World+Share+of+Poverty.jpg

India%2BPoverty%2BNREGA.jpg

India
MPI= 55%,Under$1.25=42%,Under$2=76%,India_BPL=29%

http://www.ophi.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/Country-Brief-India.pdf

Pakistan
MPI=51%,Under$1.25=23%,Under$2=60%,Pakistan_BPL=33%

http://www.ophi.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/Pakistan.pdf

Your data is that of 2005, it clearly says.
Why I gave you the latest report of WB.

That report is saying about India where 33% of peoples don't have food....feed them first..:omghaha:

O.. so much pleasure .Whatever this 33%.Currently we dont famine in India like our western neighbour.And we dont need to beg UN and US for aid.:omghaha::haha:
.We implement our reforms for 125 crore people Can Pakistan provide a MNREGA or Food bill security for their 180 million people? .If you can then talk about India otherwise STFU.

O.. so much pleasure .Whatever this 33%.Currently we dont famine in India like our western neighbour.And we dont need to beg UN and US for aid.:omghaha::haha:
.Can Pakistan provide a MNREGA or Food bill security? .If you can then talk about otherwise STFU.

it is not India's 33% population.. it is world's 33%... in india the percentage is much higher.. lets see how effective is food security bill.. Pakistan doesn't need such a bill as food is there in abundance but due to negligence it was not distributed.. now it is being done..

Oxford Study of Population below poverty line

Poverty%2BMap.jpg

Interesting Comparison. Can India become a Superpower ?

SuperpowerDefination.jpg

it is not India's 33% population.. it is world's 33%... in india the percentage is much higher.. lets see how effective is food security bill.. Pakistan doesn't need such a bill as food is there in abundance but due to negligence it was not distributed.. now it is being done..

It is also the main problem in India.We also have food in abundance ,but there is also negilgence in that.But due to new laws and measures these are considerably reducing.In India percentage is less than 305 almost 22 %.I am an Indian and I know the behaviour of a common Indian .All these foreigners count poor peoples in India by BPL set up.But a cashy NRI and govt officals can gain a BPL card easily in India.
And some guys who is pretend as poor have lot of money .We have incidents that police arrest beggars with large bank deposit!.
I dont know more about Pakistan .Last a news heard about a famine in Pakistan and US aids about that.Now we dont have such situation in India.

Poverty%2BMap.jpg

SuperpowerDefination.jpg

Superpower is a different game ball.
Dont digress..

Its mid of April already and we didn't go to IMF or some friendly country. :omghaha::omghaha:

Most of 172 B is owed to Indian banks in Rupee.
While India is sitting comfortably with 300B of FOREX kitty.

Unlike Pakistan, India does not have to fudge account books.
Lol

FUNNY ! Pakistani and BD laughing over poverty-poverty! three months down the line they will beg with both ends for flood relief ;)

Poverty%2BMap.jpg

SuperpowerDefination.jpg

No one in India claim about a SuperPower status .It is west creation and some idiots in India also sang that.But an average Indian like me dont care about it.
But it gave me some pleasure because according to my knowledge when a country ,my nation got independence in 1947 we have 99% poverty , 5 wars including 2 major wars and economic problem in till 1990's .Now this 2014 .After 67 years of independence some people try to league us with Superpowers .We dont claim that .Because we can do what some others cant do.It is indeed commendable .I am proud about that.

And some countries who got independence in 1947 .Still beg IMF for bail out and US for aid

No worries, Sooner than later, you will pile more debt. :rofl:

World-Wide-national-debt.gif

Ok .. you must live with that dream .Only a Pakistani can do that.Whole the world know about state of Pak economy and they are talking about Indian Economy . awesome :haha::haha:

No worries, Sooner than later, you will pile more debt. :rofl:

World-Wide-national-debt.gif

Sooner or later means things coming out of your imagination. BTW that chart is funny 2.25 Trillion debt, where is that figure coming from. :wacko:

It is also the main problem in India.We also have food in abundance ,but there is also negilgence in that.But due to new laws and measures these are considerably reducing.In India percentage is less than 305 almost 22 %.I am an Indian and I know the behaviour of a common Indian .All these foreigners count poor peoples in India by BPL set up.But a cashy NRI and govt officals can gain a BPL card easily in India.
And some guys who is pretend as poor have lot of money .We have incidents that police arrest beggars with large bank deposit!.
I dont know more about Pakistan .Last a news heard about a famine in Pakistan and US aids about that.Now we dont have such situation in India.

US aid is working in Pakistan on some projects but in latest drought all the food was supplied by Federal Govt and Govt of Sind. Some NGOs are also working. I think your information is wrong.

US aid is working in Pakistan on some projects but in latest drought all the food was supplied by Federal Govt and Govt of Sind. Some NGOs are also working. I think your information is wrong.

But Can you ignore the substantial amount of US aid in Pak annual budget ?
In every natural calamities and other problems US will be in front for helping Pakistan or its citizens be it drought or in flood etc.

Back
Top Bottom