What's new

3 militants killed in encounter

soccer time with these veggie warriors heads :lol:
maxresdefault.jpg

Well, footballs were originally made of out of pigs.

Indian armed forces biggest nightmare, what if the BAT team comes and takes my head off my shoulders. In my next life will my elephant god turn me into a dog or a rat :lol:

BAT is a made up word, call them what they are. SSG.

Or better yet, Ghaznavid army 2.0

Yup and weaklings got converted.

Nope, most Muslims in Pakistan are typically from tribes/ethnic groups that have always been pretty martial, e.g Rajputs or Pashtuns, who then also started pillaging Hindustan with these Islamic Empires once (sometimes even prior to) becoming Muslim, e.g Ahmed Shah Durrani (Pashtun from the Durrani tribe), Sikander Shah Mir (Kashmiri from the Gujjar tribe), Shahbaz Khan (Punjabi from the Kamboj tribe), and Mir Chakar Rind (Baluchi from the Rind tribe). We also intermarried with these foreign conquerors (as proven in previous posts of mine, see them under my positively rated posts).

Everyone else either died or ran into Hindustan, just like during partition.

You need these one off incidents for sound sleep. Lions have been unchained, hands untied, Hang on to whatever you can to keep your morale up.
LOL tell that to the BAT team who regularly cross the LOC and bring back heads of indian army soldiers to play soccer with.

weve been waiting 70 years you cowards wont do anything except kill teenage stone pelters.

LOL tell that to the BAT team who regularly cross the LOC and bring back heads of indian army soldiers to play soccer with.

weve been waiting 70 years you cowards wont do anything except kill teenage stone pelters.

Anyone can lay a coward ambush.

But this is Rashtriya rifles out to avenge their brothers.

One of the finest in COIN and spear of Indian army.

Enjoy the show now. Time for dialogue has long gone.

Asalamu Alaikum

Already posted bro.

And we'll keep sending them, because even if you kill all of them, you will still end up losing a few of your own, and that's good enough for us.

Yeah may be 15 years down the line we will see these terrorists getting Pakistan Army medals like how it happened for your martyrs in Kargil.

Please keep our boys busy. We will fight until the last Pakistani.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom