What's new

3 to 4 terrorists fired near ASF Camp - ISPR

mast burgero sy Allah bachaye, and then they say "aey jo horea Murika karra reya"

They don't speak in Punjabi. If you are in a burger social group, uttering words in Punjabi can immediately get you labelled a paindoo, and thus you get exiled from burgerhood. And I'm talking about Lahore and Islamabad/rawalpindi burgers.

They don't speak in Punjabi. If you are in a burger social group, uttering words in Punjabi can immediately get you labelled a paindoo, and thus you get exiled from burgerhood. And I'm talking about Lahore and Islamabad/rawalpindi burgers.
nah bro, they think punjabi dialogues make them look cool and "tashn wale", i am from Rawalpindi/Islamabad,I know them well :D

Terrorists open fire near ASF Academy, two arrested during search operation | PAKISTAN - geo.tv
Terrorists-ASF-Karachi-Attack_6-10-2014_150330_l.jpg

KARACHI: Terrorists opened fire near the Airport Security Force (ASF) academy adjacent to the old airport on Tuesday.

After firing the terrorists retreated back into Pehlwan Goth. Two people have been arrested in the door to door search operation which was launched by the Rangers and police.

The Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) claimed responsibility for the incident.

DG ISPR Major General Asim Bajwa said three to four terrorists fired near the ASF Academy and then retreated, adding that there was no breach of fence.

Flight operations at Karachi airport resumed after being suspended for an hour during which flights were diverted to other cities.

On Sunday night ten terrorists launched a six hour terror attack at terminal one of Karachi airport killing at least 28 people.

Firing Not Attack

Security forces dispelled reports that the ASF Academy had been attacked; emphasizing that terrorists opened fire and then retreated.

DG Rangers said the airport was 100 per cent secure and there was no attack. He added that this was a hit and run incident aimed at creating panic. The Rangers Sector Commander said the media reporting of the incident was irresponsible.

The police chief of Karachi said firing had taken place but this was not an attack. He called on the media to refrain from sensationalism.

Colonel Tahir Ali from the ASF said no attack had taken place and there had been no injuries. He added that two terrorists had opened fire and then fled.

this guy is just a stupid retard and a non serious fella, this is the same guy who accused MQM for disappearing 19,000 containers from karachi port and said that it were filled with NATO weapons.

when ever he wants to make a point, he makes a conspiracy theory about indian weapons, etc etc

in practical he is as useless as a rock
Yes the rock has thoroughly screwed target killers and bhatta khors.

Thanks to Allah, so far there is no news of loss of any LEA and civilian lives in this recent attack.

PM (if he has the balls!) should impose emergency in Karachi and curfew in areas near the airport, and instruct the Army to carry out house searches as done in cleaning Swat and South Wazirastan.

Karachi has Taliban cells no doubt but there is another far more menacing militant organisation there that is so heavily armed that Talibans in KHI/Sindh can only dream of! And LEAs have documented evidence of the Khi to Singapore to Delhi route that many high ranking militants took to get trained. This heavily armed organisation is a bigger concern for LEAs than Talibans in Khi, and it has been trying hard to draw the Army in to the city.

Oh shut up! We dont need negative forces like you right now! Damn I cant even believe I read that!

No, you need a young teen boy let loose right now :p:

Oooh.. look.. we have leadership that takes disintegration as a real possibility
does it give you nightmares?

No, you need a young teen boy let loose right now :p:

Oooh.. look.. we have leadership that takes disintegration as a real possibility
does it give you nightmares?
Hun, What I need is tons of drugs: 2 types

1) polio vaccine in gas form so I can smoke them who dont wanna take the drops nothing they can do their nostrils will suck it in if not their skin wont fail me!

2) strongest drug available which shrinks the private parts of a male...I will add generously into the glass of every stupid retarded member of the parliament and followed by individual provincial govt officers who have repeatedly failed Pakistan...

That way no more obstacles for Army to run their grass cutters

Actually its not because in Shittty Twilight killed no one but this Media+Politicians and TTP nexus is really killing people.

Joker: Madness, as you know, is like gravity, all it takes is a little push.

this nation is already mad, all that remains is a push.

Bpw5aixCMAAnojb.jpg

2 arrested from Gulistan-e-Jauhar, Karachi wearing ASF uniforms, shifted to undisclosed location

Finally caught some TTP rats alive. Expect them to Spill their guts out after our agencies are done them.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom