What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

Yeah that does not look like a movie clip.
From Timecode: 2:30 to 3:01, it is purely taken from the movie 'Sherdil'. One can clearly make out from the Post Production work and Colour Correction done in the background. There are also some clips from the Promotional Video (below):

That my friend is wishful thinking for keeping our mouth shut.

We have a better chance of procuring more F-16's, but what you mentioned seems highly unlikely for the very reason that India is their largest customer & would do everything including selling their soul to the devil (shouldn't be too hard) from letting that happen.

We need not go that far back in history to recall how India hired a firm to make certain the US Congress to block the Sale of the F-16's a few years back. Or making sure that Sweden not sell any Gripen's to the PAF. Swedish Foreign Minister made that statement before Pervez Musharraf had even arrived in Stockholm.
Pakistan may again come forward and sign an agreement with Russians that these 35s will not be used against IAF....and in next Air battle, shoot down Rafale ....ISPR notify again no SU35 used in the ops.....I will watch it ....with my grand kids......hahaha

Pakistan may again come forward and sign an agreement with Russians that these 35s will not be used against IAF....and in next Air battle, shoot down Rafale ....ISPR notify again no SU35 used in the ops.....I will watch it ....with my grand kids......hahaha
Well, if you're so hell-bent on the theory of seeing Su-35 in PAF livery, I applaud you. I'm not a huge fan of the Sukhoi's, truth be told. I prefer the MiG-35 - but that's a whole different argument.

It doesn't matter what kind of End-User Agreement the PAF would want to consider, those jets are just not an option now or in the distant future.

I'm not trying to put you down by my personal opinion. But hey, if those Su-35's are on the table - see if you can add the S-500 to the wishlist.

If that's the case, then there is no (further) need to discuss the type of fighter that went down on other Topics, because clearly the evidence is pointed towards a Sukhoi.

I just hope this silence from our end will have a fruitful outcome from this friendly nation (at some point), because to date, they've always sided with our counterparts.
There will be positive effects of our silence. I think not in terms of military hardware rather in the form of investments.

Anybody see PAF's new song, Shaheen-e-Pakistan ? It shows a JF 17 downing a Mirage.
At least a few glimpses of recent shooting down of Indian SU-30, M2K, and Bison by the PAF should have been included in this video. Our leaders are turning into dumbs recently.

We never made this agreement with US and secondly we don't need Su-35 just to deal with Indians.
Thirdly jf-17 made both kills. Indians ki F-16 se bht phat rhi ha.

this video shows three streaks of white smoke. two of them with heavy thick while other is lighter.... one more thing, why smoke trail breaks in between?
When the smoke trails get thick thats the AAMs launching.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom