What's new

33 Million Gods in India and Not ONE capable of producing Oxygen! Charlie Hebdo

Today I have realized that Indians really don't mind if their gods are insulted. See the reactions on this very thread where Pakistanis, and a South African, are showing some dislike, Indian Hindus are making fun of their own religion.

Tell me why a moderator must act on reports of insults where the aggrieved party doesn't have any problem?

I think action should be taken where the feelings are hurt.

Any suggestions??

you should not act, you should encourage all pakistanis to speak their minds on how they feel about hindus

for all to see

I simply didn't like this cartoon. Why attack on religion is a must for west?
I also don't like this scum of the earth charlie hebdo.
First they made fun of our religion now they are targeting hindus.
We feel hurted when our they attack our religion ,hindus feel the same . We must not show double standards for other religions.

Indians don't attack or kill?

Someone explain double digits lynching in Indian for selling or possessing beef. Also do explain why it has been criminalized?

Yep no one will get attacked, as they didn’t draw it in India.
Remember what happened to MF Hussain.

Husain was treated and forced into an exile because of what Gujral termed "the mob culture".And Harsh Goenka, a Mumbai-based industrialist, claims that forcing Husain into exile "is, in a way, showing the weakness of the system, that we cannot protect the rights of the citizen.

View attachment 743300
We won't accept it coming from muslims .
Muslims need to first encourage criticism of islam before having the audacity to criticize other religions . Simple .

In most of the Christian countries people are free to criticize Christianity . And so if they also criticize hinduism . It is perfectly fine . At least they are not hypocrites .

Hypocrisy is where the problem starts .
Hindus are no stranger to criticism of their religion . Most critics of hinduism are hindus and that is a good thing .

GettyImages-1201464276-1024x683.jpg

We won't accept it coming from muslims .
Muslims need to first encourage criticism of islam before having the audacity to criticize other religions . Simple .

In most of the Christian countries people are free to criticize Christianity . And so if they also criticize hinduism . It is perfectly fine . At least they are not hypocrites .

Hypocrisy is where the problem starts .
Hindus are no stranger to criticism of their religion . Most critics of hinduism are hindus and that is a good thing .

Well, you are going to have criticism from Muslims anyway. Deal with it Anglo-Saxon slave.
I also don't like this scum of the earth charlie hebdo.
First they made fun of our religion now they are targeting hindus.
We feel hurted when our they attack our religion ,hindus feel the same . We must not show double standards for other religions.

Charlie Hebdo is now trying to repair some damage. Try to understand. They have been specifically targeting Muslims and Islam. They got a lot of backlash for their hypocritical stance for singling out Muslims. With such subtle criticism of Hindus they are trying to garner goodwill. The Hindu criticism is peanuts. Still cajoling India and Hindus with gloves.

one cartoon in how many years against another religion compared to the incessant output against Islam, and a mild one at that where no cartoon of an actual God whereas the Prophet (PBUH) was caricatured and vilified many times and deliberately done to provoke so it boosted their sales a commercial decision as much as a freedom of expression ideal, which I'd like to see Charlie Hebdo attempt on the Holocaust!

As for thsi cartoon I still condemn it, making fun of any religion or suffering is just utterly filth of the highest order and is just a cheap way to make money.

We won't buy this BS by Charlie Hebdo. Just a desperate attempt to show that the publisher doesn't only go after Muslims. Charlie Hebdo has been heavily criticized for duplicity. A failed attempt I must say.

What about mass rapes, lynching of Muslims and destruction of churches and mosques? They will never draw cartoons on such topics. LOL at COVID cartoon. The West has been very desperate to save its lackey Hindustan to be able to compete with China. This anger towards failure of Indian handling of COVID is also a self-centered interest of the West.

Your name is Dalit. As a Pakistani Hindu, you should also raise your voice freely

Did Bilawal assign you this task to spread the word on PDF?

Last edited:
You should also support oppressed minority groups of Hindustan.
Lest war, Pakistan shall not intervene in India. You can enjoy the Indian sweets sent over for Eid.

Ramadan is over. You can finally listen to Mika Singh too.

Back
Top Bottom