What's new

3 to 4 terrorists fired near ASF Camp - ISPR

KARACHI: Shortly after the militants ambush on ASF Academy near Karachi airport around midday today, DG Rangers Sindh and police high-ups consistently denied any terrorist attack while ASF version contradicted with other law enforcers, ARY News reported.
Rangers, police, ASF divided over second terrorist attack | ARYNEWS.tv, Pakistan News-Latest,Breaking News,Live Videos
The law enforcers – Rangers and police – denied any terrorist attack until ASF confirmed media reports of terrorists attacking their facility, but to no avail.

IG Sindh said no attack took place; only a few armed persons arrived, resorted to firing and fled from the scene.

DG Rangers Sindh also telephoned the Interior Minister Chaudhary Nisar Ali Khan and told him that no attack took place. It was a misconception, the entire area has been cleared, DG Rangers told Nisar.

After an hour, ASF told media personnel that security forces had brought the situation at ASF Academy under control

Colonel Tahir Ali said two terrorists arrived on a motorbike and started aerial firing, prompting panic in the locality.

They came through Lady Hostel gate near Pehlwan Goth.

Col. Ali said no casualties took place in the incident. He said security forces had begun search operation in nearby localities to catch the culprits.

Six security alerts issued to Sindh govt since November: Nisar

Bpwpj7KIEAE6DYi.jpg

BpwpEXICEAAVy6a.jpg

Insurgencies, Gorilla warfare and all out war are totally different cup of teas my friend. Please understand that complications even a all out war fought on enemy land as compare to war fought on friendly land is different.

We are in a state of war, lets make no doubt about it. but how you cope with it is not a matter of simply stating "lets attack them". IF you attack them, where would you attack? Tribal areas? KPK? Sindh(Karachi)? (Punjab)Punjabi Taliban? Uzbekistan etc.

US won all out war precisely after one year of attack, but they lost if after 9 years in Gorilla warfare, and things have become even more complicated in Afghanistan let alone in Pakistan.

This war can only be won by better intelligence and execution system in place, with dialogue in process to keep them winning and get their own people to take action against them.

We have been in a state of war since the past decade. We have even broken them up but there are groups who wont reach for talks. Who use the guise of talks to re-gather their strength and make attacks. over a year was given to talks and what were the results. The army couldnt attack back bcz the govt didnt want to jeopardize the peace talks and they kept attacking the army while making senseless demands to the govt.
The intelligence agency can break them and find out their plans and locations. To tackle those that are not willing to talk we need operation over there. We cant sit down anymore helpless while they go on a killing rampage and what of the groups that we have made peace treaty with. We will still be harboring terrorists who at one mistake could turn against us and while the world will keep on saying that we are a terrorist nation.

It all sounds great on paper to break them up and make them kill each other but in practicality its impossible to put it to action effectively. Its the height of our intelligence agency that we were able to break them up into smaller groups something CIa failed to do in every aspect in afghanistan.

At the end we must look for a permanent solution that will solve this issue forever. That will rid us of this. Army is not stupid. If they are attacking then they know that peace talks are not working and a more direct approach is required. This is our home so either we watch it burn while waiting for their reply phone call or we try to defend it.

We need military robots to monitor terrorists and Indian-sponsor terrorisms in every places near Airport - 24/7

p00z3v46.jpg

Sentry duty The SGR-A1, developed for the North/South Korea border, can in theory fire a gun without human intervention, raising concerns about autonomous robots.

This event should be used as proof of the unprofessional-ism of our media who made it sound like the academy was under seige and personnel were running for cover under heavy firing. Truly shameless stuff.

KARACHI: Shortly after the militants ambush on ASF Academy near Karachi airport around midday today, DG Rangers Sindh and police high-ups consistently denied any terrorist attack while ASF version contradicted with other law enforcers, ARY News reported.
Rangers, police, ASF divided over second terrorist attack | ARYNEWS.tv, Pakistan News-Latest,Breaking News,Live Videos
The law enforcers – Rangers and police – denied any terrorist attack until ASF confirmed media reports of terrorists attacking their facility, but to no avail.

IG Sindh said no attack took place; only a few armed persons arrived, resorted to firing and fled from the scene.

DG Rangers Sindh also telephoned the Interior Minister Chaudhary Nisar Ali Khan and told him that no attack took place. It was a misconception, the entire area has been cleared, DG Rangers told Nisar.

After an hour, ASF told media personnel that security forces had brought the situation at ASF Academy under control

Colonel Tahir Ali said two terrorists arrived on a motorbike and started aerial firing, prompting panic in the locality.

They came through Lady Hostel gate near Pehlwan Goth.

Col. Ali said no casualties took place in the incident. He said security forces had begun search operation in nearby localities to catch the culprits.
why all this confusion man! Denial denial i know it is to avoid panic but wont it save lives if they just say go home and sit there till we clean up the streets of goons?

Oh yea How can I forget admitting will lead to admitting their failures....

This event should be used as proof of the unprofessional-ism of our media who made it sound like the academy was under seige and personnel were running for cover under heavy firing. Truly shameless stuff.
It should also be proof of unpar jahiloun ki aukaad....Seriously they failed their nation what a waste of vote and spit!

I stopped even relying on them all they spew is hatred and more of it....aik dhang ki khabar nai chap saktay?!

Soo agreed. The moment i heard the news i immediately turned of the news. Heavy screaming from reporters. high emotions and the way they report makes it sound like an invasion has happened. I find it much better to sit here and make sense of the situation with trusted posters posting the news.
A bit far fetched and hard but you guys should start your own channel and newspaper. I would most certainly subscribe to that.

why in seven hells is general Rizwan Akhter not removed is beyond every one's understanding

I stopped even relying on them all they spew is hatred and more of it....aik dhang ki khabar nai chap saktay?!

Cool down mate. Its trying time when you see innocents are being targeted by lunatic ideologies.

By the way what was your old handle?

Kill everyone in Pehlwan Goth. Desperate times call for desperate measures.

Enemies of Pakistan Within>Enemies of Pakistan Without

Politicians, media, corrupt authority and some mullahs, to name a few.

Kill everyone in Pehlwan Goth. Desperate times call for desperate measures.
Josh-e-Khitabat brother, we are not desperate, talibans are.

Waisay Allah ka lakh lakh shukar hai kai none of the jawans are injured or killed. Relieved to hear that there no casualties. :victory::pakistan:

Cool down mate. Its trying time when you see innocents are being targeted by lunatic ideologies.

By the way what was your old handle?
Are you Indians blind or just playing us? When have denied that innocents are being targeted? When have we rejoiced or even supported these scumbags? Why are we calling them scum and asking for army to clear the nation out? We wanted army control coz fatty acids rotting on the chairs dont do a notch!

How exactly do you expect me to calm down when media is reporting shit....everytime I listen someone or another is dead!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom