What's new

2nd T20I: India vs Pakistan at Ahmedabad 2012.

Media usually always have stupid analysis ts who are in most situations never impartial. On the topic i must say that it was the pleasure to watch innings of Yuvi and not the least Muhammad Hafeez. Whenever and i mean WHENEVER...i watch Yuvi entering into the ground walking towards the pitch.... setting himself up to the conditions...reading the pitch...looking towards the bowler like a hunter killer...swinging his bat right up from the top and bashing the ball away to 90 meters pluss into the crowd......is always..always...a greatest joy. I have never seen in my life such a six hitter. Of course Afridi was a superb six hitter when he was in his prime form. But when Yuvi is standing on the pitch....even the lay man like me can smell the blood. I was saying today that if Yuvi gets himself out early in his innings it would be a great news for Pakistan...otherwise we all saw what he is capable of....Hafeez also played a classy innings but unfortunately he couldn't finish. Any ways. Well Done India. And well played Pakistan. It was the most thrilling match i watched today. Hope that many more of such moments are coming in the ODI series.

Thanks for nice analysis...Time has come where we should appreciate the great quality players from both the nations....India ...apart from Yuvi, i feel India has to tightens its belt if she want to be NO 1 team....Apart from Virat Kohli..no one is there in Indian side who is a really technically classy.....

Coming to Pakistan side...it is really entertaining to watch your Irfan...He is really a good bowler...I am still wondering why such a good bowler is making a debut in Pakistan T20 team this year...Apart from that I think Hafeez is really a classy batsman who would be an asset in all forms of the game....

Judging quality based on T20 is not a good idea to any team...I am just desperately waiting when bilateral test series will start..

Few people minting money and rest of people going crazy.

People should not make Indo-Pak match a big deal. Once I used to flow with the flow but this time I held my wits. Never for a single moment got emotional in this cricket victory or last defeat of India.

P.S.:Match was classic I enjoyed it.

A Comment on E Tribune

I wonder if pakistan have won, would Mohd. Hafeez would have accepted man of the match trophy from Narendra Moodi?:p:rofl:

Pakistan team is club side team in ODIs, i hope they do miracle, they did miracle when they played with India in the past but recent years shows that PAkistan is loosing the mental toughness against Indians.
India is now moving in a different pattern with better speed compared to Pakistan in all fields.
ONLY weakness India has is their bowling but Pakistan batting side is no way better than Bangladesh.

Pakistan top batsmen Younis Khan has an average of 32 with a strike rate of 70, while India's low level batsmen RAhane or may RAina has an average of 35 with a strike rate of 88.
Now what afridi has, he has an average of 23 in ODIS which is worst for batsmen who bats at 7 compared to top cricketing nations.
Pakistan's seven batsmen has an average per innings score is 30, while Indian average per innings is 42, FEEL the DIFFERENCE.

NOWTHESE days match is won by batsmen not bowlers.

Although I agree with your analysis to some extent...but we have to admit that Pakistan has quality bowlers.....They are really classy and fast....So you should give due credit to them....I feel the difference between India and Pakistan now a days is more towards mental toughness rather than anything else...Whoever has a better emotional balance on the field...he is winning the day...I think in this department Dhoni is a real leader.....

These dindaas and dundaas are not threatening or quality pace bowlers like Umar Gul or fast bowlers from Australia , SA ..

Umesh Yadav looked good and Aaron was not bad either.

Im worried since that clown named Sreesanth has started bowling again after injury.
Somebody shoot him @head before he gets back to national team.

These dindaas and dundaas are not threatening or quality pace bowlers like Umar Gul or fast bowlers from Australia , SA ..

Umesh Yadav looked good and Aaron was not bad either.

Im worried since that clown named Sreesanth has started bowling again after injury.
Somebody shoot him @head before he gets back to national team.

I would rather have Sreesanth than that dunda any day. What's up with Aaron? thought he was best out of the new lot!!

India have proved itself once again, we are the world champion. :smitten:

Very big loss to pakistan, they have got a single win after so many years and it ends with such a defeat. :P

545429_467510396617721_366565968_n.jpg

Have you made this and kept it on desktop for pasting after each match??:P

I would rather have Sreesanth than that dunda any day. What's up with Aaron? thought he was best out of the new lot!!

Both varun and Umesh are injured are in Academy.

Sree got a few wickets in domestic. Run up is shortened but speed and swing still there.,and of course aggression with funny faces and stupid gestures.

I thought we would loose today.. Came from office.. Hafeez just started, he was awesome to a cricket-lame guy like me he was a class apart...

Missed Yuvi's batting, from what I heard it was awesome, so congrats to him...

I went to my friends to have some Daaru, 15 min drive and Pakistan lost 4 wickets... That was the demise of Pakistan's game.. Anyways, well played both sides and congrats India..

Blues are the best!:chilli:

Absolutely excellent, he threw even good balls out of the park. I would have enjoyed it more if this would have been against some other team. :tongue:

yes being Pakistani it sucked that he performed well against us lol ... but hey lets not take the credit away from him, he played exceptionally well putting aside political and geographical rivalry :P

lagta hai pehlay match kai baad shoaib ki entry bandh hu gai thi susral mai :P

India have proved itself once again, we are the world champion. :smitten:

Very big loss to pakistan, they have got a single win after so many years and it ends with such a defeat. :P

Technically, it's not really "such a big loss". Today's loss simply evened things out.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom