What's new

3rd war Pakistan?

It's called reality. You say to give you facts, you just gave some facts. If your facts are accurate (they aren't) then why would Pakistan continue to allign itself with the US? Think about what you are saying. If what you are saying was true, you would be implying that Pakistan is run by a bunch of completely incompetent people, with less reasoning skills than a 3 year old. You keep telling yourself what you want to hear, unfortunately for you, none of it is remotely accurate.

It's called reality. You say to give you facts, you just gave some facts. If your facts are accurate (they aren't) then why would Pakistan continue to allign itself with the US? Think about what you are saying. If what you are saying was true, you would be implying that Pakistan is run by a bunch of completely incompetent people, with less reasoning skills than a 3 year old. You keep telling yourself what you want to hear, unfortunately for you, none of it is remotely accurate.

You are a genious! :tup:

I have to give you all the credit for quoting only part of a sentence. Good job! Keep living up the stereotype, and continue doing a great job of failing! You're living the dream!

I have to give you all the credit for quoting only part of a sentence. Good job! Keep living up the stereotype, and continue doing a great job of failing! You're living the dream!

And you keep living in the denial mode as you guys are living from decades, claiming victory over blood of Innocents, using force against the unarmed, WE ARE 1000 times better than the terrorist state of Israel!

I am trying to help you understand what he said.

Solo Monk;

To put it in more rational fashion: India had the USA pissed off, and so bye bye the dollars.

I can see you guys are enjoying the dollars (and its consequences) ehh?

"Abhishek: and whose responsibility is it to change the feudal system in Pakistan, US?"

Huh, yes, and so ? You're talking like since Ayyub Khan, Pakistan's GDP is measured in terms of American aid. I've just shown you that this aid is mismanaged in the worst way.

are you seriously suggesting that it is US' responsibility to fix the pakistani feudal system??

Meray pyaray ladoo, Musharraf didn't have the choice, he said it himself in his autobiography. Digest it.[/QUOTE]

keep your childish remarks for the madrassa meetings, and There is ALWAYS a choice.
Like Jewverine mentioned, if you feel US is responsible for the mess, stop drooling over the dollars

And you keep living in the denial mode as you guys are living from decades, claiming victory over blood of Innocents, using force against the unarmed, WE ARE 1000 times better than the terrorist state of Israel!

LOL! You're going to have to try harder than that. I like how you resorted to using a personal attack. Maybe that is because you can't actually name anything you are ahead of us in, other than taking money from the United States... :cheers:

Of course this thread had to be derailed by indians and their trolling. You seriously cannot discuss anything without them coming in and leaving their trolling comments

Of course this thread had to be derailed by indians and their trolling. You seriously cannot discuss anything without them coming in and leaving their trolling comments

How is your comment any different? There were multiple posts made by Pakistani members that were direct attacks. Your clumping of some posts made being indicative of all posts by "Indians" being "troll" posts is certainly not helping the situation.

How is your comment any different? There were multiple posts made by Pakistani members that were direct attacks. Your clumping of some posts made being indicative of all posts by "Indians" being "troll" posts is certainly not helping the situation.

As you can see one of your lovely indians who was the first one to derail this thread with this comment:
The point abt the world feeling that Pak is the ' terrorist factory' of the world is correct.

And I'm saying this because its hard to discuss anything on this forum related to Pakistan or internal affairs without some indian members trying to mess it up

^you are a senior member here Dance, learn to ignore the noobs. And try not to be so sensitive, it is the interwebs after all

As you can see one of your lovely indians who was the first one to derail this thread with this comment:

And I'm saying this because its hard to discuss anything on this forum related to Pakistan or internal affairs without some indian members trying to mess it up

One of "my" members? I wasn't taking sides with anyone, all I was saying is that no one is innocent of flaming in this thread from either side.

^you are a senior member here Dance, learn to ignore the noobs. And try not to be so sensitive, it is the interwebs after all

Yes you're correct but it does get frustrating after a while.

Anyways i'm going to stop and leave it be, the mods will know what to do

Back
Top Bottom