What's new

3 to 4 terrorists fired near ASF Camp - ISPR

Nonsense, we have been fighting these scumbags for a decade now, do our security forces look demoralized in any quarters..... far from it.....let me remind you that it's probably in Pakistan where security personal knowing well the fate have resorted to manhandling suicide bombers, on the contrary, attacking a civilian airport is not exactly challenging the security forces,,,, is it.
The cowardly nature of terrorists attacking civilian targets is a well known fact. By definition, a terrorist targets civilians and not military forces.

Yeah.. Your elders would remember the time when Taliban were only anti USA and Northern Alliance and were considered brothers by Pakistan.
why they will attack our village when JUD member of southern punjab is from my village and 60 perecnt youth of my village are JUD members come on JUD parha likha log hai MBA degree holders , computer experts , engineers , school teachers , bussinessmen , not like these Mehsud and waziri i dont think they ever attended school or uni??

Aor karo muzakaraat... Bhaie, ab to jo karain gay Taliban hi krain gy....
Security forces ko sirf defend kernay k lyay rakha hai.
Both Shemales Nawaz sharif and imran khan should officially join Taliban organization... ImrAn khan is already ready to open Taliban office in Peshawar.

RANGERS DG SMASHES MEDIA in front of all their stupid Cameraman - WTH ARE YOU GUYZ DOING???? You again spread wrong information on the media that Airport is again under attack WT**** are you doing ?? ... again he said because of your non-sense reporting I've got so many msgs with in just one min that Airport is again under attack and look how fast Rangers and police respond. STOP doing such kind of wrong information spreading on the Media channels... LOL @ Media and their Camera mans lolz

The cowardly nature of terrorists attacking civilian targets is a well known fact. By definition, a terrorist targets civilians and not military forces.
Hence it's a challenge for the law enforcement agencies until the situation becomes critical.

Speaker Assembly sahab kahtay hain Parliment Terrorists ka sab say bara hadaf hain aur agar woh idar agaya tu yahan say koi bahir nahe ja sakayga...

ye woh wahid naeek kaam hey jisko pore koom support karayge kill all these ***** sitting in our parliment and also strike on PPP headquater and Raiwind first.... do it first.... to Terrorists - Please Saturday ko ye shugal mela lagaya karoo not on Sunday cuz Monday ko office jana hota hey tu phir Behind the Enemy Lines type movie nahe daek sakhtay .. please do it on Saturday - wesay b tumko rookna kisnay hey...

speaker sab along with all the parliamentarians should take the speaker, turn it sideways and stick it straight up their candy asses( rock style :D ) , that will be very appreciable.

Media needs news. they need death,destruction and chaos. I am willing to bet these media men are sad that there are no deaths. No doubt they will be looking deep into it to find anyone dead.

Good to see Senior Officers from Rangers, Police and ASF, smashing media together....

I know. I was scared of this. Social media like facebook is full of idiots who believe that they have all the knowledge in teh world and are always right. They will ofcourse bash armies and i dont like using the word but alot of burgers are involved in it criticizing the army. Some idiots still believe we should hold peace talks with them.

Insurgencies, Gorilla warfare and all out war are totally different cup of teas my friend. Please understand that complications even a all out war fought on enemy land as compare to war fought on friendly land is different.

We are in a state of war, lets make no doubt about it. but how you cope with it is not a matter of simply stating "lets attack them". IF you attack them, where would you attack? Tribal areas? KPK? Sindh(Karachi)? (Punjab)Punjabi Taliban? Uzbekistan etc.

US won all out war precisely after one year of attack, but they lost if after 9 years in Gorilla warfare, and things have become even more complicated in Afghanistan let alone in Pakistan.

This war can only be won by better intelligence and execution system in place, with dialogue in process to keep them winning and get their own people to take action against them.

Mit jayegi makhlooq to insaf krogy
munsif ho to hashar uutha kyu nhi dyte
May Allah swt be with all the families of shuhada and whole Pakistani nation.

just imagine if PTTI had won from karachi, it would have effectively become taliban area

2010-2012 tak barbad kia karachi Tm nai aur PPP nai mil kar. Aur ab roundu ban kar TTP TTP kar rahay ho. !

the social media is full of brain farts of Army bashing analysts who are criticizing the army

saying why army declared airport was clear when TTP is still attacking?

they forget to read the entire news

1 and miss the fact that its another place
2. its the job of police , ASF and 34 odd civilian intelligence agencies to safeguard airports, roads and public property
They are questioning as though army is ruling why no one is asking NS anything?

q1vzT3L.png

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom