What's new

3 US-led troops killed in Afghan war

fd24

Reaction score
3 US-led troops killed in Afghan war
Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:14PM

US-led soldiers in war-torn Afghanistan Three servicemen with NATO forces have been killed in separate roadside bomb attacks in southern Afghanistan.

A NATO soldier was killed in a blast on Thursday, while two others lost their lives in another explosion, the Associated Press cited a brief statement released by the Western military force.

The alliance, however, did not announce the name or nationality of the victims.

Roadside bombs and improvised explosive devices are by far the most lethal weapon Taliban militants use against foreign troops, Afghan forces as well as civilians.

According to official figures released by the website iCasualties.org, a total of 411 foreign troops have lost their lives in war-battered Afghanistan so far this year.

Last year, nonetheless, remains the deadliest year for foreign military casualties with a death toll of 711. The number eclipsed the previous record of 521, set in 2009.

The increasing number of military casualties in Afghanistan has caused widespread anger in the US and other NATO member states, undermining public support for the Afghan war.

And they want to take on china. 10 years and still americans getting killed

lol country lost every war in history!

Vietnam
Iraq
Afghanistan

and try to unstable every nation .....

Vietnam
Iraq
Afghanistan

if America lost that war then who won? it definetely wasn't Saddam LOL :rofl:

Vietnam
Iraq
Afghanistan

yea man we lost every war in history, we going back to our home land ashamed *rolls eyes*

before USSR and now America, before Mujahidin and now Taliban, i will say that they destroyed the super powers and they created too and again time is repeating it self on the soil of Afghanistan after 10 years..

these talibans arent ganna give up, america has f***ed every country they have gotten their hands on. Iraq is much more unstable then it was before the war and so is afghanistan

yea man we lost every war in history, we going back to our home land ashamed *rolls eyes*

Yea but osama started a movement that is bleeding u. U are now a country with 9.2% unemployment and increasing. 1 in 6 on food stamps. bernakewhatsisname cant bring interest rates down anymore. can he really keep on printing worthless paper much longer. :wave:

1 in 6 on food stamps

Our "poor" all have HD TV's, cars, and air conditioning.

A family of four in the U.S. that makes $22,050 or less is classed as poor.

Where does that put us on a world-wide list?

The poor U.S. family makes more money than the average household in Belgium, Finland, and Japan. It is roughly TWICE that of Portugal. It is FIVE TIMES that of a typical Mexican family. We do this so that our "poor" receive the benefits and care they need.

All these threads predicting the imminent demise of the U.S. make me laugh. I know "poor" families with three cars.

The poor U.S. family makes more money than the average household in Belgium, Finland, and Japan. It is roughly TWICE that of Portugal. It is FIVE TIMES that of a typical Mexican family. We do this so that our "poor" receive the benefits and care they need.

All these threads predicting the imminent demise of the U.S. make me laugh. I know "poor" families with three cars.

Yea rite mate you guys are going bust no matter how you try to dress it up

You are broke lol

Good news. Hope to hear more events like this happening.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom