What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

listen to the man AM KK Nohar, if this isn't posted earlier

Great story...he is a fiction story writer ... look at his claims IAF will take out masood azhar's hide out....through Air....f-16 downed by R73.

Actually, one short clip of SU30 locked on by our bird is enough and need of the time.

Indian are now feeding their version of F-16 downing with full pace ...just check articles in online newspapers

Just the verbal farts. What stops Indians from releasing the video or audio recording of the encounter? I heard these liars from the top all the way to the retired dudes making the similar verbal farts. No one in world really believes in these Indian lies.

Uff-uff, here is RT (Russian Television) grilling the P.S. Raghavan, the Former Indian Ambassador to Russia.

She really takes him to town by asking the tough questions which seem more like

Breaking News....Pakistan troops shoot down Indian Drone/quad copter 150m inside LOC ....DG-ISPR.

Iaf enetered..now show ur response

Seems like India has just outplayed Pakistan and firmly demonstrated its aerial capabilities.

Dnt wori more is coming..keep ur jets in bunkers to prevent escalation

Come here n blabber when paf crosses over to indian side

No, you can't and you won't.

Now tell me which party has really been embarrassed?

how can IAF match the man behind F-16s

Second tweet is very attractive, interesting and funny...

Boys and girls Response ,did not happen

our photographers reached the bomb site faster than your aircrafts.
emoji23.png
emoji23.png

And hitting iaf base means a full scale war.

Lets give pakistan government some face saving routes too..

Good.
Just to infrom you, after striking early morning, iaf and defence is in full flow. So good luck.
So i read these chest thumping msgs from supa pawa 2012 people.

In response to all these comments, how about that we went in, took over your skies, compromised your EW environment, shot two bogeys out of sky and went back with Abhi??
PAF bitch-slapped IAF and they couldn't do a squat about it..

Uff-uff, here is RT (Russian Television) grilling the P.S. Raghavan, the Former Indian Ambassador to Russia.

She really takes him to town by asking the tough questions which seem more like

i am literally blown away by the questioning of this lady. And i was expecting him to say you are having Pakistani narrative, or Pakistani influenced news.

Something is cocking again...FM says we have to be extremely cautious till MAY 18. Indians may try another attempt for public consumption.

couple of interesting points in this video
eye witnesses saying that;

They saw a Pakistani plane being shot down which fell just across the LOC.

Wreckage of the plane can be viewed from IOK as it fell on the hill top which is just across.

Indian media team not allowed by Indian army to go over the hill on Indian side to take a look across on the supposed wreckage of Pakistani plane, as the area on Indian side has been cordoned off by military.

Can some one please shed some light on it.
If the wreck is just across, the Indian military could easily photograph it. why havent they?
OR
are the witnesses lying?
OR
was it actually an Indian plane that fell down on Indian side and Indian military then cordoned off the area?

PS
if this is an incident/video that has been discussed earlier by the members then please pardon my ignorance.

Last edited:
The witnesses most likely thought it was a PAF jet when it was an Indian plane.

India doesn't want anyone to see because it would be embarrassing. Of course they could release pictures. Why release a supposed picture of our missile casing if they had our plane?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom