What's new

3rd war Pakistan?

Tamil Tigers are pretty much a dead cause, a few here and there but nothing serious. Maoists are not crashing planes into buildings so it's pretty much India's internal problem. Don't change the topic to avoid the discussion.

I hope you are right..But you know India has history of supporting un rest in neighbor hood

I hope you are right..But you know India has history of supporting un rest in neighbor hood

Yup and Kashmiri Militants funded by pakistan are just a government sponsored charitable organization right?

Well, then why does Pakistan continue to side with the US if they are so bad? Oh that's right, I almost forgot, the US gives Pakistan millions of dollars in "foreign aid" each year in order to keep them on a leash. I find it funny when people on this forum keep describing the US as basically being "the white devil" Oh they US is so bad, they send in drones that violate airspace, blah, blah, blah. If they are so bad why doesn't Pakistan reject the foreign aid? Why don;t its citizens refuse to use any of the money that is donated to the country? I see a lot of talking, but no action to back it up. True the US and Pakistan have a rocky relationship, but to say that their relationship is not out of necessity is a lie.

Ever borrowed money from a loan shark? You are a middle class person with a moderate income and in dire need of money. He offers you money and tells you not to worry about returning it as it will be in easy installments because he is your best friend. You take the bait and before you know it you are neck deep in debt because of the fine print you didn't read while signing on the loan contract. You cannot return the full amount because it has become huge because of the interest rate. Now he asks you to do his dirty work, asks you to distribute drugs, steal cars, kill people and in return he spares you from death and even offers you more money. You do it because you know if you don't he will kill you and get it done from someone else any way.
Story seems familiar?

The funding originated in US but was routed through Pakistan.
The ammo was funded by US but again, was routed through Pakistan.
The people providing training on the ground were funded by the US, but were Pakistanis.
The brainwashing was planned by US, but executed by Pakistanis.

Like i said, the orchestrator and architect was USA, we did their bidding because of the reason i have mentioned above.

Don't think so: the USA is already in a deep mess concerning the Afghanistan fiasco, a 'traditional' war would be pure suicide.

Ever borrowed money from a loan shark? You are a middle class person with a moderate income and in dire need of money. He offers you money and tells you not to worry about returning it as it will be in easy installments because he is your best friend. You take the bait and before you know it you are neck deep in debt because of the fine print you didn't read while signing on the loan contract. You cannot return the full amount because it has become huge because of the interest rate. Now he asks you to do his dirty work, asks you to distribute drugs, steal cars, kill people and in return he spares you from death and even offers you more money. You do it because you know if you don't he will kill you and get it done from someone else any way.
Story seems familiar?

Like i said, the orchestrator and architect was USA, we did their bidding because of the reason i have mentioned above.

So then you agree with what I just said?

Story seems familiar?

are you trying to imply that you were too stupid to realize what was being offered?
that you actually believed that states act out of benevolence and not self interest?
or were you blinded by the hatred for Indians that you simply accepted all the terms and conditions offered by US?

Story seems familiar?

The difference is that Pakistan was not blackmailed into doing America's bidding. You did it fully aware of the potential concequences. It's like a drug addict selling everything he owns to fund his addiction.

Why waste bandwidth. To some Pakistanis here, it is never Pakistan's fault that they find themselves in the mess that they are in. Their problems are always due to the conspiracy by Israel/India/West to destroy Pakistan. I guess when you are being fed this nonsense everyday then you will eventually swallow it. And for your information, even sub-Saharan Africa regards Pakistan as a terrorist factory. Go ahead and google about the security measures in place in this region when it comes to permitting Pakistani nationals to enter this region.

So then you agree with what I just said?
Yes, what you said is painful but true. But the context in which i have said it is that Pakistan is now in control of the loan shark. No matter which govt. comes, it will have to obey what USA says because doing as told gets us money and keeps us out of harm's way, no matter how much danger and suffering is brought to us doing it. We all know what happens to leaders who refuse to obey, examples like Shah Faisal and Zufiqar Al Bhutto are set and i don't see a courageous leader in the current lot of Pakistani politicians. Only a revolution can now save Pakistan. Only Allah can now save Pakistan.

So it seems that USA is responsible. Pakistan was just doing what the USA ASKED them to do!! Did USA ASKED to support terrorists in Kashmir? Did USA ASKED to hide OBL for 6 years?
What if USA ASK to jump in the well?
Can anyone help me to understand this logic?

i don't understand why pak members drag india's name into all this.
its a confrontation between pak and the US and as members of PDF indians are also expressing their views. pak members seem to make this "evil justifies evil" with reference to babri and so on.

@ topic i feel a direct US aggression to pak main population centres isn't imminent. but i can't say anything about the afghan border regions.
also their withdrawal date is approaching so they will shift their focus from afghanistan to pakistan. the onus is on pak military brass as to how to handle the situation..... if it confronts the US militarily then they will have to pay a heavy price. and if it escalates into nuclear retaliation from pak side then pak can say good bye to its existence. some pak members may feel that china will stand with them. i agree but not at the cost of 200 billion $ trade with US. china will only side with pak on international forums and diplomatically but militarily is a strict no no. the only way out in my view is for pak to do whatever the US says quickly and boldly so as to finish this mess fast and bid the US adieu.

One does expect of you people tend to wash the soap before your hands, here is what the link reads..
Pakistan air force jets bombed training camps of militants in the tribal region of South Waziristan, intensifying pressure on the bastion of Taliban warlord Baitullah Mehsud.
Allow me to spoon feed, this was an operation carried out by the PAF, against those targeting Pakistani interests.

Back
Top Bottom