What's new

33% Poor Peoples of the world living in India-World Bank

08-08-2013%20Analysis%20Slums%20in%20Pakistan%20Picture%201.jpg

FI-07.gif

Where-have-lives-of-slum-dwellers-improved-the-most_full_600.jpg

Satisfied .Now go and eat some food.
Food security bill with 22billion$ and MNREGA.No one in the world can unleash such massive welfare program.we are in right track just wait for one decade.Foreigners seems more interested in Indians .pathetic

That report is saying about India where 33% of peoples don't have food....feed them first..:omghaha:

Yes people here are poor, Pakistanis must give aid to help their neighbor. If not for all Indians at least provide for the brothers and sisters of the ummah.

We used to compare who is richer, now we also compare who is poorer.

What you are trying to proof doesn't matter, by pasting here some graphs or some news from newspapers which don't' have any credibility........why don't you just accept which World Bank is saying about your country.....not me..............so don't proof all those things to me...proof to world bank that their report is wrong..

Yes people here are poor, Pakistanis must give aid to help their neighbor. If not for all Indians at least provide for the brothers and sisters of the ummah.

You mean 5 billion from IMF and 1.5 billion from a friendly country. @Malik Usman can tell us better. ;)

World+Share+of+Poverty.jpg

India%2BPoverty%2BNREGA.jpg

India
MPI= 55%,Under$1.25=42%,Under$2=76%,India_BPL=29%

http://www.ophi.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/Country-Brief-India.pdf

Pakistan
MPI=51%,Under$1.25=23%,Under$2=60%,Pakistan_BPL=33%

http://www.ophi.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/Pakistan.pdf

Pakistan Poverty increased to an astonishing 43 Percent

Poverty in India declines to 21.9 per cent in 2011-12 : North, News - India Today

Not shooting the messenger, just questioning the logic behind opening a thread with a statement not backed by stats, articles or anything.

In any case whats new ? This subject has been discussed many times here. If there is nothing to add just make a comment on an existing thread . Why create a new one with nothing to back it.... for effect ?

well for me it was a news that 33% of world's poor are in India.. thanks to OP.. for you it might not be anything surprising..

Back
Top Bottom