What's new

40 TTP terrorists neutralised in major IBO

Would have been much more credible If this tweet was coming from ISPR official account.
But any ways good news if true.
But still why always this "reactive" policy?. Is this reaction to attack on FC Balochistan Jawans a few days ago?.
Why every action is taken after a tragedy is struck?. If we know where they are. Why not act sooner and preemtively?

this does not matter unless the leadership and recuriting mullahs are decimated TTP will easily find 40 more people for its cause

Lol, professional army is only good at deceiving its people. Where is the proof? You create the boogeyman, then use it to justify your overbearing existence.

Given the political climate of country, we shall not undermine anti terrorism Ops by Forces. If this is how political party is going to react and practice their politics; I am sorry to say but you will be losing more than you ever gained. If it is about PTI IK then Insaifians shall remember the words of their own leader. Otherwise, it wouldn't take much time to prove that few people are hiding under PTI flag merely to settle their hate against Military. Keep your arguments up-to leadership and their differences with other side but that does not validate to malign whole Institute.

Regards,

Keep your arguments up-to leadership and their differences with other side but that does not validate to malign whole Institute.
who runs the institution? and did the others in institution ever speak up or oppose illegal/unlawful/unconstitutional steps that they should not be maligned? at least in civil services people go against orders and challenge the org in court if its wrong. does the same happen or is allwoed in the army?

Given the political climate of country, we shall not undermine anti terrorism Ops by Forces. If this is how political party is going to react and practice their politics; I am sorry to say but you will be losing more than you ever gained.
dude, people in the west regularly call out their militaries for their wrongdoings, hell, movies and tv series are made on it that criticize them or on their corruption. and all of it continued to happen in the middle of WoT.

no institution is sacred, and no one is above criticism. if they are a bunch of sissies who get hurt by words then maybe they are in the wrong profession.

who runs the institution? and did the others in institution ever speak up or oppose illegal/unlawful/unconstitutional steps that they should not be maligned? at least in civil services people go against orders and challenge the org in court if its wrong. does the same happen or is allwoed in the army?

The argument does not belong to this subject here. Whether those illegal steps are taken, opposed or being challenged; is whole lot of different topic. All Military Services/Branches follows professional conduct strictly. Who knows the way top brass opposes any idea or tactics during their meetings but not everything is made public. Officers do share their findings as well as concerns hence, the best strategy is opted. In this case of political stand out; no one is aware of real situation. But still, maligning the whole institute for few individuals, is going to damage more than enemy's propaganda ever. I am not acknowledging anything or opposing to anyone's opinion but, we shall differentiate that institute's operations are to be kept outside the political fighting. An individual can make a wrong decision or somehow being supporting the wrong side in political domain but does that mean that terrorists were innocents. Also, even if IK is PM, the then opposition will resort to same kind of malicious tactics. In all this heat, we are only seeing whole institute being blamed which is going to set a wrong precedent.

All Military Services/Branches follows professional conduct strictly.
what a joke! you may fool the general public with that, but i have had a closer look at military than most civilians. the corruption in procurements is rampant, and those serving in MI/ISI have no moral code whatsoever. all of them are gaming the system or lying through their teeth so that they dont get punished for a task not carried out on time due to unrealistic expectations or deadlines. officers are being promoted based on how good of a khushamadi they are and how good of a munh k fire they are.

So you're telling me we eliminated 40 without losing our own when we usually have a terrible record with high causality rate vis a vis insurgents

:coffee:

So you're telling me we eliminated 40 without losing our own when we usually have a terrible record with high causality rate vis a vis insurgents

:coffee:
The post mentions the use of drones and other assets

Back
Top Bottom