlike Arabs and you people.

You are jumping from IT IS SAID to some other wishful thinking of your own .
Please revise your post and look how stupid it is.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom