What's new

42 top tank fleets based on quality and quantity

Something is seriously wrong with your ranking if China is ranked ahead of USA and even more shocking that Egypt is ranked ahead of Russia.

Not just Egypt being ahead of Russia is the only mistake, also USA tank fleet is NOT ABOVE RUSSIA ! Russia is known to have the biggest and largest tank fleet in the world, more than 15,000 tanks T-72 - T-80 - T-90 ! USA has a total of about 6000 tanks, Russia has 3x more than that !

T-72 MBT | Russian Military Analysis

Egypt does have some 30-200 T-80's, and the M60 pattons are 1800 tanks and all are being modernized currently.

And all the numbers in this thread are wrong. And like our friends said, Russia really have the largest tank and armored vehicles fleet in the universe

also USA tank fleet is NOT ABOVE RUSSIA ! Russia is known to have the biggest and largest tank fleet in the world, more than 15,000 tanks T-72 - T-80 - T-90 ! USA has a total of about 6000 tanks, Russia has 3x more than that !
Stop screaming for gods sake. You know nothing. T-72A, T-64, T-80, T-62, T-55 are out of service.

USA has over 2000 Abrams all equipped with thermals and BMS. Russia has less than 400 tanks that can be called modern, but even they lack BMS.

Stop screaming for gods sake. You know nothing. T-72A, T-64, T-80, T-62, T-55 are out of service.

USA has over 2000 Abrams all equipped with thermals and BMS. Russia has less than 400 tanks that can be called modern, but even they lack BMS.

Show us the source that the T-72 is out of service you idiot ! come on show us !
And the T72 since 2000 all has been upgraded with Russian and french thermal imaging night-vision gear and fire control systems, even the export versions !

Show us the source that the T-72 is out of service you idiot ! come on show us !
And the T72 since 2000 all has been upgraded with Russian and french thermal imaging night-vision gear and fire control systems, even the export versions !
1) I said T-72A not T-72. Learn to read carefully before screaming.

2) The first source u can see on first page - IISS. If it does not satisfy u here another:

3) Ask ur doctor to give u some pills.

how many tanks do you think Syria has lost so far? and shouldn't that be taken into consideration or has it already?

Ex...ex...exqueeze me...exqueeze me It is "You know nothing, JOHN SNOW". Just reminding you of the internet rules that's all.

@500 what do you think about ALTAY your profesional opinion?
Looks like a classical Western school design. Turkish engineers decided not taking risks and just do what is proven and works. I guess in final configuration it will be very similar to Leo 2A6 in terms of specs and capabilities.

500 another great thread.

I see you ranked india very high again 7th most powerful.

Re T90 I think the Indians have close to 800 NOW

Arjun should be scored higher than 1 its a copy of the German leopard 2 easily better than anything in Pakistan and only china T99 would be comprable

500 another great thread.

I see you ranked india very high again 7th most powerful.

Re T90 I think the Indians have close to 800 NOW

Arjun should be scored higher than 1 its a copy of the German leopard 2 easily better than anything in Pakistan and only china T99 would be comprable
Tnx, I've already replied here:

IISS says 485 not 450.

The first contract for 310 T-90S was signed in 2001 and its complete.

India also plans to produce another 1000 T-90 in 14 years. Thats 71 tanks a year.

The first locally produced T-90M was inducted in august 2009.

That means in 5 years since then about 350 were produced. Thus India has 310+350=660 T-90 today.

That will increase the rank to 1870.

Not just Egypt being ahead of Russia is the only mistake, also USA tank fleet is NOT ABOVE RUSSIA ! Russia is known to have the biggest and largest tank fleet in the world, more than 15,000 tanks T-72 - T-80 - T-90 ! USA has a total of about 6000 tanks, Russia has 3x more than that !

T-72 MBT | Russian Military Analysis
Air force is more important. US has 8 times bigger Air Force.

Tanks are obsolete ? lol what a fucking ignorant statement , if you don't have a strong land force, you can't control the battlefield, you can't stay in the air all the time.

Merkava all versions included rate 0.2, since it has proved to be no more than an artillery peace against civilians, and when faced with antitank weapons, it could not survive, eventhough the Usraeli claimed it to the best tank ever designed, with a completly new technology in steal mellurgy and heavy armor.
Besides that, it has never faced any other tank in combat.

Back
Top Bottom