What's new

43 families converted from Hinduism to Islam

I seriously dont have problem with hindus nor with any other religin. Everyone has right to choose whatever they believe best for them. I have tons of Hindu friends and they’re great!!!! And all are from India…

It is Bid'ah innovation brother.. Just stick to the 5 pillars and the real source Quran and Hadith... Mansh-allah by the way you look good in that picture like a pious individual. Keep working towards good brother stay away from heavy sufism and all that stuff

Who are u advising? These people are brain dead blind followers. Their whole imaan is based on taqleed of one person or another, that is not even Prophet SAW. Instead of reading and understanding Quran and hadith, they listen to what a peer sahab says and asks from dead saints. May Allah guide us to the righteous path.

Who are u advising? These people are brain dead blind followers. Their whole imaan is based on taqleed of one person or another, that is not even Prophet SAW. Instead of reading and understanding Quran and hadith, they listen to what a peer sahab says and asks from dead saints. May Allah guide us to the righteous path.

1: ﴿فَسْـَٔلُوٓا۟ أَهْلَ ٱلذِّكْرِ إِن كُنتُمْ لَا تَعْلَمُونَ﴾ [النحل:43]

ترجمہ:اگر تم نہیں جانتے تو اہلِ علم سے دریافت کرو۔

What Quraan say is bid'ah according to you?

Taqleed means following a person who is more nearer to Islam. Unlike your type of people.

DONT ADD MULTIPLE TOPICS IN THIS THREAD!

Just cuz they have seen what india do once they move to hindu country.. india have them as pound so they can be use against Pakistan.. but they fail to realize islam is true religion.
I hope all those who love to go to india to meet their 75 years seprated relatives must learn from samjotha express incidence and MQM who burn their own people in baldiya factory..
Punjabi sindhi balochi pathans hi aap kay or hamaray aab sab kuch hain hindi gawad nahi.
Thats how they become hindu do u think brahmin taught them about hinduism.. get your facts right before you critize those who you dont know why they converted.. these people knows islam more than they can count hindu Gods.(nauzbillah).

1: ﴿فَسْـَٔلُوٓا۟ أَهْلَ ٱلذِّكْرِ إِن كُنتُمْ لَا تَعْلَمُونَ﴾ [النحل:43]

ترجمہ:اگر تم نہیں جانتے تو اہلِ علم سے دریافت کرو۔

What Quraan say is bid'ah according to you?

Taqleed means following a person who is more nearer to Islam. Unlike your type of people.

DONT ADD MULTIPLE TOPICS IN THIS THREAD!
U dont even understand clear translation. The main point here is " agar tum nahi jantay".. but u people would follow saying of one imam or another even if a clear sahih hadith is presented to u. So tell me will u follow sahih hadith or saying of ur imam??? U people even twist Quranic verses to gain ur own meaning, Astaghfirullah. "If u dont know" is clear but if u have a sahih hadith then its clear that you know but chose to follow an imam instead of the Prophet SAW.

Also ahle ilm se daryaft karo, mean find from people of knowledge, this does not mean blindly follow ONE imam ONLY strictly. How do u deduce meaning of taqleed e shakhsi from this verse???? Do u have no brain to understand what is said and what meaning u ppl deduce???

U dont even understand clear translation. The main point here is " agar tum nahi jantay".. but u people would follow saying of one imam or another even if a clear sahih hadith is presented to u. So tell me will u follow sahih hadith or saying of ur imam??? U people even twist Quranic verses to gain ur own meaning, Astaghfirullah. "If u dont know" is clear but if u have a sahih hadith then its clear that you know but chose to follow an imam instead of the Prophet SAW.

Also ahle ilm se daryaft karo, mean find from people of knowledge, this does not mean blindly follow ONE imam ONLY strictly. How do u deduce meaning of taqleed e shakhsi from this verse???? Do u have no brain to understand what is said and what meaning u ppl deduce???

Nothing but assumptions and hate at all.

A person causes 100s of people to be Muslim

and you say blah blah blah... Shutup and go away!

Last edited:
I seriously dont have problem with hindus nor with any other religin. Everyone has right to choose whatever they believe best for them. I have tons of Hindu friends and they’re great!!!! And all are from India…
Change of heart while living in Canada? I know you before when your are migrated....You hate our neighbor too much. :lol:

Nothing but assumptions and hate at all.

A person causes 100s of people to be Muslim

and you say blah blah blah... Shutup and go away!

So after misquoting the meaning of a Quranic verse, u now have that to say lolz. Good luck and tc

@TNT @Kaleem.61
May I request that both of you refrain from discussing religious matters & especially interpretation of verses

Just like this, all Muslims in India will become Hindus too. About Time the mass movement needs to get traction.

I'd have converted to Islam if I was xtian/Hindu etc in Pakistan too.
NO Hindu or any minorities in Pakistan forcefully converted, and if you have any proofs that in Pakistan any Hindu or minorities were/are forcefully converted into Islam than provide the proofs your claim you you RSS goon

NO Hindu or any minorities in Pakistan forcefully converted, and if you have any proofs that in Pakistan any Hindu or minorities were/are forcefully converted into Islam than provide the proofs your claim you you RSS goon

Indirect force ( society pressure, institutions pressure , Social Media pressure) if gives results...

But in case of Pakistan.. ..it was threat of life akways.

Just like this, all Muslims in India will become Hindus too. About Time the mass movement needs to get traction.
we are converting them through peaceful reaching and you're trying to converting them through oppressing's/suppressing/ terrorizing
Indirect force ( society pressure, institutions pressure , Social Media pressure) if gives results...

What is society pressure, lots of Hindus lives in various cities of Pakistan No one trying to impose Islam forcefully on them, but Islam tell us to preach peacefully to give them straight way of life which is Islam

and Gives me one report from our social media that's insist Hindus should accept Islam, go get a hike

Last edited:

And you're doing the same, Indirect force (Society pressure, Institutions pressure, Social Media pressure) lol

In fact you're worst than us, so why you blame us???

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom