What's new

43 families converted from Hinduism to Islam

I know for a certain they wanted but they just can't because they are blocked by a law.. In this case people should thank Allah because his solely responsible from preventing genocides and population diminishing not the muslims themselves and had he set the rules differently allowing to kill everything they would have acted upon that... Technically Allah perserved the Indian civilization in tact... If you visit india you won't even think an invader came and went everything is intact...

Example if the rules were different the reconqueist would have never happened and the turkish revolt in east europe wouldn't have occured either and the same thing would have happened in greece but they all kept there civilization in tact and in 100s of other places same pattern happened...

Islam has produced the most civilized and merciful civilization by law and history bears witness to this

Last edited:
Lol I thought the same. I guess maybe his supporters just added it for respect despite not knowing the exact meaning?
That is the question I wanted to ask? Is that his name or he thinks this is a title he can carry? Perhaps some reporters just added as honorific mistakenly

Answer is in the OP, in urdu text it is mentioned. you will understand if you have a little knowledge about the sufi silasil e.g. Qadriya, naqshbandi, chishti etc.

each sajada nasheen has Khalifas.

تقریب کی صدارت خلیفہ حضور تاج الشریعہ و محدث کبیر داماد مرد مومن مرد حق ، علامہ سید زمان شاہ جعفری صاحب دامت برکاتہم العالیہ نے کی.

Good for them. So many people think religious conversions are about faith but most often than not it's about trying to fit in within the new status quo. I guess it makes sense to convert to Islam if you plan to live in the Islamic republic since all religions at their core are the same

Answer is in the OP, in urdu text it is mentioned. you will understand if you have a little knowledge about the sufi silasil e.g. Qadriya, naqshbandi, chishti etc.

each sajada nasheen has Khalifas.

I read urdu so slow bro that I don't even bother reading it if I don't have to. I'll try and improve it in future insha'Allah.

Thank you for answering our query.

I guess maybe his supporters just added it for respect despite not knowing the exact meaning?

Are you jealous or ignorant of Islamic terms?

Yes, good gor them for their safety.
Otherwise we'll kill'em for eating this and that.
F*** off

I guess it makes sense to convert to Islam if you plan to live in the Islamic republic

Strange. It seems you are hurt!
Islam is on pace in EU and US does it apply there?

Do we have a new Caliph in Town? Is he open for taking Bayat?

That is the question I wanted to ask? Is that his name or he thinks this is a title he can carry? Perhaps some reporters just added as honorific mistakenly

He is a pir I think, a sufi practice. They call themselves Caliph and pass on the Caliphate to their heirs.

Caliph mean representative of that personality at all. As far as i can explain it is some kinda ambassador of a Saint.

It sounds like Bid'ah.. there needs to be eradication of Bid'ah and sufism by changing the school curriculums and make a dawah fundation to eliminate that

Now there girls cant be forcefully converted to Islam.. good for there own safety..

180 members of 43 families from different districts of Sindh converted from Hinduism to Islam. The ceremony was presided over by Caliph Hazrat Allama Syed Zaman Shah Jafari Sahib

اندرون سندھ کے مختلف اضلاع سے تعلق رکھنے والے 43 خاندانوں کے 180 افراد نے ہندو مذہب چھوڑ کر دین اسلام قبول کرلیا.

تقریب کی صدارت خلیفہ حضور تاج الشریعہ و محدث کبیر داماد مرد مومن مرد حق ، علامہ سید زمان شاہ جعفری صاحب دامت برکاتہم العالیہ نے کی.

@Surya 1 mobarak ho yar aap logon ko. Aap kb horahy hain musalman? :lol:

I'd have converted to Islam if I was xtian/Hindu etc in Pakistan too.

religious derogatory language - no improvement in behavior

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom