What's new

360 killed in terrorist blasts targeting Easter in Sri Lanka

No one cares whether you believe or not. Muslims spend most of their time believing conspiracy theories. I just hope SriLanka does a Myanmar and wipes out all terrorists and their supporters.

Wow an Indian calling for ethnic cleansing on a thread about a terrorism attack on a minority. Color me shocked.

@waz this guy is posting irrelevant junk please remove this scum.

This is horrible.

Deepest condolences to Sri Lanka.

When will this crap end?

Don't want to sound like a geek but Muslims need leadership and I don't see that being anyone other than the Mahdi. Right now we in the Arab world are in a mess, people can't think straight and lots of Muslims aren''t using logic/reason. There are fierce social schisms in the Arab world and lack of leadership for Sunni Muslims and only God can help the situation at this point. On some social media I saw some people justifying this because the NZ attack. They're dumb idiots who need to be taken off the internet and reeducated but you can't do that without a leadership to look up to.

Nothing surprises me in what you wrote as I agree with it.
But I’m sorry this is not a response to Christchurch, there are numerous other targets, easier ones at that which would have struck at the heart of the Alt right. This is a case of home grown terrorism, with inspirations from ISIS.

It seems Christchurch attack has played a part. This is a leaked doc, intel officers had sent to government higher ups in April 11. They have identified a person going by the name, Mohamad Milhan had presence in several social media sites and he became ultra active after the Christchurch attack making vituperative posts about Non Muslims. I know you cant read what's in Sinhala. @Gibbs

This was a clear retribution for Christ Church attack....nothing else. SriLanka Govt. has nothing to do about this. It is just a revenge on Christians. This could have happened else where, but SriLanka is a soft target.

yes, it seems the attackers were responding to the Christchurch attack.

If the intel was so good, this attack could have been prevented.

So many cannot be killed without state support.

Actually one catholic minister had chose not to attend Easter mass after knowing this. He did not bother to care about rest of the people. :)

It seems Christchurch attack has played a part. This is a leaked doc, intel officers had sent to government higher ups in April 11. They have identified a person going by the name, Mohamad Milhan had presence in several social media sites and he became ultra active after the Christchurch attack making vituperative posts about Non Muslims. I know you cant read what's in Sinhala. @Gibbs

Actually one catholic minister had chose not to attend Easter mass after knowing this. He did not bother to care about rest of the people. :)
Now Sri Lankan terrorist Buddhists will get an excuse to harass muslims openly.

Don't want to sound like a geek but Muslims need leadership and I don't see that being anyone other than the Mahdi. Right now we in the Arab world are in a mess, people can't think straight and lots of Muslims aren''t using logic/reason. There are fierce social schisms in the Arab world and lack of leadership for Sunni Muslims and only God can help the situation at this point. On some social media I saw some people justifying this because the NZ attack. They're dumb idiots who need to be taken off the internet and reeducated but you can't do that without a leadership to look up to.
Yes so let's just all wait around for someone to come and lead us. What an Arab thing to say. I have an idea, how abt everyone gets off their lazy *** and starts living their life like a good Muslim, which means questioning where your taxes go, or what policies affect what in your countries. Isnt that a nobel idea, I'm almost shocked that it was under your noses all, along.

When were Buddhists become terrorists.
Depends on your definition of terrorism. If the term is used as it was meant to, then every religion on this planet has a terrorist group, but if you want to use the term selectively like the western or Indian media, then if it ain't a Muslim it ain't a terrorist.

Yes so let's just all wait around for someone to come and lead us. What an Arab thing to say. I have an idea, how abt everyone gets off their lazy *** and starts living their life like a good Muslim, which means questioning where your taxes go, or what policies affect what in your countries. Isnt that a nobel idea, I'm almost shocked that it was under your noses all, along.

This is not an issue about laziness, Muslims today drifted far away from Islam and what dominates ME region are three different camps hell bent on advancing their interests and they have their scholars to assist in that regard. Because of these camps there is lack of good Muslim leadership in region. Go try publicly advising these camps in the ME. You are going straight to jail to be tortured and their supporters will shame you. Go in Iran or Saudi Arabia or Egypt or anywhere else and try advising these camps to fear God and give up leadership to the people.

They will not take you or anyone else seriously and we continue with major social schisms/political disputes which leaves people without proper leadership and everyone goes thinking for their selves. Regarding terrorism security/intelligence cooperation is all that can be done. Without proper leadership you can't influence thought process of Muslims to guide them back to right ways.

I have warned about Thawheed Jammath countless times in several threads. The governments are not willing to get into trouble trying to tackle extremism and would rather ignore it till it get too large to ignore. LTTE, BBS and these guys are pretty alike in that way

Ok but it says he was active before? So he has been radicalised for a while then. You also have to ask yourselves the question why didn't he just attack the Aussie embassy or tourists from that region? The Christchurch link remains very vague.

I have warned about Thawheed Jammath countless times in several threads. The governments are not willing to get into trouble trying to tackle extremism and would rather ignore it till it get too large to ignore. LTTE, BBS and these guys are pretty alike in that way

What does the letter say ? Can you or anyone else translate ?

Does it say anything about the identity of the perps ?

No third country is involved with this. ISIS has also the expertise at its disposal. You just need people, which I explained in my earlier post isn't hard for them to do.
The Indians just don’t get this in their desire to blame Pakistan. I pointed this out in the Pulwama attack as well, that IED/VBIED expertise is widely available now amongst various groups - it doesn’t require any State support to perpetrate.

This is not an issue about laziness, Muslims today drifted far away from Islam and what dominates ME region are three different camps hell bent on advancing their interests and they have their scholars to assist in that regard. Because of these camps there is lack of good Muslim leadership in region. Go try publicly advising these camps in the ME. You are going straight to jail to be tortured and their supporters will shame you. Go in Iran or Saudi Arabia or Egypt or anywhere else and try advising these camps to fear God and give up leadership to the people.

They will not take you or anyone else seriously and we continue with major social schisms/political disputes which leaves people without proper leadership and everyone goes thinking for their selves. Regarding terrorism security/intelligence cooperation is all that can be done. Without proper leadership you can't influence thought process of Muslims to guide them back to right ways.
Why would I do that, do I look like the Mehdi to you?
I do my duties by questioning politics and policies made, both in Canada and Pakistan. The mess the middle east is, is because of themselves. The people are to blame.

Back
Top Bottom