What's new

3rd war Pakistan?

The USA under Einseinhower (1957-1960) gave more aid to India than to Pakistan; If Kennedy decided to economically help Pakistan instead of India, it was after the Nehru's visit (November 5-15th 1961), who, already a part of the Non-Aligned Movement, was the 'worst Statesman' that Kennedy has even witnessed, being 'de-connected from reality'. It was not until 1962, because of diverse reasons (Indian forces attacking Goa's Portuguese colonies, buying Soviet's MiG-21, ...), that the USA stopped its pro-India aid policy.

The funny thing is that it was Nehru who was literally begging for the money, because 'he couldn't do without' (read Sarvepalli Gopal's biography on the man.) Ayyub Khan just, naturally, said that this money is given in a war-paradigm against the Soviets, and not freely; thus, the USA had to view Pakistan as a helped partner, not a feed slave.

And 'aid', in a developing-country where feudal system prevails doesn't mean a direct contribution to the nation's wealth; there's a detailed study in the book 'Delivering aid differently: lessons from the field', and that's what is said about Pakistan: '... has historically received large volumes of aid in support of its development into a lower-middle-income country. Yet it has also faced the increasingly difficult task of aid coordination. In 2007 Pakistan received more than 2.2 billion dollars in official development assistance (ODA), ranking the country as the sixth-largest recipient of official aid in the world. This overall sum, however, amounted to only 1.5 percent of gross domestic income, translating into a per capita aid of 14 dollars - much smaller than the amount received by countries with similar levels of income, such as Sudan (55 dollars), Kenya (34 dollars), and Vietnam (29 dollars.)'

Concerning the US aid about WoT specifically, we all know how much they gave us and how much we had to spent.

Yeah,talk about being a bad statesman and a leader disconnected with reality.Now that those events have started to show their effects,we all can now clearly see,who was the better leader.The decisions made by Carter/Kennedy and their likes have brought US in such a mess that they are still cleaning it till this date,along with Pakistan.While the Indian choice of being a part of NAM may not have paid off immediately but we can now rip the benefits of it.We maintained being a friendly nation to the entire World,without any bias,not being in the basket of any super-power.

Thats called foresightedness.Now tell me,who is a better leader??one who thinks about achieving short-term goals and ends up in a bigger and recurring trouble later,or the one who takes decisions that have long-term benefits???

hmmm Do you know Pakistan? well if yes then before uttering the words think about Indian peacefull activities in Srilanka, East Pakistan, Burma, Bhutan ..even Bodo Bangladesh...btw in region called South Asia people think India as a terrorist factory ment to distroy peace in South Asia for Bharat Versh

Asking an Indian if he knows Pakistan is like asking a man if he is alive !

The subject at hand is Pakistan & we are following the convention on this forum of either blaming someone else for ALL our problems or deflect own probs / expose's by showing something else .

I believe the 3rd war will be against pakistani Army (through 2 fronts afghan/tagik provocation against pakistan and intl media war against pakistan ) blaming/weakening army from both sides.

NOTE:
i would urge the media controlled audience here on PDF to view a documentary "PEACE,PROPAGANDA, and the Promised Land".

AND for all people the who say suicide bombing is related to religion !
there is a very famous book by some christian writer studying the trend for many years came to conclusion that its the result of "foreign occupation "...IT has NO religious ties .

israel has no balls foo, thats why they need 27 countries to beat few thousand ppl.

Oh the irony, get back to me when your own country can be treated with enough respect that other countries actually uphold its airspace and borders. :tup: :wave:

^refer to post #79, I simply responded to one of your brethren.
And yes I know it is the same old crap.

^refer to post #79, I simply responded to one of your brethren.
And yes I know it is the same old crap.

prove that i said "hamas" are better.

if u know its old and repeated billions times then y u bring that into discussions, that is for trolls and for ppl without facts.

israel has no balls foo, thats why they need 27 countries to beat few thousand ppl.

riddle me this oh learned one. would you mind explaining your post cuz last time I checked some Arab states decided to gang up on Israel and got their a$$e$$ handed to them on a platter.

anyway we're getting off-topic, kindly get back on topic.

riddle me this oh learned one. would you mind explaining your post cuz last time I checked some Arab states decided to gang up on Israel and got their a$$e$$ handed to them on a platter.

u mean when few Pakistani pilots owned all israeli air force,

yes get back to topic and give me proof, when did i say that hamas are better.

---------- Post added at 07:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:50 PM ----------

u mean when few Pakistani pilots owned all israeli air force,

yes get back to topic and give me proof, when did i say that hamas are better.

Back
Top Bottom