What's new

40 TTP terrorists neutralised in major IBO

Sorry, but after all the fascist and treasonous actions perpetrated bu the Pakistan Army against the PTI and its supporters and leadership, Army press releases have better use as toilet paper.

So you're telling me we eliminated 40 without losing our own when we usually have a terrible record with high causality rate vis a vis insurgents

:coffee:
An ISPR funded song and dance item number will be the credible proof they provide.

Likely an attempt to deflect from the Pakistan Army’s excesses and atrocities.

Sure, until the evil wretched forces retaliate and again the same perilous situation for Pakistan. Pakistan cannot get out of this situation it is with us forever.

40 is over exaggerated. May be they killed 4 or 5.
Need to kill all TTP and speedup the Operation.

Generally happens once you use indirect firepower like drones and long range precision fire strikes.
So the corrupt Fauji junta actually found time to do its constitutionally assigned jobs instead of its fascist crackdown on civilians, denying them basic civil and democratic rights?

Yeah right. I’ll believe this Bs when ISPR releases its next item number with Colonial master Lord Asim Munir belly dancing at Modi’s personal Mujra

That is hard to believe,
and actually does more damage than the propaganda effect it is suppose to garner.

a. Where is the proof of the 40.
b. How did the 40 get to assemble, and operate in an area that is filled with spies ?
c. Since FATA is now Pakistan, why did we fail to respond when there were 2, and not 40 ?
d. We claimed to have broken their backs, several times before, why are they able to come back ?
e. How did they cross the border, which is fenced, manned, and inspected 24/7 ?

It would take an incredible stupid person to believe these claims on face value.
Unless there is evidence to back it up, I would assume boys are not telling the truth.

Given the political climate of country, we shall not undermine anti terrorism Ops by Forces. If this is how political party is going to react and practice their politics; I am sorry to say but you will be losing more than you ever gained. If it is about PTI IK then Insaifians shall remember the words of their own leader. Otherwise, it wouldn't take much time to prove that few people are hiding under PTI flag merely to settle their hate against Military. Keep your arguments up-to leadership and their differences with other side but that does not validate to malign whole Institute.

Regards,

Objectively,
Name another force, in the history of forces, which had such a sentimental heart as Pak Army ?
Name a force comprising of "Mujahids" who fail to deliberate their duty because they are not loved ?
Name another force, that does as many businesses and I mean commercial businesses as Pak Army.

Once you can answer the above, maybe you will be able to analyze things more objectively
instead of blindly hiding behind the "ghaddar" blanket.

347235887_569286615312681_1341705564090922235_n.jpg

Any ISPR statement on this? It's been a while....

Given the political climate of country, we shall not undermine anti terrorism Ops by Forces. If this is how political party is going to react and practice their politics; I am sorry to say but you will be losing more than you ever gained. If it is about PTI IK then Insaifians shall remember the words of their own leader. Otherwise, it wouldn't take much time to prove that few people are hiding under PTI flag merely to settle their hate against Military. Keep your arguments up-to leadership and their differences with other side but that does not validate to malign whole Institute.

Regards,
Sorry, but time has passed to believe anything military Inc says and make claims.
Army under generals has become super state without any oversight and accountability.

An organization like that has no more legitimacy than armies of mayanmar, Egypt, and Sudan.
Might is right.

Back
Top Bottom