What's new

43 families converted from Hinduism to Islam

And you're doing the same, Indirect force (Society pressure, Institutions pressure, Social Media pressure) lol

In fact you're worst than us, so why you blame us???

Bhai, i am of the view, your country, your laws. Do as you please.

In our country too , we are working to ensure zero communal religious violence...the best way is to ensure all follow dharmic faith.

In our country too , we are working to ensure zero communal religious violence...the best way is to ensure all follow dharmic faith.
Yeah yeah you have also communal religious groups named RSS/ BJP/ bal thakery's organization etc etc would you try to barred them?? Why you suspect only Muslims of India always bring violence can i remember for you Gujrat massacre/babari mosque incident lol

Yeah yeah you have also communal religious groups named RSS/ BJP/ bal thakery's organization etc etc would you try to barred them?? Why you suspect only Muslims of India always bring violence can i remember for you Gujrat massacre/babari mosque incident lol

Ever wondered why there was no hindi muslim riots in Pakistan. Why in India there is riot.

90% riots get triggerer on Friday. Hindus get killed in Riots ...but with 80% Hindus, the end consequence is for all to know.

Follow laws of land. Agree or disagree , follow it.

NO Hindu or any minorities in Pakistan forcefully converted, and if you have any proofs that in Pakistan any Hindu or minorities were/are forcefully converted into Islam than provide the proofs your claim you you RSS goon
and when did I say minorities are forcefully converted in Pakistan ?

Ever wondered why there was no hindi muslim riots in Pakistan. Why in India there is riot.

90% riots get triggerer on Friday. Hindus get killed in Riots ...but with 80% Hindus, the end consequence is for all to know.

Follow laws of land. Agree or disagree , follow it.
Why riots start on Fridays in India, can you explain? we respect other religions but our religion allows to preach peacefully

Lol so you're claiming it Muslims always starts riots in India do you have any proofs of it???

And why about Baberi mosque massacre, This riots also started???

And which laws you're talking about, Indian govt laws??? most of your terrorist Hindu organizations didn't follow it
and when did I say minorities are forcefully converted in Pakistan ?
LOL what liar you're, here it is post # 29

I'd have converted to Islam if I was xtian/Hindu etc in Pakistan too.

and you're not terrorizing Muslims of India to convert into Hinduism

Last edited:

Firstly this thread has nothing to do with laws of the land. Some Hindus have chosen to convert for whatever reason they have. Their decision - their choice.

This thread has nothing to do with you - your country and your laws of the land. Why do you feel the urge to bring your "dharmic faiths" into this discussion.

I wish all families a peaceful existence wherever they choose to live.

Back
Top Bottom