What's new

3 Weapons India Should buy from Israel!

Lostsoldier

Reaction score
Country
India
As our Home Minister Rajnath Singh is in Israel, Here are 3 lethal Israeli weapons which could enhance our armed forces strength.1) Iron Dome: The all-weather Israeli defence system which has successfully intercepted and destroyed short-range rockets and artillery shells fired from distances of 4 to 70 km. its advanced capabilities would enable it to detect and intercept and destroy incoming missile fromChina and Pakistan.2) Super Heron Drone: A souped-up version of the Heron that IAF already operates but Super Heron can fly for more than 45 hours at an altitude of 30,000 feet and a speed of more than 170 miles per hour. Super Heron can enhance India's search and reconnaissance capability along China and Pak border.3) Katana unmanned surface vessel: India should buy this USV for Indian Coast Guard and Marine for missions including protection of exclusive economic zones, including - harbor security, patrol of shallow coastal and territorial waters, surface and electronic warfare and offshore platform protection (plus oil rigs, pipelines, and more).Katana include autonomous navigation, collisionavoidance, advanced control system and is equipped with various payloads (including electro-optical), communication systems, radio (Line of Site, LOS, or NLOS), radar and optional weapon systems.

..right...
...stop ...buy this ..buy that...
...develop, make and export this and that is the path forward....
India is the "Develop" "Make" "Export" country. Developing takes time.Setting up infrastructure and markets takes time.so start living in reality.

I think although it is good thought...I can forsee...as the democracy in Pakistan slowly gains strngth and India and Pakistan will try to be neutral to each other, so at the end of the day, Indian should maintain a minimum expense on foreign purchase and try to invest in home grown arm industry, it will be helpful..

I think although it is good thought...I can forsee...as the democracy in Pakistan slowly gains strngth and India and Pakistan will try to be neutral to each other, so at the end of the day, Indian should maintain a minimum expense on foreign purchase and try to invest in home grown arm industry, it will be helpful..
o_O

As our Home Minister Rajnath Singh is in Israel, Here are 3 lethal Israeli weapons which could enhance our armed forces strength.1) Iron Dome: The all-weather Israeli defence system which has successfully intercepted and destroyed short-range rockets and artillery shells fired from distances of 4 to 70 km. its advanced capabilities would enable it to detect and intercept and destroy incoming missile fromChina and Pakistan.2) Super Heron Drone: A souped-up version of the Heron that IAF already operates but Super Heron can fly for more than 45 hours at an altitude of 30,000 feet and a speed of more than 170 miles per hour. Super Heron can enhance India's search and reconnaissance capability along China and Pak border.3) Katana unmanned surface vessel: India should buy this USV for Indian Coast Guard and Marine for missions including protection of exclusive economic zones, including - harbor security, patrol of shallow coastal and territorial waters, surface and electronic warfare and offshore platform protection (plus oil rigs, pipelines, and more).Katana include autonomous navigation, collisionavoidance, advanced control system and is equipped with various payloads (including electro-optical), communication systems, radio (Line of Site, LOS, or NLOS), radar and optional weapon systems.

India should also buy the moon while they are at it....:coffee:

Then pakistan will beg the UN for the sun

Why on earth would we ''beg'' the UN for the sun, the UN doesnt give out anything on its own, get your bloody facts straight, I know you meant that as a pun so you should have said that we would beg the IMF or WB for the sun, now that would have made some sense......
I can very well sense your IQ from your statement so I kindly advise you to piss off.....

India is too big for the Iron Dome, thus the cost would be very high.

No... these are to stop small rockets and artillery rounds... Can be used to give cover for the advancing troops... first IA didn't want to buy them since it had no use for us but becaue of the threat from Pakistan's Nasr which can be countered by Iron Dome, IA was showing some interests earlier, I don't know if it's still under consideration. But ya... Cost is so high

India is the "Develop" "Make" "Export" country. Developing takes time.Setting up infrastructure and markets takes time.so start living in reality.

I agree with you on living in reality. If MMRCA purchase has taken this approach, then India will have all the planes by now.

Why on earth would we ''beg'' the UN for the sun, the UN doesnt give out anything on its own, get your bloody facts straight, I know you meant that as a pun so you should have said that we would beg the IMF or WB for the sun, now that would have made some sense......
I can very well sense your IQ from your statement so I kindly advise you to piss off.....
You must be right, you are the experts when it comes to the art of begging.

Back
Top Bottom