What's new

3 US-led troops killed in Afghan war

We 'nuked' Imperial Japan to save Asia and to stop a war. You want to call US 'terrorists'? Go right ahead.
and in the process killed thousand of innocent people

terrorist blast a bomb in a market to get rid of the invaders (Americans) and also kill innocent people.

and in the process killed thousand of innocent people

terrorist blast a bomb in a market to get rid of the invaders (Americans) and also kill innocent people.
For the atrocities that Imperial Japan did to Asia, I say it was cosmic justice. What make you think Asians do not approve? Because YOU say so? Do you personally know any WW II Asian survivors of Imperial Japanese troops occupation and abuses? I do.

For the atrocities that Imperial Japan did to Asia, I say it was cosmic justice. What make you think Asians do not approve? Because YOU say so? Do you personally know any WW II Asian survivors of Imperial Japanese troops occupation and abuses? I do.

so it justifies killing of innocent people, terrorist also have such justification

Do you personally know any victim of Drone attack (who lost his body part or his family or anything like this) ???

so it justifies killing of innocent people, terrorist also have such justification
We do not live in a moral and intellectual vacuum. Everything we do must have justifications. So the issue is the examination of those justifications.

Do you personally know any victim of Drone attack (who lost his body part or his family or anything like this) ???
No, I do not. However, your question does not support your condemnation of the A-bombs in WW II.

We do not live in a moral and intellectual vacuum. Everything we do must have justifications. So the issue is the examination of those justifications.
here the justifications are almost same. killing of innocent people justified in order to win a war
No, I do not. However, your question does not support your condemnation of the A-bombs in WW II.
people here in tribal areas and afghanistan know a lot of them. and terrorist use these stories to justify their attack. and their justification is almost similar to your justification of using A-bombs against imperial Japan

here the justifications are almost same. killing of innocent people justified in order to win a war

people here in tribal areas and afghanistan know a lot of them. and terrorist use these stories to justify their attack. and their justification is almost similar to your justification of using A-bombs against imperial Japan
Good, then we can conclude this by agreeing that you completely disregard the atrocities Imperial Japan did to Asia.

Good, then we can conclude this by agreeing that you completely disregard the atrocities Imperial Japan did to Asia.

or you completely disregard the damage America has done in this region.

Glad to see are completley on topic NOT. Nice to see the quality you are adding to the thread

Dear “Drawn_Sword_of-God”:

Are not the Iraqi people better off today living in freedom? The intelligence may not have revealed WMDs, but it did unmask how much Saddam's people were ready to topple his unjust, tyrannical regime. Today Iraq is free with a democratic government. Most Iraqis were killed in the aftermath of Iraq's liberation by Al-Qaeda and Iranian sponsored militias. We welcome any credible sources with verifiable evidence which states otherwise. As President Obama promised, our combat troops are already out of Iraq and soon the advisors, trainers and mentors will be leaving unless the Government of Iraq requests otherwise. Iraq is as a beacon of freedom and democracy from the Middle East to the rest of the world.

CDR Bill Speaks,
DET, United States Central Command
U.S. Central Command

Please tell me that you are not serious... Tell that to a million and a half people who are actually dead during the last 10 years.

Do you know how many children died during UN sanctions to Iraq before the war too?

I have to say even the devil has more integrity, he does not pretend to be a saint while he is doing what he has been doing.

Please tell me that you are not serious... Tell that to a million and a half people who are actually dead during the last 10 years.

Do you know how many children died during UN sanctions to Iraq before the war too?

I have to say even the devil has more integrity, he does not pretend to be a saint while he is doing what he has been doing.

No mate this gambit is a bit .. he actually is like this all the time

USA have made sure Iraq are in dissaray. I find it incredible when people say USA have helped Iraq. Get real and wake up please
and now Afghanistan has been "helped"

I pray for the families of these three as well as the rest

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom