What's new

3 Policemen & 1 Soldier Martyred while 4 Terrorists & 2 MW criminals killed in 4 diff attacks & encounters - Jan 2022

This is sad.

But we have a cricketer who spent all his life playing games as Prime Minister. Never had to work a day in his life or study a thing. You give a person like that so much power, don't be surprised when the country goes to shit

He has built cancer hospitals and universities and thinks big, he is exactly where he needs to be so juveniles like you don't make Pakistan into a Somalia.

This is not the duty of DHA holders.. Sickness has no limits and no cure..stop expecting every thing from DHA and start blaming those who are responsible ie your civil servants living like kings and doing nothing in this poor country.

We aren't paying PINDI boys to buy and sell real estates (DHA) Protecting Pakistan from external and eternal enemies is literally what they get paid for and you are saying asking them to do their job is sickness? Seriously?

The incident in Islamabad wasn't terror related.
The two killed were street criminals, who were either intercepted or ran into a police check post and opened fire.

Dha ki safety is top priority ser!

Pakistan sey dha nai Dha sey Pakistan hai!

zardari ney sahi kaha tha "Pakistan nai Dha khappay"

there shouldnt be DHA or Fauji Inc in the first place!

this is the root cause of rot sir!
Let me clear it that I am not the supporter of DHA or fauji etc. Again u are missing the point here, I ask you few questions..
1. Is it the DHA who has forced us to pay almost 40% of our budget for debt paymnet
1. If u look at past growth of Pakistan, it was basically the DHA when we had the highest GDP hrowth
3. Is it the DHA who doesn't allow railways, PIA ams steel mills to remain in colossal losses although as for I know when DHA wale are running PIA or steel mills they perform better
4. Is it DHA that has stopped your justice and policing system to stop providing sppedy justice and protection to normal citizem
5. Is it DHA that stops all of us to follow the traffic rule and I can go on...
Theses are few examples but if u look at DHA at least they have given u a safe country after giving thousands of lives in decade and a half long war and not to mention 27 Feb....
One thing more, it is my personal experience, I went to a friend and he was having POF ammo of pistol, so I asked him from Where u got these bullets,. He told me that he purchased it from police and I was amazed. So ask him how to which he replied that the practice ammunition that is given to police they don't go for practice and sell it to different people.. The exact thought which came into my mind was that it is DHAs fault...
Now if u are an Indian or a Patwari then I can't do anything about that.. :p:

What do you mean what?

This idiot who we have as Prime Minister wanted negotiations with TTP and he's also an idiot who called OBL a Shaheed. Because in his mind, you lose some games and you win some games. He is on record saying this, everything in life is a cricket metaphor for him.

It's no surprise then that the country is going backwards in economy and we now have a terrorist situation which Pakistan didn't have for a longgggg time
He has built cancer hospitals and universities and thinks big, he is exactly where he needs to be so juveniles like you don't make Pakistan into a Somalia.

Why don't you live in Pakistan? Go lecture someone with your hypocrisy.

Spend your whole life in UK then come to Pakistan for vacation and tell us how great our PM is. What a hypocrite

Dha ki safety is top priority ser!

Pakistan sey dha nai Dha sey Pakistan hai!

zardari ney sahi kaha tha "Pakistan nai Dha khappay"

there shouldnt be DHA or Fauji Inc in the first place!

this is the root cause of rot sir!

Rip

Yar yeh apartheid type housing societies ki kia zaroorat hai --------?

Avaam k darmyan ku nahi rehty?

What do you mean what?

This idiot who we have as Prime Minister wanted negotiations with TTP and he's also an idiot who called OBL a Shaheed. Because in his mind, you lose some games and you win some games. He is on record saying this, everything in life is a cricket metaphor for him.

It's no surprise then that the country is going backwards in economy and we now have a terrorist situation which Pakistan didn't have for a longgggg time

Why don't you live in Pakistan? Go lecture someone with your hypocrisy.

Spend your whole life in UK then come to Pakistan for vacation and tell us how great our PM is. What a hypocrite
What a laugh

They are musalman bradran required to populate the once desolate and empty streets of Islamabad. Where there used to be utter silence and owls in now there is a Afghani/Madaris metropolis particpating in legendary Pakistani hospitality by providing bed and breakfast for such elements .

:hitwall:

Let me clear it that I am not the supporter of DHA or fauji etc. Again u are missing the point here, I ask you few questions..
1. Is it the DHA who has forced us to pay almost 40% of our budget for debt paymnet
1. If u look at past growth of Pakistan, it was basically the DHA when we had the highest GDP hrowth
3. Is it the DHA who doesn't allow railways, PIA ams steel mills to remain in colossal losses although as for I know when DHA wale are running PIA or steel mills they perform better
4. Is it DHA that has stopped your justice and policing system to stop providing sppedy justice and protection to normal citizem
5. Is it DHA that stops all of us to follow the traffic rule and I can go on...
Theses are few examples but if u look at DHA at least they have given u a safe country after giving thousands of lives in decade and a half long war and not to mention 27 Feb....
One thing more, it is my personal experience, I went to a friend and he was having POF ammo of pistol, so I asked him from Where u got these bullets,. He told me that he purchased it from police and I was amazed. So ask him how to which he replied that the practice ammunition that is given to police they don't go for practice and sell it to different people.. The exact thought which came into my mind was that it is DHAs fault...
Now if u are an Indian or a Patwari then I can't do anything about that.. :p:

is it dhas right to grab land and then use politicians to get land grabbing legalized and encourage these corrupt "Pawns" of their to loot more?
is it dhas job to protect mader chors like zardari just so they can get more land for dha?
is it dhas job to get thaikas to build sub standard motorways and then get rishwat to open path for fuel stations and resturants?
is it dhas job to arm MQM and give them free hand to murder Karachietes (wont call them Pakistanis because as per Punjabi Dha they are just cow that has been milked dry)
is it dhas job to instigate riot and chaos on 12th may so that wardi walla king could show is power?
is it dhas job to negotiate nro so their pawns can get their *** on throne of Pakistan and dont question Dha boys?
and again is it dhas job to allow Nawaz Shareef to leave the country and again is it their job to negotiate his return!

ohh and yes dha needs to stop breeding bastards like bhutto,Nawaz,Altaf,IK!
Rip

Yar yeh apartheid type housing societies ki kia zaroorat hai --------?

Avaam k darmyan ku nahi rehty?
sir i can speak for khi systematic rape kia hai is city ka so societies like dha and bharia could florish!

pehlay HW family keh sath jaanay may logon ko khauf atta tha jesay he Dha city aur bharia town announce howa sab kachra saaf! safe hogaya!!

pehlay City keh main spots Tariq road,nazimabad hotay thay Dha ayya yahan terrorist agaye loot maar katal e aaam aur sab dha ki safety ki taraf nikal paray!!

ab toh Dha khi bhi safe nai kyon keh Dha city ka manjaaan baichna hai ab!

do nai sirf aik Dha ka Pakistan!

Its those Afghan slums in Islamabad, those are filled with TTP sleeper cells. Why haven't they neutralized and cleaned them up by now?

If LEA starts such operation, sleeper cells of media/social media/judiciary/political parties/NGOs will wake up.

Back
Top Bottom