What's new

3 Policemen & 1 Soldier Martyred while 4 Terrorists & 2 MW criminals killed in 4 diff attacks & encounters - Jan 2022

Rest in peace police personal and soldiers and get fckd in hell to terrorists , Islamabad police jawans bravo

Says the slave of Queen. Yeah I gotta live in UK to have an opinion about Pakistan lol

What a joke

Retarded is sitting in another country feigning interest in Pakistan, just cringe hypocrisy
Are you even from Pakistan? Because at this rate i wouldn't be surprised if you are from across the border lel.

Also can a british Pakistani not have any interest in Pakistan where his/her relatives live?

Are you even from Pakistan? Because at this rate i wouldn't be surprised if you are from across the border lel.

Also can a british Pakistani not have any interest in Pakistan where his/her relatives live?

Oh, give your opinions but don't impose it upon us Pakistanis. If you have so much interest in imposing your opinions, come live under the govt of the person you worship.

But no you will enjoy the pounds while sing us praises of the person you worship.

That's called hypocrisy

Oh, give your opinions but don't impose it upon us Pakistanis. If you have so much interest in imposing your opinions, come live under the govt of the person you worship.

But no you will enjoy the pounds while sing us praises of the person you worship.

That's called hypocrisy

You're only mad IK is in power and your agenda is neutered.

Last edited:
You're only mad IK is in power and your agenda is neutered.

At least I am living in Pakistan and don't look like a hypocrite. Cant even bear to spend a day under the govt of this vicious tyrant and look at your hypocrisy yuck

1 police constable embraced shahadat. 2 policeman injured

1 policeman embraced shahadat in attack in Islamabad. 2 terrorists were killed in the attack.

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi rajioon

To the shaeed we as a nation are grateful for your sacrifice. you have made Pakistan proud.

we promise you that you will never be forgotten

May Allah give you your family sabar, we know you are among us

k

Back
Top Bottom